Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 10, 2008 @ 10:36 PM
Langox510x

I honestly almost didn't say shit, but when an unnamed person sent me a photo of some of the heat they will have I had to hook it up. I know this is a bit late, but tomorrow Eastbay Headquarters is having a huge sale. If I was out in Wisconsin I'd probubly be camping out right now, and this is an area with few shoe heads. I'm not exactly sure what will be up there, but it's been insane in the past. got a picture sent to my cell phone of 10 pair of Aqua VIII's all priced at $20 each. Also, I'm thinking they should have a good amount of sample Nike clothing (I seriously doubt they'll have sample Nike shoes). Also, my boy might be getting me a pair of the Aqua's, but if anybody happens to go and then manages to grab every pair please sell me a size 10.5 or even 11 at cost. Wouldn't blame anybody for not going, but I hear a lot of the Kicks should be $20, I bet you will come up on some countdowns for under retail (Possibly any of the 4 that came out), and I hear if it's not $20 then it will be marked at least 30-50% off.

I think the sale is going on for a few days, but if you
June 10, 2008 @ 11:27 PM
kdubs

You got a date or timeframe for those in the area?
June 10, 2008 @ 11:39 PM
Langox510x

Tomarrow, and I should have asked the time. I will call my friend to see when the open.

Hell, here is Eastbays local number:
(715) 845-5538

Just ask, lol.
August 26, 2008 @ 05:15 PM
Doc Brown

I know this is an old thread but I was just browsin around and found this. I actually went to this, I live in wausau where this is about 5 minutes away and they didnt have shit really. Past years you could cop hella vintage heat for 30 or less but they dumbed it down a ton this year. They pretty much had garbage. Usually they have 5-6 10 foot tables just layered with shoes but this year they didnt even add to their collection of maybe 50 pairs per size. Complete crap I was so pumped because I just started gettin into the whole scene here and i wanted to cop some kicks and it was trash so dont feel like you missed out.

oh and im at uwsp for school lango if thats where you go. I'm assuming so from your info

Please login first to reply.