FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 16, 2008 @ 11:37 PM
Jolin

So i am hitting up seattle possibly next week to pick up some records, also some clothing/sneaks as well. So i am curious where is the best place to shop for records; i was reading that sonic boom is a good place.. i am just looking for a cheap record store but with some good findings.. also a dope sneaker & clothing store.. thanks alott..smile
July 17, 2008 @ 05:16 PM
dex653

dunno about record shops these days, but the following is a list of stores in no particular order off the top of my head:

- rock paper scissors, capitol hill
- zebraclub, seattle/bellevue/capitol hill
- eqpt, southcenter
- gems, pioneer square
- sneaker city, by pike place market
- winners circle, capitol hill
- laced up, capitol hill
- goods, capitol hill
- 35th north, capitol hill
- triple, ballard
- blackbird, ballard
- trickwood, ballard/kirkland
- surreel, kirkland
July 17, 2008 @ 07:42 PM
Jolin

thanks man.. which is the best one you recommend though from that list.
July 18, 2008 @ 02:08 AM
dex653

it's hard to say which is best because each shop carries different gear/brands. but, if you don't have a lot of time, i would hit up all the shops in the capitol hill area. start with rock paper scissors (on 14th & pike i think) and head west towards downtown and you'll hit (in order) 35th north, laced up, zebraclub (on pine st), goods, and winners circle (on olive way).

it's pretty easy, just ask each store how to get to the next one; they all pretty much know each other.

if you can, i would highly recommend hitting up gems (pioneer square), it's the newest shop in seattle...on point and owners are cool.
July 18, 2008 @ 02:12 AM
squall

So i am hitting up seattle possibly next week to pick up some records, also some clothing/sneaks as well. So i am curious where is the best place to shop for records; i was reading that sonic boom is a good place.. i am just looking for a cheap record store but with some good findings.. also a dope sneaker & discount me and yu clothing store.. thanks alott..smile

Sonic Boom is a good place to start.. But why you don't try zebra club too
July 18, 2008 @ 02:30 AM
Weakend

goods, blackbird, and 35th are the only spots REALLY worth going to. EQPT is cool, but it's like 15 minutes south of the city. GOODS is easily the best streetwear store in seattle imo. if you're able to, big shits dropping at goods on saturday at 11 am.
July 18, 2008 @ 02:31 AM
Weakend

oh, and 35th has a second hand record store next door to it.
November 30, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
banksy10

dont they have bbc ice cream? cause i remember seeing it on the website. idk tho i forget?
December 2, 2008 @ 05:25 PM
david.lm

GOODS?

I have never seen any BBC/IC stuff at GOODS ... I know that a while back FinishLine was stocking some Ice Creams but they aren't anymore.

Please login first to reply.