Chi meet.......

March 11, 2009 @ 21:10:58
lol i dont know you at all but i can tell by the way you get so defensive and take offense to everything that you obviously have problems and that most of your rich friends that blow coke are just a bunch of burn outs. and good for you for getting out of that scene but please dont try to act like you live this crazy life or anything cuz for god sakes you prolly spend most you time on hb.
March 11, 2009 @ 21:10:59
that was actually a legit party address, not some highschool cluster fuck

I highly doubt it...

PLus we keep to ourselves for a reason...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 11, 2009 @ 21:12:43
lol i dont know you at all but i can tell by the way you get so defensive and take offense to everything that you obviously have problems and that most of your rich friends that blow coke are just a bunch of burn outs. and good for you for getting out of that scene but please dont try to act like you live this crazy life or anything cuz for god sakes you prolly spend most you time on hb.

haha if you only knew...i am pretty successful at "hanging out" on hb.

I never have blown coke in my life. I take offense cause you talkin mad shit about something you DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT!!!!

Keep talkin.....as you get older maybe you will learn a thing or two
March 11, 2009 @ 21:13:08
it was like right by st.alfreds, shit was legito
too hype for the public?

coming from the kid that asks me about Supreme once a month.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 11, 2009 @ 21:20:55
the relevance as to you guys we come off as tools and to us you guys come off as tools. So we stick to ourselves.....

and vice versa, you guys are deep deep down pussy hurt cause you get no love for what has now become not a MEET UP but more of just hangin the fuck out.
March 11, 2009 @ 21:21:03
haha if you only knew...i am pretty successful at "hanging out" on hb.

I never have blown coke in my life. I take offense cause you talkin mad shit about something you DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT!!!!

Keep talkin.....as you get older maybe you will learn a thing or two

what is there to learn? please enlighten me.
March 11, 2009 @ 21:22:14
you dont know half the shit we do, we dont post wtf we do every time we "hang out" its past that.
March 11, 2009 @ 21:26:25
the relevance as to you guys we come off as tools and to us you guys come off as tools. So we stick to ourselves.....

and vice versa, you guys are deep deep down pussy hurt cause you get no love for what has now become not a MEET UP but more of just hangin the fuck out.

your first statement is true, you guys are deep deep down pussy hurt cause you get no love from actual chicagoans.

March 11, 2009 @ 21:27:28
thats it......is that the best you got?

March 11, 2009 @ 21:30:43
figures
March 11, 2009 @ 21:31:15
thats it......is that the best you got?

samzies <3

figures? lol at trying to get last word.
March 11, 2009 @ 21:45:25
Ultimate CAG0CHI and juan vs. Citizen and other random friend paintball match????????????
March 11, 2009 @ 21:47:54
Im down.....but thats not socializing by his standards....haha
March 11, 2009 @ 21:48:00
im in my zone
black car white rims
can they both get along?

anyway im neutral im up for whatever, andyes i would go to a hs party lol
but anyway the point of the meet up is like meet new people and then eventually they aren't meet ups anymore. There are a few dudes on here that i wouldnt mind chillin with from the area
March 11, 2009 @ 21:48:32
your first statement is true, you guys are deep deep down pussy hurt cause you get no love from actual chicagoans.

so where da real chicagoans at?????
March 11, 2009 @ 21:51:11
damn citizen
high school kids still bullying you?
March 11, 2009 @ 21:51:14
so where da real chicagoans at?????

go out and meet some for yourself.
March 11, 2009 @ 21:54:19
If there is a paintball throwdown I suggest not dressing nice due to the mad amount of grease and dirt that you will obtain.
March 11, 2009 @ 22:02:00
damn citizen
high school kids still bullying you?

Hardly.....you want your crack in person? Im sure you wouldnt get far
March 11, 2009 @ 22:05:14
waiting, waiting, waiting...............
March 11, 2009 @ 22:08:22
oh dear
dont eThug me
=(
March 11, 2009 @ 22:09:41
Wait yo. let me get this straight. nigs was gonna meet at a party??
March 11, 2009 @ 22:10:09
yea a hs party.....
March 11, 2009 @ 22:11:00
go out and meet some for yourself.

rofl, NO I PREFER THIS ROCK IM LIVING UNDER MAIN.

I'm in college and I fuckin live in this piece, I can do all the partying I want whenever. We just meet up to shoot the shit and help pay child support for wishez' kids.

March 11, 2009 @ 22:14:11
i dont get what you're saying. i was going to a party with a bunch of people and i dropped the address on here to see if anyone wanted to come...every party i go to isnt necessarily a HIGH SCHOOL ONLY party. half of the parties dblock kinglew cag0chi and i consist of mostly depaul columbia and uic kids. but if you really want to be in complete denial..that's fine as well

YOU KING DBLOCK are all STILL in hs...so how are you Depaul, Columbia AND UIC kids?

YOUR STILL IN HS, NOT COLLEGE!!!!
Please login first to reply.
x