Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 2, 2008 @ 01:00 PM
AntonyT

What up .

I'm taking a road trip this weekend through Colorado..I'm not sure exactly where we are going though (I know for sure Denver and Springs, but not much else)

Can anyone hook me up with some Colorado shops to check out, while i'm out there??
July 3, 2008 @ 02:55 PM
Corny Al

Places to check out in denver
Hey Antony, Some shops i would recommend in Denver are the 400, which is the best sneaker store in the city. If you go through boulder, I would recommend Installation which is the second best. Another good shop is The Fabric Lab which is one of the coolest shops in the city and was featured in The New York Times last month as one of the must visit shops in America they sell all local clothing brands, a lot of local art, and staff is really cool. If your into action figures then hit up plastic chapel which is one of the best toy boutiques in the country. check out Mod Livin' for contemporary furniture. Hit up Fancy Tiger for some sick fashion and upscale streetware. Check out 303 Boards for skateboards and discount fashion (they have very good deals on there own jeans). Tattered Cover is bookstore that i would highly recommend, and for a huge selection of vinyls and Cd's and other things Twist & Shout is the place. Now you might not have time to visit all of these but i would recomend going to the 400, Fabric Lab, Plastic Chapel, 303 Boards, tattered cover, and twist & shout, because all of those shops are within less than two miles of each other and you'll find countless shops in between.
July 5, 2008 @ 12:52 PM
qbarawk

ALis03,
Thanks also for the help on the info...I'll be relocating to the SPRINGS in October.... Any joints around those areas? I've heard that Denver will be the spot, of course but....

Holla when you can and I am looking fwd to seeing Colorado!

Stay up!
July 11, 2008 @ 05:43 PM
bryant.hughes

another shop
there is also a shop on 1st and broadway called ... the speakeasy on broadway...they opened up about 6 months ago and have some real fresh stuff! make sure you check em out too!
July 13, 2008 @ 07:03 PM
snaV

ALis03,
Thanks also for the help on the info...I'll be relocating to the SPRINGS in October.... Any joints around those areas? I've heard that Denver will be the spot, of course but....

Holla when you can and I am looking fwd to seeing Colorado!

Stay up!

same, i'm headed up to the springs on the 31st. anything good up there besides outlets?
July 14, 2008 @ 02:04 PM
bryant.hughes

im not too sure about the springs, but i haven't really heard anything coming out of there... most of the shops Ive been to are in boulder and denver -- denver is only about an hour drive (and boulder another 30 from denver) from the springs if you wanna make the drive
July 14, 2008 @ 03:49 PM
snaV

i'll see if my cousin can drive me over there for shopping. btw, will stores in colorado get that infrared am90 release? are their people that will actually camp out for that shoe? should i worry? i need that shit hahaha.
July 16, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
qbarawk

I heard the sneaker game out in denver is serious but not to sure....

Hope to see ya around, Co stand up!
July 17, 2008 @ 09:12 PM
GODS SON

DENVER

the 400 on bannock = limited shoes

speakeasy on broadway = streetwear

sunneshine = upscale

BOULDER

installation = limited shoes

I just moved here from Dallas about 4 months ago

These are the best shops in Colorado
August 6, 2008 @ 09:49 PM
snaV

all i gotta say is..

boulder colorado; satellite.
August 7, 2008 @ 05:41 PM
qbarawk

SNAV,
Just got back to ya..... Peace, let me know about that shop if you hit it first...

...easy...
August 10, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
bryant

if your in boulder id say, definately hit installations...its owned by the same guys that own satellite...installations has way more sneakers -- satellite is a skateshop, installations is a "sneaker boutique"
August 18, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
snaV

aww fuck i'm not in colorado anymore. does installations have a website? i'll mosdef hit them up next time i go to colorado.
August 20, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
August 20, 2008 @ 05:40 PM
bryant

We're also putting together an "urban design show" at a local bar... if ANYONE READS THIS THREAD please come and check it out!

PM me with any questions!

August 20, 2008 @ 05:44 PM
bryant

Sorry I forgot to add the fliers

October 12, 2008 @ 12:52 PM
qbarawk

Yo if anyone is in the DENVER area peep the shop @ SPEAKEASY on Broadway....Nicest shop I've seen in a minute. Crew is mad nice and the area is great.

Big ups ta Beans and the crew of SPEAKEASY....thanks for the welcoming.
November 4, 2008 @ 06:16 PM
bryant

y0 We're putting on a show called "The Good Life" featuring fall fashions that are found at The Speakeasy on Broadway in Denver... info is listed on the flier....if your in the CO area hit me up and make it through!!!

December 2, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
qbarawk

Werd, this is one of the nicest shops if the not the nicest of them all thus far.
March 4, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
bFLYKiLLAH81

303 Standd upp!

Ha. I Was Raised In Thee Northsidee

Also If You're Zoominq By Westminester
Hit Upp Shoe Extreme in The Westy Mall

theyy had some military 4s
23's 7s 8s

etc. alottah nicee shxt

Please login first to reply.