Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 27, 2009 @ 12:36 PM
obakeissick

The bottom of the Axe Gang design reads "STRENGTH IN NUMBERS"

Bottom reads "The Goal Since 1990"

View the Slide Show in it's entirety here.

The Preview Video was shot in glorious HD, and for some reason isn't uploading here. So check the link please

I'd love to post it here, but when I paste the embed text here, it doesn't work. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Feedback is also always welcome

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

May 27, 2009 @ 12:40 PM
Hellah Fresh

Very bold i like!
May 27, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
Tecknicolor

This is nice. I remember some designs you were posting a while ago and thought it was weird as all get out, but this a beyond improvement. This is a whole other thing. You've totally surpassed w/e I originally thought this brand was capable of. Keep it up.

tecknicolor.com

May 27, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
obakeissick

This is nice. I remember some designs you were posting a while ago and thought it was weird as all get out, but this a beyond improvement. This is a whole other thing. You've totally surpassed w/e I originally thought this brand was capable of. Keep it up.

Thank you. This is exactly what every designer wants to hear. I really appreciate it

May 27, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
Roan20

co-sign i see some serious progression with this line..i like it..good stuff obake..
May 27, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
BMC

Wassup with that axe gang shirt... ????? Hollar

Broken Mindz Clothing/Screen Printing Service Brokenmindzclothing@gmail.com IG: BrokenMindz

May 27, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
Clazik

that first picture reminds me alot of The Award Tour, but its still very nice...ya that axe gang shirt is sick
May 27, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
obakeissick

Wassup with that axe gang shirt... ????? Hollar

You mean meaning behind the design or you do you wish to purchase? Either way, I pm'd you. Thanks for all the feedback guys

May 28, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
wtfcukery.

This has too much of 'The Award Tour' feel to it, for me personally. Nonetheless, I like the campaign.
May 28, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
obakeissick

You guys are right. The dominance tee is a bit AT-ish. But I don't think it's that bad.

May 28, 2009 @ 10:47 PM
thelegitimacy

really like em. yes they have the award tour feel, but no one ever gets inspiration from nothing, right???

keep on ya grind,

Chris
May 29, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
rommell84

wow I saw this and was ready to make a purchase on one of the tee, and to my surprise after the hunt for the link to a shopping cart all the shirts have coming soon........

rant aside i like the line but hate the fact that people promote and you cant buy it, kinda like waving a piece of meat in front of a dog and then kicking it in the face and running away...im just saying though.
May 31, 2009 @ 12:52 AM
Shanklin

This screams AT.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

June 1, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
obakeissick

wow I saw this and was ready to make a purchase on one of the tee, and to my surprise after the hunt for the link to a shopping cart all the shirts have coming soon........

rant aside i like the line but hate the fact that people promote and you cant buy it, kinda like waving a piece of meat in front of a dog and then kicking it in the face and running away...im just saying though.

Thank you for the rant my friend. It was necessary. All is not well with the team I'm afraid. We've hit a bit of a rough patch, and its affecting production. I'm sorry that our squabbles have hindered your purchase, and will try as hard as I can to fix the problem. Organization has always been an issue, especially when the guys you work with are graduating high school and live on different ends of the planet.

As far as AT resemblance goes, I'm obviously influenced by the brand, but I'd really appreciate some more individualized feedback. How exactly is the stuff "screaming award tour"? We're all here to help each other. Thanks guys

June 2, 2009 @ 04:38 AM
wstanbrook

um have you been to the site? also youre squabbles should not effect the consumer of what your selling. Im sorry but that is soo high school (I guess this all makes sense then haha. But seriosly guys, people want to buy, you want to make money, so supply your product.
June 3, 2009 @ 02:05 AM
LOCHNESS

Whats up bruv,

Glad to see your stuff is coming along.

Keep working at the designs man, I always try to stress when people ask me that it's important not to put anything out unless you are 100% stoked with it. Every season I drop a tee shirts or hoody that I look back at and go "Damn, I wish I would have just changed this." And usually the reason I didn't catch it is because I rushed.

Taking your time and looking at your designs from every angle will ensure that you get it exactly how you want and that it conveys your personal message and no one else will get it confused with any other brand not just AT, in general.

Obviously people are going to draw similarties due to the hoody blanks and colorways, but keep going after it son. The presentation is pretty well done in a few pics, definitely a little reminscent of some AT shots but I didn't invent anything either man.

Good luck brother.
June 3, 2009 @ 10:06 PM
obakeissick

Kind words from the Lochness monster. Much appreciated man.

Tees and Hoodies are in the production process as we speak.

June 3, 2009 @ 10:21 PM
JAYYTUNED

dope.
June 4, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
provocationi

who is exactly behind the designs? (when i go to the site there is a couple of yall) that axe gang shirt is dope
June 4, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
obakeissick

who is exactly behind the designs? (when i go to the site there is a couple of yall) that axe gang shirt is dope

I am the man behind the pencil. I'm not pictured on the side of the blog.

June 4, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
provocationi

yo obake let me know how to contact through email i would love to hear more about the brand
June 4, 2009 @ 06:16 PM
obakeissick

pm'd

June 4, 2009 @ 09:04 PM
provocationi

pm'd

sent you an email from the crew
June 13, 2009 @ 08:08 AM
mr.orange

The line is dope bro, will definately consider copping a piece or two.

Also saw on your blog that you are a fellow rugby player, that's dope. What position do you play?
June 13, 2009 @ 08:34 AM
Roan20

Nice job on the season once again..good stuff..
June 14, 2009 @ 12:03 AM
obakeissick

The line is dope bro, will definately consider copping a piece or two.

Also saw on your blog that you are a fellow rugby player, that's dope. What position do you play?

Thanks man. Everything is being printed as we speak, and will be available in due time. I'll be post something to let everyone know about the stuff. As for rugby, it has easily become my favorite sport. I'm usually a flanker or 8 man. But I like to run so I've been thrown into the back line many a time. What position do you play at? I'm kind of curious how rugby works out in London. It's not nearly as big as basketball or football out here, but is growing really fast.

To Foe_Company: Thanks a lot man, much appreciated.

June 14, 2009 @ 01:38 AM
Joweee

Where's the copping at? I'll support.
June 15, 2009 @ 02:31 AM
mr.orange

Rugby's like the second sport after soccer over here. Still, it's not on the same level as soccer in terms of wages on a proffessional level, but it's still really popular. I only started playing last year, as a 15 year old and went straight in playing against 18 year old for my schools 1st 15 team. I play full-back, but I can cover wing aswell (prefer fullback though, wing gets boring!). I was always a soccer person through and through but these days I prefer rugby, I prefer the intensity. I do really want to come over to the US for University and play a bit.
June 15, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
obakeissick

Where's the copping at? I'll support.

Head over to: theobakemonster.bigcartel.com/

Product is at the printer. I'm trying to follow through here and supply, but it really is out of my hands at the moment

and

To Mr. Orange: PM'd you about some rugby info brotherman

June 20, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
mr.orange

^ Cheers for the info.

Will you be shipping to the UK/how much would it be?

Please login first to reply.