FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 11, 2009 @ 03:43 PM
Citizen-16657

i'll be up there July 27th for a cubs game, hopefully get a chance to go up before that too...not sure if i'd want to hang out with jeff though.......sad

I hope you fall down the stairs at Wrigley.....
March 11, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
kvc06

anyone sellin looseys?

meet me by the gas station in 4 minutes
March 11, 2009 @ 04:27 PM
TheCityOfChi

how about we go paintballing in may/june when it gets a little nicer?
there as some of you id like to shoot smile its not that much either if we do a part pack its like $45-$60 a person for a all day thing
March 11, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
kvc06

FUCK YEA
ive always wanted to go paintballing
you know any dope spots?
March 11, 2009 @ 04:50 PM
TheCityOfChi

there sone in joliet thats open now, theres one in crete that ive been too before
March 11, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
Citizen-16657

Im down.....or we can hit up Great America!!
March 11, 2009 @ 06:17 PM
TheCityOfChi

Im down.....or we can hit up Great America!!

you cant tell me you would rather go on a coaster than shoot some bitchmade kid from online
March 11, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
kvc06

Lets invite all the kids we usually dont
and shoot them
March 11, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
Wishez.

Do they check if you have been convicted of a felony? if not then Im down.
March 11, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
rtst102

uh ohhh wishes, you hide that crack money inside your wall or someshit?
March 11, 2009 @ 07:08 PM
TheCityOfChi

I don't this k they even check id, you just have to be like over 13

Do they check if you have been convicted of a felony? if not then Im down.
March 11, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
Wishez.

IIght iight. Cause me and my boy O Dog robbed a liquor store awhile back I got the tape if yall wanna peep
March 11, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
TheCityOfChi

I'm finna get paint all ova ya raw jawnz
March 11, 2009 @ 08:01 PM
dUn DeKid

yall still on that gay sh*t huh? lol

yall need to rename this thread Chi Playdate.......
March 11, 2009 @ 08:06 PM
TheCityOfChi

yall still on that gay sh*t huh? lol

yall need to rename this thread Chi Playdate.......

Go and you will be the first I go for
March 11, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
dUn DeKid

Go and you will be the first I go for

shell no. yall on that gay sh*t. i told yall last meet up i'd bring hoes and even posted a couple pics, but naaah. aint no girls wit vajayjays playin paintball.

no thanks.

imma stay in The Go.
March 11, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
CAG0CHI

you guys are embarrassing. are you serious, six flags and paintball? is this what you guys really want to spend your weekends doing? you guys probably just got to these places, criticize what other people are wearing, and walk around looking at girls and not saying shit to them. go out in THE CITY and meet people! you guys go to JOLIET!!!!! what the hell is out there? do something fun and different. who hasnt been to six flags and i know you guys have gone go karting. listen to juan and try to go to a party or atleast do something social and not hang out in a group of 5 or 6 and just do nothing. this seriously made me sad looking at this. instead of talking about how you couldve hooked up with a girl, actually do it. im sure half you guys dont even live in chicago, so that is why you guys dont know of things to do in the city. please try to do something with the intent of meeting new people and not just going go karting and paintballing by yourselfs. go try something new for once.
March 11, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
dUn DeKid

you guys are embarrassing. are you serious, six flags and paintball? is this what you guys really want to spend your weekends doing? you guys probably just got to these places, criticize what other people are wearing, and walk around looking at girls and not saying shit to them. go out in THE CITY and meet people! you guys go to JOLIET!!!!! what the hell is out there? do something fun and different. who hasnt been to six flags and i know you guys have gone go karting. listen to juan and try to go to a party or atleast do something social and not hang out in a group of 5 or 6 and just do nothing. this seriously made me sad looking at this. instead of talking about how you couldve hooked up with a girl, actually do it. im sure half you guys dont even live in chicago, so that is why you guys dont know of things to do in the city. please try to do something with the intent of meeting new people and not just going go karting and paintballing by yourselfs. go try something new for once.

chuch.

if you wasnt such a 00b on HB id give you my graces.
March 11, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
Citizen-16657

you cant tell me you would rather go on a coaster than shoot some bitchmade kid from online

Never said that....
March 11, 2009 @ 08:45 PM
Citizen-16657

PS please enlighten me as to MORE things to do in the city oh great one.....let me guess, go shopping, go eat, go skate, go to the spots and hang. Go smoke and drink, go wander, go the the lake.....we have done 90% of those things.

Go to a club or bar? Read my answer to that..

Also 90% of the group is out of HS yo outside of Cfarr and Kvc the rest of the group is in or already out of college....

Wow you dont know shit.... WE GO TO HAVE FUN NOT COMPARE CLOTHES AND SHOES ALL DATE YOU MORON!!!!

Every meet up cept two was IN CHI, half of us live IN CHI or at one point lived IN CHI, The ages vary so we cant all go to a bar and drink so that aint happening.....I have a gf so me boasting about my "hook ups" would be non existent. I am an adult in that respect, not some hs kid. I was born and raised in CHI so till you rack up how long i lived there then talk to me...till then mind your business.
March 11, 2009 @ 08:57 PM
CAG0CHI

i never said anything about going an getting shit faced because there is more to having fun than that. sure rollercoasters are fun and shit but god damn try something that you guys havent done before, try something new. im not saying go and chill in wicker or anything like that. and i wasnt just calling you out, but i mean it sounds like all you do is walk around and only talk to each other. when juan posted the address to the party, you guys shouldve been thankful. he was trying to show you guys a good time and try to get you guys to meet new people instead of just hanging out by yourselves.
March 11, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
Citizen-16657

i never said anything about going an getting shit faced because there is more to having fun than that. sure rollercoasters are fun and shit but god damn try something that you guys havent done before, try something new. im not saying go and chill in wicker or anything like that. and i wasnt just calling you out, but i mean it sounds like all you do is walk around and only talk to each other. when juan posted the address to the party, you guys shouldve been thankful. he was trying to show you guys a good time and try to get you guys to meet new people instead of just hanging out by yourselves.

There is a reason why we hang out with ourselves and to be frank 90% of us would feel out of place at a hs party when a ton of us are of age....

Think about it. Go and get drunk legally and hang out with bitches or go to a house party deal with drunk youngins and watch the cops show up!
March 11, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
CAG0CHI

not all parties are hs parties, maybe if you went out to some social events and met people your age and stopped hanging out with the same group of people you would get invited or atleast know of parties or events going on throughout chicago.
March 11, 2009 @ 09:07 PM
Citizen-16657

dude i go to plenty of parties......haha dont act like you know me. isnt hanging out a social task? Last time i checked two people alone can socialize.

My friends are on some totally different shit. I just chose to hang with whoever......some nights its bar nights. Some nights club nights. Some nights I go play fuckin bean bags, or karoakee...some nights I go out to a nice as fuckin dinner.

Most of my boys are rich fucks that want to blow coke and do stupid shit that I got over years ago or are married with kids or are on lockdown from their girl.

Actually wtf am i explaining my self to your ass?
March 11, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
CAG0CHI

lol i dont know you at all but i can tell by the way you get so defensive and take offense to everything that you obviously have problems and that most of your rich friends that blow coke are just a bunch of burn outs. and good for you for getting out of that scene but please dont try to act like you live this crazy life or anything cuz for god sakes you prolly spend most you time on hb.
March 11, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
Citizen-16657

that was actually a legit party address, not some highschool cluster fuck

I highly doubt it...

PLus we keep to ourselves for a reason...
March 11, 2009 @ 09:12 PM
Citizen-16657

lol i dont know you at all but i can tell by the way you get so defensive and take offense to everything that you obviously have problems and that most of your rich friends that blow coke are just a bunch of burn outs. and good for you for getting out of that scene but please dont try to act like you live this crazy life or anything cuz for god sakes you prolly spend most you time on hb.

haha if you only knew...i am pretty successful at "hanging out" on hb.

I never have blown coke in my life. I take offense cause you talkin mad shit about something you DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT!!!!

Keep talkin.....as you get older maybe you will learn a thing or two
March 11, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
Citizen-16657

it was like right by st.alfreds, shit was legito
too hype for the public?

coming from the kid that asks me about Supreme once a month.
March 11, 2009 @ 09:20 PM
Citizen-16657

the relevance as to you guys we come off as tools and to us you guys come off as tools. So we stick to ourselves.....

and vice versa, you guys are deep deep down pussy hurt cause you get no love for what has now become not a MEET UP but more of just hangin the fuck out.
March 11, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
CAG0CHI

haha if you only knew...i am pretty successful at "hanging out" on hb.

I never have blown coke in my life. I take offense cause you talkin mad shit about something you DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT!!!!

Keep talkin.....as you get older maybe you will learn a thing or two

what is there to learn? please enlighten me.

Please login first to reply.