Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 17, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
xmiquelx

Brooklyn!
September 17, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
bilchris

anything going on in nyc this weekend?

Interim thrift store at the Brooklyn circus check their site if you want more info. I'll be there its a dope concept.

Check my marketplace sale thread. PM me for NYC pickups. Going this weekend if you need NYC pickups i can do them including uniqlo

September 20, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
guk223

brooklyn
September 23, 2011 @ 09:40 AM
OddMenOut

Props to Spiewak and the chill event in Brooklyn last night.

ODDMENOUT | A Standard Apart

September 28, 2011 @ 09:41 AM
Faena

shopping that good<<?

I
September 28, 2011 @ 01:10 PM
.Tablo

Greetings from Forest Hills
September 29, 2011 @ 11:01 AM
SantaDuJuan

This city has over 8 million people in it.
There should be way more &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s posting in this.
September 29, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
yungmf

suspended

moved to brooklyn from california a month ago for college
September 30, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

We need to make this thread and this part of the forum poppin. Update it with events and shit! To all my nyc &#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;&#9829;s dipset will be at the best buy theater tonight, and kevin durant and a whole bunch of other nba players will be playing in a ebc basketball game at liu in downtown brooklyn.
October 4, 2011 @ 11:25 AM
SantaDuJuan

I usually go to brooklyn vegan and freewilliamsburg for events.
Anyone else have some good sites for shows, local news, and shit like that?
October 20, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
SantaDuJuan

Bump, where my Brooklyn bros at?
October 29, 2011 @ 03:50 AM
YeaImTy

Damn this thread is dead but I figured this was the best place to ask. I live and go to school in Maryland, but I am looking to do an internship in NY this summer. Anyone know of a place where you can find apartments with only like 3 or 4 month leases?

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

November 5, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
CoreyKam

manhattaaaan
November 18, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
bilchris

Anybody know whats going down at streetwear stores on black friday? I'm assuming the hundreds will do something similar to the past with 50 percent off and the sale decreasing throughout the day. as well as mishka doing he same thing

Check my marketplace sale thread. PM me for NYC pickups. Going this weekend if you need NYC pickups i can do them including uniqlo

November 29, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
eceda8

Damn this thread is dead but I figured this was the best place to ask. I live and go to school in Maryland, but I am looking to do an internship in NY this summer. Anyone know of a place where you can find apartments with only like 3 or 4 month leases?

Whats your budget? am a real estate broker

Selling/buying/ renting Real Estate in NYC

December 2, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
PPP

I'm hitting up NYC this weekend &amp; comin down from CT. Any stores I should check out in particular that I most likely wouldn't know of?
December 8, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
leonmarin

Mind Checking Out This New Music Video I Did? Just Want Some Feedback. Good &amp; Bad. Doesn't Matter.

- L.M.
January 16, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
joeschott

I know The Hundreds gets no love on here but the first time I went to The Hundreds New York store was my last.
Me and my girlfriend had planned to visit THNY, trekked over to 96 Grand Street and checked it out. As we walked into the store I saw three employees sitting behind the computer at check-out, who barely even looked up at us as we walked in - the store was completely empty of customers other than my girlfriend and I. That feeling of disappointment that comes with failed expectations began creeping in. I immediately felt unwelcome, but I brushed it off and I reasoned, &quot;I've worked retail jobs before and sometimes you just forget to greet someone when they walk in&quot;, it happens, it's not that big of a deal, and that the icy reception I felt was just something I imagined. We began browsing the tees and still not a word from anyone working there, no small talk to see where I was from or what I was looking at, nothing about other sizes being in the back or if I needed to try anything on to let them know or anything like that. They just hung around the computer and talked amongst themselves. We looked at a couple things, I found a Burners Tee and asked if they had my size and the question was received as if it was a huge imposition to the dudes working there - dude peaked over from behind the monitor, thought for a second, and said, &quot;Nah.&quot;. After making a loop of the store she asked me &quot;So...?&quot; and all I could do was shrug, pick out a shirt, get it in my size and leave. I was extremely disheartened by the cold reception and pretty mad that something I looked forward to turned out to be such a disappointing experience. The sad part is right after we left THNY my girlfriend dragged me to a Lucky Brand Jean Store right next door and the employees there were the total and complete opposite of the employees at THNY - super warm and accommodating, asking us if it had cooled down outside and making us feel very welcome from the moment we stepped into the store, it really validated the feelings I had about the guys working at THNY being super off-putting.
Never going there again, asshole employees who feel like they're the shit or something for working a retail job at a &quot;cool&quot; store. Lame.
I've been to a bunch Stussy, BAPE, BBC, and a bunch others and never had an icy reception anything like what THNY gave me

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

January 18, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
Daniel Steez

The owners of a NEW brand at GULLYSTEEZ.COM are from New York!

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

January 29, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
SevenofSeven

Joe there is no fucking way I would have bought a damn thing from The Hundreds if they treated me like that AND I would have let them know that they are WORKING. Fuck that!
January 29, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
flossb15

http://www.datpiff.com/Hollywood-FLOSS-The-Legend-Begins-mixtape.308058.html
January 29, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
NZOO

I know The Hundreds gets no love on here but the first time I went to The Hundreds New York store was my last.
Me and my girlfriend had planned to visit THNY, trekked over to 96 Grand Street and checked it out. As we walked into the store I saw three employees sitting behind the computer at check-out, who barely even looked up at us as we walked in - the store was completely empty of customers other than my girlfriend and I. That feeling of disappointment that comes with failed expectations began creeping in. I immediately felt unwelcome, but I brushed it off and I reasoned, &quot;I've worked retail jobs before and sometimes you just forget to greet someone when they walk in&quot;, it happens, it's not that big of a deal, and that the icy reception I felt was just something I imagined. We began browsing the tees and still not a word from anyone working there, no small talk to see where I was from or what I was looking at, nothing about other sizes being in the back or if I needed to try anything on to let them know or anything like that. They just hung around the computer and talked amongst themselves. We looked at a couple things, I found a Burners Tee and asked if they had my size and the question was received as if it was a huge imposition to the dudes working there - dude peaked over from behind the monitor, thought for a second, and said, &quot;Nah.&quot;. After making a loop of the store she asked me &quot;So...?&quot; and all I could do was shrug, pick out a shirt, get it in my size and leave. I was extremely disheartened by the cold reception and pretty mad that something I looked forward to turned out to be such a disappointing experience. The sad part is right after we left THNY my girlfriend dragged me to a Lucky Brand Jean Store right next door and the employees there were the total and complete opposite of the employees at THNY - super warm and accommodating, asking us if it had cooled down outside and making us feel very welcome from the moment we stepped into the store, it really validated the feelings I had about the guys working at THNY being super off-putting.
Never going there again, asshole employees who feel like they're the shit or something for working a retail job at a &quot;cool&quot; store. Lame.
I've been to a bunch Stussy, BAPE, BBC, and a bunch others and never had an icy reception anything like what THNY gave me

Don't fuck with TH, but dude is right lol people just go there to chill and get free shit to seem poppin. The employees are some herbs too, best customer service is probably Stussy imo.

Don't badmind me.

January 29, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
joeschott

Joe there is no fucking way I would have bought a damn thing from The Hundreds if they treated me like that AND I would have let them know that they are WORKING. Fuck that!

Yeah, never goin back - tweeted about it, bobby tweeted back told me to write them an e-mail - did it and heard nothing back
fucking lame

January 29, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
joeschott

Don't fuck with TH, but dude is right lol people just go there to chill and get free shit to seem poppin. The employees are some herbs too, best customer service is probably Stussy imo.

Yeah, I went into Stussy and they let me takes pics and shit for a blog post - totally cool there. BAPE was pretty lame, it felt like a fucking museum, buzzed to get in, crazy beeping security tags on everything. Everyone working for BBC were really nice and everything but wouldn't let me snap pics. Stussy had the best atmosphere though definitely

February 1, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Daniel Steez

We're originally from Queens, NY!

Check us out..

www.GULLYSTEEZ.com

www.GULLYINK.com; premier printing service and retail opportunity for indie brands. Email me or visit the site for details.

February 15, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
slamcity_91

Hey im coming from Toronto, Canada to New York Manhattan for the first time. I need to know what are some shoe spots i could reach while i'm down there?
February 21, 2012 @ 02:46 PM
SantaDuJuan

Yeah, I went into Stussy and they let me takes pics and shit for a blog post - totally cool there. BAPE was pretty lame, it felt like a fucking museum, buzzed to get in, crazy beeping security tags on everything. Everyone working for BBC were really nice and everything but wouldn't let me snap pics. Stussy had the best atmosphere though definitely

Lotta people try or have tried to steal from Bape.
Stussy is a nice chilled out store, really reflects the brand.
THNY is a shit concept from a shit brand (imo).
February 21, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
Dextraordinary

MANhattannn!
March 15, 2012 @ 07:08 AM
0quze0

Tryna transfer to St. Johns soon. Anybody go there right now?
Gonna make the move from Cali to NY and looking for a posse to skate with/make music with/post up
I'm a ginger so ya'll can shoot on me for that all day
March 15, 2012 @ 12:19 PM
$$$$$

Tryna transfer to St. Johns soon. Anybody go there right now?
Gonna make the move from Cali to NY and looking for a posse to skate with/make music with/post up
I'm a ginger so ya'll can shoot on me for that all day

I go there. Currently a sophomore.

Please login first to reply.