Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 19, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
FinalFighter

Hey guys, pretty new to the site here, just been reading alot of the posts but not really commenting on much. But I actually have some news...

I was walking around downtown NYC the other day and I saw this kid with a shirt on that looked pretty sick so I went over to him to see who it was because from a glance I thought it might be The Hundreds or something but when I got close I realized it wasn't. It's some new company coming out based out of Queens, the guy said he knew the guy who was pressing them that it would all be available soon.

The name of the company is called OnlyOnes...it was this sick logo totally slimed over, I did some searching and found a myspace and some teaser pics but nothing else. Any of you guys heard anything about this?

Heres the myspace btw, www.myspace.com/onlyonesneedapply
March 19, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
Suraj

Feedback
I've never heard of this brand,but I am from Orange County, so it makes sense. The name reminds me of The Hundreds and the logo is like dead Mickey Mouse. I don't like it.
March 19, 2009 @ 07:13 PM
Munster

I'm hoping the name is in reference to The Misfits.
March 19, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
V6Stang

Was this it?

www.thehundreds.com/wordpress/?paged=7

If you scroll down theres a kid wearing a slimed shirt looks like it says only ones or something. Says he was inspired by the the hundreds to start his own company so i guess that explains the similarities.
March 20, 2009 @ 10:39 AM
VintageDS

I've never heard of this brand,but I am from Orange County, so it makes sense. The name reminds me of The Hundreds and the logo is like dead Mickey Mouse. I don't like it.

Dead Mickey Mouse is spot on. Nice getting love from the Hundreds though. The slimed tee is pretty unique/artsy.
March 20, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
FinalFighter

Yea I see the dead mickey mouse thing but I still think it's a pretty unique idea. You don't see alot of brands out there that have a logo like that, thats just me though.

Im pretty curious as to what this tee will look like...

March 20, 2009 @ 05:29 PM
REIGNSUPREME

Final fighter im betting this is your clothing label. am i right?

anyways looks like it has some potential.
March 20, 2009 @ 05:45 PM
FinalFighter

Actually...it's not. I can't draw for shit nor do I know how to really use photoshop or anything like that...I just like the way it looks. This was called the up & coming/emerging companies section right?
March 20, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
REIGNSUPREME

relax man im not trying to start anything, it just comes across that way.

Please login first to reply.