Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 15, 2009 @ 09:22 AM
yoedition

Hey guys. Joe here from Formatic. Here is a preview of our Spring 09 Collection. Just looking for some feedback. Any would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. www.formaticclothing.com

www.formaticclothing.com
April 15, 2009 @ 01:25 PM
Suraj

Great job. It isn't anything I would wear personally,but I like it. smile
April 20, 2009 @ 12:41 AM
yoedition

it's all good man. thanks a lot!
April 20, 2009 @ 10:11 AM
thefreshstock

Cool stuff. nice presentation.
April 20, 2009 @ 11:42 PM
SCARE!

real nice photography..
i like ur line. u would do well over here. it's that kind of street/rock crossover style
May 12, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
yoedition

real nice photography..
i like ur line. u would do well over here. it's that kind of street/rock crossover style

sick man thank you for the feedback!
if you wanted to help get us over there shoot me a message or email.
May 12, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
SWScene

Hey really like a few of the designs and would be interested in having it up on StreetwearScene.com
May 12, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
Tecknicolor

I like it. I dig the mix of classic simplicity with unique graphics. I actually like what you're doing but can't help but think would I remember your brand next week? I'm just saying keep the aesthetic that these designs are based in because it works but think about how to make them undeniably yours if that makes any sense. Also market yourself, because this brand has good potential if people see it out there.

My favorite is the hoodie.

tecknicolor.com

May 14, 2009 @ 02:01 PM
yoedition

I like it. I dig the mix of classic simplicity with unique graphics. I actually like what you're doing but can't help but think would I remember your brand next week? I'm just saying keep the aesthetic that these designs are based in because it works but think about how to make them undeniably yours if that makes any sense. Also market yourself, because this brand has good potential if people see it out there.

My favorite is the hoodie.

thanks man it means alot. I hear what youre saying, although its kind of unclear. How would you suggest I could make the designs undeniably mine?

jg
May 15, 2009 @ 02:43 AM
Tecknicolor

thanks man it means alot. I hear what youre saying, although its kind of unclear. How would you suggest I could make the designs undeniably mine?

I love the unique yet simple style of your designs like the tees with the wings and the lower logo. I think simple and classic are always best over fads, however you still have to make your mark by standing out from all other simple designs. It doesn't have to be too much to take away from the style you already have going, but it does need to enough to noticeably differentiate you from the rest. This is can sometimes be very subtle details that take you just a step or three above the rest. To get to this point I would take the current designs and play around with them; find ways to make them stand out a little more but keeping the aesthetic of the line.

Check your PM

tecknicolor.com

May 15, 2009 @ 04:36 AM
Allurre

I dig the "Take Charge, Make Changes" TEE!

Well phrased and fontfaced.
May 15, 2009 @ 06:38 AM
venkat1971

good collection
great collection man looks nice
May 19, 2009 @ 08:24 PM
yoedition

thanks so much for the support and for that PM dude.

If anyone was interested, we have a HUGE 50% off sale going on now. Please check it out and pick something up if you enjoy it.
May 21, 2009 @ 07:20 AM
rawwwwr

thanks so much for the support and for that PM dude.

If anyone was interested, we have a HUGE 50% off sale going on now. Please check it out and pick something up if you enjoy it.

yea i ws checking it out and a lotta stuff my size are already sold out, would love to cop if u have more sizes
May 24, 2009 @ 05:13 PM
SuperiorGhost

Your lookbook looks fly, nice pics

Please login first to reply.