Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 17, 2008 @ 07:24 PM
Zui

I'm heading to the mall of america in minnesota this weekend...is there any good stores that I need to hit up?????!!!????

lmk dudes cool
October 18, 2008 @ 01:15 AM
PeeWee

Basically, no. But they do have a puma store, H & M, and Burberry store. Macys has alot of highend shit. But all the dope stuff in Minnesota is in Uptown Minneapolis.

Other heads, am I missing anything?
October 19, 2008 @ 03:49 PM
Mr Chubbs

Hit up the Nordstrom Rack on the 3rd floor for some deals on vans vault shit.
It's not really my thing, but check out metropark. It could be your steez. im not sure. haha.

www.totallyfoolproof.com

October 21, 2008 @ 12:45 AM
PeeWee

Forgot about nordstroms rack, but what is Metropark?
October 21, 2008 @ 10:55 AM
faro one

my folks moved out to MPLS a little over a year ago.. its a big change from Boston, but Im still here so its all good.. but they moved right downtown in this spot called the "mill district" its chill, they turned all these old mills into lofts and condos, not a bad look.. and theres a DOPE view of the river right by there...

regardless, i have been out there to visit them 5 or 6 times already and each time, i find myself hopping on that little trolley yall got and taking it to the last stop...the MOA...

its not bad, but its definitely something to do... i am heavy into fitteds and they got like 5 stores in there with fitteds, lol. champs: just for hats is kinda fire... i can get a lot of stuff out there i dont have access to here out in boston...

i enjoy eating at arbys as well since i have to drive an hour away to get it around here....

but def a good look on the heads up as far as the Nordstroms rack goes. I mess with vans here and there and the vans store only had a couple half cabs i was interested in... ill def check out their sale rack when im back out there for the thanksgiving holiday...

while someone said everything is uptown, can yall help me out and tell me what spots to hit in the uptown area? ive heard of 'status' but thats about it....

thanks fellas...
October 21, 2008 @ 11:22 AM
Langox510x

Damn dude wish I knew. We should have a mall of America Meet up one of these days.
October 21, 2008 @ 11:38 AM
faro one

anyone down for the friday after thanksgiving? let me know.. im sure ill be making another excursion out there that friday before i leave on saturday...

also, heads up on uptown spots, please..... good lookin yall

and yo, anywhere good for fitteds in MPLS/SP? i can get a ride out there from downtown, anyone got spots with decent fitted selection? mom n pop shops preferred... i got yall if anyone comes out to boston/NY
October 21, 2008 @ 04:52 PM
gmrnguyen

metropark is a boutique type store.. www.metroparkusa.com.. if you have time hit up downtown MPLS they have the Saks outlet, neiman, and the big macy.
October 21, 2008 @ 10:20 PM
Evgraf

haha the best part of the mall of america is looking at all of the weird ass people walking through there...thats the only place i have ever worked at, but ummm there are a pretty good amount of stores to hit up....id check out friedmans for shoes, six twelve premium, familia, fifth element, and mindstate distribution is kinda cool its lots of lrg but its in a cool location and occasionally they will have some cool stuff

http://cavalieressentials.com/

October 21, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
tobin999

moa is good for the rack i was there on Monday and no good vans to be seen
November 2, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
mrh

Did you guys know theyre making a Nike Concept store at the MoA? theres gonna be a nike id studio and Tshirt bar where you make your own nike tee. its supposed to open this month
November 2, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
Evgraf

really???? thats pretty sick.... they need to start opening more stuff like that in the moa

November 3, 2008 @ 06:08 PM
Mr Chubbs

American apparel is opening too.
blank tee's and hoodies.
can i get a helllllllllllll yeah.
but nike id studio = FUCK YES' for days.

www.totallyfoolproof.com

November 3, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
mrh

when you actually go to the studio, do you get to pick more colors and more parts of the shoe to color? and are there different materials you can use? and also, how much would it cost to design some dunks do you think?
December 6, 2008 @ 02:20 AM
PeeWee

I went there and I skeeted.
December 8, 2008 @ 03:24 PM
Evgraf

calm down

December 11, 2008 @ 08:39 PM
TStyles

haha the best part of the mall of america is looking at all of the weird ass people walking through there...thats the only place i have ever worked at, but ummm there are a pretty good amount of stores to hit up....id check out friedmans for shoes, six twelve premium, familia, fifth element, and mindstate distribution is kinda cool its lots of lrg but its in a cool location and occasionally they will have some cool stuff

those stores aren't in the mall though. i like Mindstate though, like you said, its a pretty cool area of town, and the people that work there (worked there) are cool

Please login first to reply.