Jul 17, 2007 @ 22:31
whats new in Philly? Anything good dropping soon?
Jul 18, 2007 @ 01:14
anybody been to made to order yet?
Jul 18, 2007 @ 13:10
I popped into Made to order a few weeks ago (by accident, I did realize I was near it). Not a bad space but the stock is very low. t shirt here, pair of jeans there. It was just a few pieces scattered throughout a pretty big store. I kind of feel bad, but I cant see this store lasting very long.

1. location isnt the best, not much pedestrian traffic or similar stores nearby although I could see that area of northern liberties being a good spot within the next few years for retail

2. it seems like they are carrying any brand they could get a hold of, a lot are Japanese. Which is good and all but Philly isn't ready for this type of thing and especially the price tags that come with. $120 tees don't sell. I know some of the other stores in Philly have a hard time moving much lower priced brands. Its all about familiarity with the brands and only the most hardcore "streetwear" nerd will know them. Plus, both WTHN and Deep Sleep carry House 33 and Deep Sleep has MHI.

thats my 2 cents
Jul 20, 2007 @ 11:50
im going over to the city later on so i think ima check it out. no need to start hate on philly people. brotherly love!!!! >smh
Jul 20, 2007 @ 16:48
Say WORD! Thats right no reason to hate, it's great to see more shops poppin up...That means kids are feelin what we're doin here...The city has a good selection nowadays, you can find almost anything between PEDESTRiAN, UBIQ, WTHN, DEEP SLEEP, AFFICIAL, ARSENAL, and now MADE TO ORDER...I stopped by MADE TO ORDER last weekend, good dudes and they should have more stock in the fall...You gotta realize they opened well after most SUMMER deliveries, so they aren't gonna have a huge selection...They do carry FALSE and KNOWLEDEGE though, that to me is worth the trip!!!
Jul 20, 2007 @ 17:24
^^what's arsenal. any info? thx
Jul 21, 2007 @ 16:31
Arsenal is in Northern Liberties(623 n. 2nd st.)...They stock Undr-Crwn and Obey...They also have books, accessories and art installations, it's a dope shop go check it out!!!

ARSENAL-PHILLY

PEDESTRiAN
Jul 22, 2007 @ 07:53
Philly
Philly has really come up. Pedestrian if you're on South St, Ubiq if downtown, and Wthn and Deep Sleep have Olde City. As far as Made To Order is concerned, they opened up a month ago.Japanese brands aren't exactly easy to get, plus, they have Mhi,Fiberops,OneTrueSaxon,Umbro By Kim Jones, Staple,and Triumvir coming for fall from what I understand. I know those guys down there, so you should pop in. Promote Philly, don't hate it.
Jul 23, 2007 @ 13:35
Promote Philly, don't hate it.

SAY WORD!
Jul 26, 2007 @ 08:51
where can i get the back to school pack dunks in philly? anyone seen them out yet somewhere? i've beeen looking everywhere
Jul 27, 2007 @ 11:02
They dropped at Ubiq today from what I heard.
Jul 27, 2007 @ 13:32
^^yup.

http://www.ubiqlife.com/News.aspx

they always update their site w/ their newest releases.

ubiq will have the sbtg dunks tomorrow as well
Jul 27, 2007 @ 16:31
thanks dudes, too bad they were out of my size when I called!! Anyone have a 12 in the dunk hi?
Jul 27, 2007 @ 19:25
philly hypebeasters...

im moving into the city and need YOUR help! any good housing programmes or anything? want to make the move by september for school and dont want to commute anymore. anyone looking for a roommate?!
Jul 29, 2007 @ 21:58
what school?
Jul 30, 2007 @ 09:10
^^yup.

http://www.ubiqlife.com/News.aspx

they always update their site w/ their newest releases.

ubiq will have the sbtg dunks tomorrow as well

500 smackaroos for the sbtg dunks at Ubiq. I almost blew rent money on those.
Jul 30, 2007 @ 13:11
500 smackaroos for the sbtg dunks at Ubiq. I almost blew rent money on those.

wow that's a lot. They're nice sneaks but not even close to $500 nice. Sbtg has made some ill shoes but a lot of his work is just overpriced,overhyped shit.

and as southwest said, check university city if u want an affordable apt. it's not far from center city at all, not a lot of crime, decent rent, and drexel/uPenn are in the neighborhood so u get a student population.
Aug 17, 2007 @ 00:48

This Weekend at PEDESTRiAN, we are having a Back To School Blowout Sale...All Hoodies 40% Off, All Tees and Hats 30-40% Off...Also Select Tees $10...Sale runs Friday, Saturday, & Sunday...You dont want to miss this!!!

PEDESTRiAN BLOG
Aug 20, 2007 @ 20:33
DEEP SLEEP Update, Fall from WESC, MHI, Hellz Bellz, Iron Army, Skull Denim, Flying Coffin, and Wrath Arcane is all shipping soon, look for some big changes in side the store as we renovate. check the blog for more info.

Deep Sleep Blog
Aug 21, 2007 @ 10:41
This Weekend at PEDESTRiAN, we are having a Back To School Blowout Sale...All Hoodies 40% Off, All Tees and Hats 30-40% Off...Also Select Tees $10...Sale runs Friday, Saturday, & Sunday...You dont want to miss this!!!

PEDESTRiAN BLOG

fuck i missed this...reading it the tues. after at work suckstongueface
Aug 23, 2007 @ 13:45
Hey tonight 6pm-9pm @ DEEP SLEEP,select House 33, WESC, Name Ribbon, Staple, Fucking Awesome, Uarm, on sale! $20 for tees, $30 for hoodies button ups.
***SELECT ITEMS ONLY***
Aug 23, 2007 @ 14:11
yo dun spark the philly so i could get my mind off these yellow back *****s
Aug 23, 2007 @ 21:48
yo we gotta spark some phillies sonny
Aug 29, 2007 @ 14:46
NEW PEGLEG NYC FW07 Shipment 1 In stock now check the blog for info
http://deepxsleep.blogspot.com
Sep 02, 2007 @ 10:23
I personally wouldn't wanna live in University City, I don't like the whole area, but if you're a student and its cheap then you might as well go for it, you're not likely to get into trouble there anyway.
Sep 02, 2007 @ 15:13
yo its chill. i moved right next to clark park. no problems yet. thanks for the help!
Sep 02, 2007 @ 15:58
My freind Jamal (jamal smith of youtube fame) lives in philly right now and needs to find a new apt. he gets payed like 300$ a month for skating and has no job as of yet.....if someone wants to sublet a place with him im sure he'd be down. just make sure to hide your weed and junkfood.
Sep 11, 2007 @ 02:06
any shops get either colorway of the mid top reebok reverse jam retros..?
Sep 11, 2007 @ 16:27
Check the Reebok store on South Street...They will probably get them...
Sep 11, 2007 @ 17:49
^werd, reebok hasn't come correct with a good retro in a while, i forgot about there.
Please login first to reply.