FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 13, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
jimmysweatpants

any where else worth stoping by?

Obviously MIA skateshop on 9th street in between Collins and Washington.They have an amazing Vans and SB selection and some dope supra stuff too. They also have a good clothing and accessories to compliment their real skateboard selection.
August 18, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
Juan

Check My Sig Guys... I Also Have Vvnds Supreme Blazers And Vnds Supreme Checkered Cabs. If You Guys Want Anything Lmk
August 31, 2008 @ 09:24 PM
xdiddykongx

is this it for miami? jesus christ, weak!
September 1, 2008 @ 10:03 PM
jimmysweatpants

is this it for miami? jesus christ, weak!

You gotta let that bitch breath..youre talking about a city addicted to bad euros, havianas, ed hardy and christian, and still kids bleeding over Nike SB's.Give it some time my friend
September 2, 2008 @ 01:30 AM
xdiddykongx

You gotta let that bitch breath..youre talking about a city addicted to bad euros, havianas, ed hardy and christian, and still kids bleeding over Nike SB's.Give it some time my friend

man, i think we've all been lettin this bitch breath. Miami's weak as fuck hahaha. I met you at your store once, kinda-sorta. I use to work with shrek, i know he's a local there.. haha i always call him a faggot and tell you guys to relay the message. because he's a faggot.

fasho, I'm gonna get a photoshoot with him and his collection, i love that guy, im a fag.
September 4, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
jimmysweatpants

man, i think we've all been lettin this bitch breath. Miami's weak as fuck hahaha. I met you at your store once, kinda-sorta. I use to work with shrek, i know he's a local there.. haha i always call him a faggot and tell you guys to relay the message. because he's a faggot.

fasho, I'm gonna get a photoshoot with him and his collection, i love that guy, im a fag.

trust me mang!! I was one of the OG employees at Ubiq in Philly when that shit was just a random store in the hood ass gallery and had some dunks and random atmos stuff and people couldnt wrap their heads around graphic tee shirts.Now there is a handful of spots for kids to re up from.
Every city follows suit of something else..even LA is a trickle down city..its not like Fairfax has always been some fashion mecca..that shit has just gotten hot as of the past couple years.The more quality options retailers present there the better things can be.
September 8, 2008 @ 01:34 PM
xdiddykongx

trust me mang!! I was one of the OG employees at Ubiq in Philly when that shit was just a random store in the hood ass gallery and had some dunks and random atmos stuff and people couldnt wrap their heads around graphic tee shirts.Now there is a handful of spots for kids to re up from.
Every city follows suit of something else..even LA is a trickle down city..its not like Fairfax has always been some fashion mecca..that shit has just gotten hot as of the past couple years.The more quality options retailers present there the better things can be.

hmph, that is true, good-call! let's turn this motha out
September 17, 2008 @ 09:50 PM
rabboarder

KAWS exhibit is opening this weekend! Ha ha, something good finally comes down here. Is anybody going? I probably won't be able to make it out there for a couple weeks, unfortunately =/
September 19, 2008 @ 12:08 PM
jimmysweatpants

Crooks fall sweatshirts in.Quality shit.

www.atcmia.com
September 19, 2008 @ 12:45 PM
xdiddykongx

KAWS exhibit is opening this weekend! Ha ha, something good finally comes down here. Is anybody going? I probably won't be able to make it out there for a couple weeks, unfortunately =/

im going opening night man.. kaws is my all time favorite artist.. so stoked for him to sign my kaws tattoo hahaha
September 20, 2008 @ 03:34 PM
rabboarder

^Man, I really wanted to go tonight! But I had more pressing engagements I guess, lol. You should take pictures and post them if it's possible.

By the way guys, there's a new location in the Grove. It's called Project 51; they've got the Hundreds, Crooks and Castles, Nike SBs, and some other things going on there. They're going to have a skateshop upstairs soon, so be sure to check that out. I'm not sure of the address, but It's on McFarlane Rd. across the street from Johnny Rockets pretty much.
September 21, 2008 @ 02:25 AM
xdiddykongx

this sounds like it could be the new Univ, considering the one in southbeach was closed down (at least when I was there).. I remember talking to the owner about him moving location, or making the store smaller.

if not, then this is kinda weak. Univ has the same exact brands. Why do "boutiques" consist on carrying the same brands the rest of the stores in miami have already. I'll check it out anyway, sometimes I talk too fast
September 21, 2008 @ 12:39 PM
rabboarder

Nah, Univ is going to be opening up again. The pizza place next door was expanding, so Univ was becoming smaller.

Ha ha, I feel you. It's a matter of convenience for me though. If I happen to be in the Grove, then I can check out Project 51 or Invazion; If I'm in South Beach, then I can just head to Univ or MIA; etc.
September 22, 2008 @ 09:14 PM
soleger24

Back in the Mia for the 3rd quarter, the DXC will be going down! The event will be a two day event. On the 27th we will be hosting a DXC skate day at the MIA skatepark in Doral with special prizes and give aways for the event. The Sk8 event will be a fun day dedicated to skate boarding and hanging out. There will be no selling shoes or trading just skating. This event will go from 1pm to 4pm and will cost 8 bucks with a purchase of a DXC presale ticket or 10 bucks without, this will allow you to skate all day long.

On Sept 28th the DXC will be at Club Metropolis(950 NE 2nd Ave, Downtown Miami). The event time will run from 1pm to 6pm and will be all ages. This is the event that will have the actuall trading and selling take place. The cover charge will be $10 bucks. We have some great vendors and sponsors lined up so come out and see what the MIA scene has to offer.

If you are interested in getting a booth at the event or getting involved with sponsorship please email us at [email]dunkxchange@hotmail.com[/email] with the header dxc mia sept 28th. You can also check out myspace.com/dunkxchange for info as well.

October 1, 2008 @ 06:35 PM
Toledus

Nah, Univ is going to be opening up again. The pizza place next door was expanding, so Univ was becoming smaller.

Ha ha, I feel you. It's a matter of convenience for me though. If I happen to be in the Grove, then I can check out Project 51 or Invazion; If I'm in South Beach, then I can just head to Univ or MIA; etc.

Well I was chilling with Danzig yesterday, you know he is my bestfriend, and he said to just go to the mall - THERE IS A HARDCORE SHOW, or something
October 4, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
Logikal Accord

What up peoples? I never really checked this section before but yeah, I'm in Delray. About an hour from Miami.

When we going to do some kind of meet up? Show these cats how we get down in S. FL.
October 6, 2008 @ 09:20 PM
xdiddykongx

i miss arrive sad
October 7, 2008 @ 02:13 PM
xdiddykongx

if you guys havent checked out ATC yet on southbeach, do so now. The place is awesome, came across ludacris last time I stopped by.

widest collection of nike and jordan on the beach. good stuff, awesome dudes, just go man.
October 17, 2008 @ 10:05 AM
rabboarder

Man, where is everybody?

Does anyone skate here?
October 17, 2008 @ 10:06 AM
rabboarder

What up peoples? I never really checked this section before but yeah, I'm in Delray. About an hour from Miami.

When we going to do some kind of meet up? Show these cats how we get down in S. FL.

Seriously.
October 17, 2008 @ 08:17 PM
Logikal Accord

Anybody going tonight?

October 19, 2008 @ 01:26 AM
sanchizeqb

Man, where is everybody?

Does anyone skate here?

Yo rab, was that you a week or two ago at FIU in the Preme smash box tee skating to class?

diddykong, how's the pricing on the kicks? "fair"?
October 19, 2008 @ 02:17 AM
rabboarder

Ha ha, yeah, it was. Were you the dude that was also wearing the same shirt but in white?
October 19, 2008 @ 12:49 PM
numikikai

Man, where is everybody?

Does anyone skate here?

i skate
scenes pretty dry here
October 19, 2008 @ 02:39 PM
rabboarder

^Truth. There aren't really many good spots where I'm at. One of the only good ones got turned into like, a semi cop station or something, lol.

If nothing else, we should have a skate meet up. All the Miami HB/Skate heads.
October 19, 2008 @ 02:47 PM
rabboarder

Well I was chilling with Danzig yesterday, you know he is my bestfriend, and he said to just go to the mall - THERE IS A HARDCORE SHOW, or something

Oh, dude, I thought I was your best friend! sad

I don't want to mess with Danzig though; you know he's a black belt cool
October 21, 2008 @ 11:03 AM
sanchizeqb

Ha ha, yeah, it was. Were you the dude that was also wearing the same shirt but in white?

lol, yeah man. It's funny cause it's like the only time I wore that tee and I never see someone else with Preme at FIU, but maybe it's because I get in and out so quick.

Good stuff.
October 21, 2008 @ 11:18 AM
rabboarder

Ha ha, exactly the same for me. First time wearing the shirt and first time seeing someone else wear it there, lol.
October 22, 2008 @ 11:21 AM
FDCRUSH

what dey do yalllllll
October 24, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
Logikal Accord

Anyone been to the Levi store in Miami? Do they carry the LVC line?

Please login first to reply.