SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 16, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
DBCEE

Everyone should check out First Edition on J street where Upper Playground used to be. The store is run by a good friend of mine and he does a really good job of keeping it simple and fresh. Check out www.shopfirstedition.com

If you're ever in the Roseville area check out Heritage Footwear and Apparel right across the street from the mall. Great accounts and we're constantly receiving new shipments, come check us out! www.shophfa.com
January 18, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
xVILLN

Man,RIP Upper Playground in sac.
Had some homies that worked there.
I heard alot of shops shut down after a while.United State,Lucky Lefts,Toyroom sad
I used to know alot of the cats that worked at those places back in the day.
Shits changed man,damn..

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

January 19, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Truetalk

Go see asian eddie at FTC or the homies over at PLA. They're both holdin it down for sac
January 19, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
xVILLN

^Eddie was always an asshole.Never liked that cat.Keller and Gabe are/were the homies though.
And the OG PLA cats were cool back in like 07-08ish.
Haven't shopped in sac in years.shit..

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 28, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
ACalisterio

^Eddie was always an asshole.Never liked that cat.Keller and Gabe are/were the homies though.
And the OG PLA cats were cool back in like 07-08ish.
Haven't shopped in sac in years.shit..

Yeah Eddie has always been a douchebag but Gabe bought out full ownership of FTC Sacto now.
June 12, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
christopher.

Any other shops in downtown besides FTC? Eddie fucked me over hard; I bought a belt and i didnt look at the size - it was a size small, i should've got large - and when i went to return it he says "yeah, i didnt think you were gonna fit it." Fuck that nigga, doe. But yeah, wanna cawp some SBs in the future, so any spots?
June 12, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
projunt

PLA for life, best customer service.
June 12, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
honey

First edition on 24th & J is pretty dope. owner is really nice always has her dog roaming the store and plays wu-tang in the background 24/7
June 13, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
christopher.

First edition on 24th & J is pretty dope. owner is really nice always has her dog roaming the store and plays wu-tang in the background 24/7
I heard there's a store that has a bunch of toys and stuff. Is that it? Or am i thinking of a store that stocks Kidrobot?
June 13, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
honey

I heard there's a store that has a bunch of toys and stuff. Is that it? Or am i thinking of a store that stocks Kidrobot?
lol no toys they have some nice shirts, shorts, and a few camps/snapbacks last time i went they had the huf plant life 5-panel and the only ny logo 5-panel and some other huf hats i cant remember off the top of my head
July 6, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
chriscosta

P.L.A in Folsom is a sick skate shop. Uhmm, The Galleria in Roseville has good shops. Not much in terms of good "street wear" in sac though. Better off in LA or even San Francisco.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Please login first to reply.