Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 30, 2009 @ 03:54 AM
misteranonymou

Ey.

So, I drive down to southern California ( L.A. area + Irvine) at least twice a month on weekends to visit the wifey who attends UC Irvine. If you guys ever wanna come hitch a ride with me down to irvine, sd, la, santa monica, or whatever, hit me up and we can figure somethin' out. I drive a hybrid that seats up to four including me, so you can come with your friends if you want. Oh yeah, I'm not a rapist and I live in the bay area near sj, oakland, fremont.

The reason why I'm offering rides is because I usually drive alone cause my friends are sick of riding with me down to socal so often. Yeaaaaah.

hollllllla.
February 8, 2009 @ 07:45 PM
estoybien

lolol wat
February 8, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
camthraxFHK

A lot of these rides are legit in real life. Anyone ever fuck with craigslist rides ever on here?
February 11, 2009 @ 01:36 AM
exstatick

oh shit, take me to SFbay. lol

nah im jking, i go there almost every break i have. get tired of those 6-8 hour drives.

stop by when you're down here.
February 11, 2009 @ 01:54 AM
misteranonymou

Yeah, apparently the craigslist carpool rides are pretty legit. My friend who also goes to irvine got a ride down to the bay area with some random dude and got here safely, hehe. Anyways, i just came back from Irvine, Santa Monica, and L.A. last weekend, hehe. I'm goin' up this weekend and probably gona hit up some stooooooooores and visit the wifeeeeeey. If anyone is still interested, just holla @ me. I'm not a rapist, drive safely, let you drink in my car, stoge, and i'm cute as fuck so the chickies on the way there will always look @ us. smile smile
February 16, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
exstatick

if you're down, lets hit up supreme LA and Flightclub, might as well go to WeSC while we're there as well.

Please login first to reply.