FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 18, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
Logikal Accord

When is DXC?
February 23, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
Flatland Funk

I'm goin I just got my tickets in fact, I guess that would be a good time to do the meet up lol idk why I never thought about that before?

shitttt im not going anymore. im going to this shit on march 27th. straight drum n bass and dubstep. like the ppl i wanted to see at ultra are gonna be there and its $30 so fuck it. When it gets closer to then we need to do the meetup.

And log DXC was like 2 weeks ago
February 23, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
Logikal Accord

I'm still down.
March 7, 2009 @ 07:34 PM
rabboarder

I think that I've asked this before, but any skate heads in the house? Maybe we could get something going during spring break.

PS: Gaetan, I'm actually on HB, LOL!
March 7, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
Logikal Accord

I don't skate but I play basketball if any one ever wants to go. ahaha

Anybody know if Shoe Gallery or Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall received the Stussy Deluxe stuff yet? Thanks
March 8, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
sanchizeqb

I think that I've asked this before, but any skate heads in the house? Maybe we could get something going during spring break.

ha...I haven't signed on in two months but thought I would find you on here bro. I lost all my numbers, hit me up so I can get your number back or whatever.
March 9, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
MiamiSkate

meeeeee, but idk if your into mini ramps, but my boy whos lives down the block finished the mini ramps and were gonna have like a skate jam or w/e, but if not we could hit up any where else, NMB, HML, or any other ideas you have
March 12, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
rabboarder

ha...I haven't signed on in two months but thought I would find you on here bro. I lost all my numbers, hit me up so I can get your number back or whatever.

Ha ha, will do.

meeeeee, but idk if your into mini ramps, but my boy whos lives down the block finished the mini ramps and were gonna have like a skate jam or w/e, but if not we could hit up any where else, NMB, HML, or any other ideas you have

How close do you live to Miami Lakes? They just built a pretty sweet concrete park....
March 12, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
MiamiSkate

How close do you live to Miami Lakes? They just built a pretty sweet concrete park....

i dont live to far from there i've been skating that area lately, brian piccalo, but they have a park there thats helmet only, and another small park called fresh park
March 13, 2009 @ 11:41 AM
rabboarder

Freshpark is the one on Miami Lakes Drive that has the sub par ramps, right? And the helmet one is the one closer to Miami Gardens Drive that is concrete, right? We should meetup at the concrete one, if it's not too far for you; it's pretty much down the street from my house, ha ha. I haven't been to Brian Piccolo yet though.
March 13, 2009 @ 11:44 AM
rabboarder

Oh, kind of random, but is anyone here into drifting at all? There's an event on Sunday:

March 15, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
inkwell

shitttt im not going anymore. im going to this shit on march 27th. straight drum n bass and dubstep. like the ppl i wanted to see at ultra are gonna be there and its $30 so fuck it. When it gets closer to then we need to do the meetup.

And log DXC was like 2 weeks ago

if you are talkin about fsob vs viram party at soho studios...yes i have my tickets, and yes it is going to be THE event at wmc for anyone down with the dnb/dubstep!!!! lineup is sickness. Much better deal than ultra!

-inkwell
March 15, 2009 @ 11:03 AM
xdiddykongx

I don't skate but I play basketball if any one ever wants to go. ahaha

Anybody know if Shoe Gallery or Bloomingdales in Aventura Mall received the Stussy Deluxe stuff yet? Thanks

bloomingdales carries stussy deluxe? ha!
March 16, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
Logikal Accord

According to the DLXE website, they do.
March 18, 2009 @ 12:20 AM
xdiddykongx

thats insane, i gotta check that out
March 18, 2009 @ 08:35 AM
Logikal Accord

Hopefully if I have a day off this weekend, I'm going to make the voyage to Miami to hit up Shoe Gallery, maybe a few other places.
March 22, 2009 @ 02:16 AM
Flatland Funk

if you are talkin about fsob vs viram party at soho studios...yes i have my tickets, and yes it is going to be THE event at wmc for anyone down with the dnb/dubstep!!!! lineup is sickness. Much better deal than ultra!

-inkwell
hell yea. i saw that on dubstepforum and almost shit my pants. Im going to make sure i get my shift switched tomorrow then buy my tickets
March 24, 2009 @ 04:57 PM
Flatland Funk

niggssss

im going to all of them!
March 27, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
rabboarder

Hey, did you ever check that PM that I sent you?
March 30, 2009 @ 12:27 PM
DEJOUR

im spring blingin&).
April 1, 2009 @ 10:53 AM
MP2050

U think I wouldve had enuff sense to check this section for a Miami thread...lol. Im in Miami Lakes/Hialeah off 186 st but Im no skater just a semi-retired sneaker head trying to stay away...

Anyone copping the Yeezys?

Oh and yeah the Bloomys in Aventura has pretty dope brands. WeSC,KidRobot,ect. But dont remember seeing Stussy last time I was there.
April 3, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
Zero

U think I wouldve had enuff sense to check this section for a Miami thread...lol. Im in Miami Lakes/Hialeah off 186 st but Im no skater just a semi-retired sneaker head trying to stay away...

Anyone copping the Yeezys?

Oh and yeah the Bloomys in Aventura has pretty dope brands. WeSC,KidRobot,ect. But dont remember seeing Stussy last time I was there.

Anyone know where to cop the Yeezy's besides Shoe Gallery?
April 8, 2009 @ 10:54 AM
MP2050

Anyone know where to cop the Yeezy's besides Shoe Gallery?

Im so outta of the loop right now...but I was wondering the same. Anyone know who else was selling. Thinking I might do the 2nd or 3rd pair. MAybe Ill just swing by the Gallery and see how it went.
April 8, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
jimmysweatpants

atc has a couple pairs of yeezys
April 8, 2009 @ 10:18 PM
Logikal Accord

They still do? How much they chargin? $600+?
April 9, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
rabboarder

Yo, if you guys are still up for a meet, then we should hit up the fair. Not really beast related, but a good time for sure >sad
April 9, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
xdiddykongx

^^ i wish our H.S. buds were still around. woulda been dope just eating shit..
April 9, 2009 @ 09:00 AM
rabboarder

^TRUTH. We should hit it up anyways. Lunchbocks and I went with some friends last night and it was real dope; ate good food, laughed at goofy people and goofy carnies, rode some fun rides (well, not LB; he's convinced that those rides are "assisted suicide" and that he'll die, lol). Ha ha, it was a good time.
April 9, 2009 @ 12:39 PM
Logikal Accord

I'm off work Sunday and Monday.

Easter mini-meet up?!
April 9, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
xdiddykongx

^TRUTH. We should hit it up anyways. Lunchbocks and I went with some friends last night and it was real dope; ate good food, laughed at goofy people and goofy carnies, rode some fun rides (well, not LB; he's convinced that those rides are "assisted suicide" and that he'll die, lol). Ha ha, it was a good time.

haha he's such a fag. I gotta hit that shit up, must be dope

Please login first to reply.