May 19, 2009 @ 11:51 PM
David.NOT

The Message...
Started by one and represented by many, Radical's purpose is to spread the idea of self.
Representing the beautiful landscape of Boston Massachusetts, what we are about can
never be limited to just a t-shirt. Our mediums have truly become endless.

From the people we choose to work with, to the people who support the idea we have
brought forth, we thank you for understanding our goal... the love and time taken into
each individual product is like no other.

Our message is simple and clear be yourself and don't follow standards//

Contact [email]radicalboston@gmail.com[/email]
Website www.radicalboston.com/

Products

Thanks for looking and feedback would be great
May 20, 2009 @ 02:34 AM
Clazik

would like to see more pics, but it looks pretty cool to me-normally i may think the first tee is to plain but for some reason i like it.
May 20, 2009 @ 05:33 PM
David.NOT

clazik: if your ever looking for pics or just wondering what we are up to look at the site, radicalboston.com, recently the homeboy maestro wore our logo tshirt on his show.
2.bp.blogspot.com/_GmSK4sS2J_Q/SgndadBtlhI/AAAAAAAAA-Q/G6WH9giCspk/s1600-h/RadicalVimeo.jpg

fictional: yeah that is Attica. i was very interested in the story of the Attica rebellion, so i decided to go find out more about the subject and it just led to wheat pasting the image around. sometimes history isn't known to everyone so when people see the image they may question what it is and go look deeper into the subject (same goes for the boxer). as far as radicals purpose we have not become limited to themes of rebellion and such other things. Not to say we are not influenced because we all influence one another.

on1x: as far as the idea of originality i believe fictional has it right where every brand want to represent there own lifestyle and idea of being themselves. As said before we all pick up traits from one another and people before us but its those small differences that make us who we are.
May 20, 2009 @ 06:47 PM
Munster

Hey David (I assume that's your name). I've been checking out your blog for a while now, found it via Rikers, and I'm a fan of your whole operation over at Radical. Good to see you checking out Hypebeast.
May 20, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
thefreshstock

looks fresh so far. would like to see what else you guys got coming up. but good start!

www.thefreshstock.com
May 23, 2009 @ 04:32 PM
David.NOT

Hey David (I assume that's your name). I've been checking out your blog for a while now, found it via Rikers, and I'm a fan of your whole operation over at Radical. Good to see you checking out Hypebeast.

haha thanks but i can`t take all the credit its actually my other friend that does all that stuff

Please login first to reply.