Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 20, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
TQH

Some pretty Sick Shit
www.thequarterhug.com
July 21, 2008 @ 08:11 AM
seehuge

Me and a 2 friends did a trip up to Philly yesterday from DC. UBIQ/Stussy was awesome (have a lot of Stussy/Boneyards stuff that the DC Chapter didn't get) and Abakus is one of the coolest concepts I've ever seen, the changing room was ridiculous.

We went down to South St to Nocturnal which wasn't bad but Pedestrian was closed and apparently Afficial is going out of business by the end of the Summer.

Whats the deal on Wthn, Deep Sleep, and Made to Order, any of them worth checking out the next time?
July 21, 2008 @ 08:24 AM
pasan

Philly Bad Boys!!!!

This shit is crazy!!!!
July 21, 2008 @ 05:40 PM
StaySharp

Me and a 2 friends did a trip up to Philly yesterday from DC. UBIQ/Stussy was awesome (have a lot of Stussy/Boneyards stuff that the DC Chapter didn't get) and Abakus is one of the coolest concepts I've ever seen, the changing room was ridiculous.

We went down to South St to Nocturnal which wasn't bad but Pedestrian was closed and apparently Afficial is going out of business by the end of the Summer.

Whats the deal on Wthn, Deep Sleep, and Made to Order, any of them worth checking out the next time?

u the guy with the imps? and supreme cap i wanted? lol
July 21, 2008 @ 06:30 PM
seehuge

u the guy with the imps? and supreme cap i wanted? lol

haha nah that was my boy Lucas. I had on APCs/Huf Tee/Supreme Fitted
July 21, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
AnmlHse

pedestrian was closed because they moved around the corner of 3rd 2 weeks ago. check their site. pedestrian215.com. u missed it by a few steps. and the rest of the stores are definitely worth checking out. You wont really catch more than 2 stores in Philly carrying the same brand unless its FreshMeltWater...and hopefully AnmlHse cool
July 21, 2008 @ 08:07 PM
pasan

vintage heads???
any vintage heads know anything about these types of hats
I found on e-bay yesterday and am curious
thanks
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250272812230#ebayphotohosting
July 21, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
TheFlash

wthn and deep sleep are definitely worth checking out especially since they are within about 50 yards of each other on 3rd street. I really like deep sleep, they carry some higher end brands and some street wear like sugar cane, MHI, WESC and Pegleg.
July 22, 2008 @ 12:58 AM
seehuge

pedestrian was closed because they moved around the corner of 3rd 2 weeks ago. check their site. pedestrian215.com. u missed it by a few steps. and the rest of the stores are definitely worth checking out. You wont really catch more than 2 stores in Philly carrying the same brand unless its FreshMeltWater...and hopefully AnmlHse cool

Bitch! I needed a better tour guide haha.

wthn and deep sleep are definitely worth checking out especially since they are within about 50 yards of each other on 3rd street. I really like deep sleep, they carry some higher end brands and some street wear like sugar cane, MHI, WESC and Pegleg.

Cool, I will definitely check that out then.
Made to Order looks nice too.

Looks like round 2 is coming up, what release should I time it with? lol
July 22, 2008 @ 09:54 AM
TheFlash

hmm QS am 90 infrared maybe?
August 6, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
TheFlash

^^ubiq fatima native's @ubiq...nicest shoes to come out in a long time
August 10, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
ohsnizzapkev

You guys are sleepin' on us @ WTHN. Come check us out off 3rd and Market, ANML HSE guys posted up our address (GOOD LOOKS!). But yeah for apparel we carry Nike, Alife, Stussy, Acapulco Gold, 10Deep, Off Bowery, IRAK NY, Crooks and Castles, Benny Gold, The Hundreds, Brooklyn Basements, Frank151, Rogue Status, Flip the Bird, and more(I just can't think right now). For sneakers, we have Nike quickstrikes, Adidas, Vans, Gourmet and Keep for the ladies.
August 19, 2008 @ 12:53 AM
**tonestar**

real note i asked my boy one day if he wants to go to ubiq for wut i need..and he wants to go to amer/ apprl.. bear in mind hes only ordered 3/4 shirt once off the internet(which i have no fuckin idea wut a 3/4 shirt is) from amer/ apprl .. off the internet... i get muh shyt from ubiq... walk out, light up a smoke he walks in am/apprl, i put out muh smoke, walk in the wrong side of amer/ apprl.. laugh it off, walk in amer apprl/philly,and then im in the danger zone....comedy zone(elevator shaft ppl apartments!! i weigh 205 and as soon i walked in there every store worker looked at me with drawn ass eyes like i was smuggglin wendys cheese burgers under my waistbelt.my boy, face in palm, he went in the changin room while i sat back, relaxed touching clothes that would never fit me.... the best part was not the guy with pirate tattoo on his 6'4 120 lb chest, it was the security guard wanting to talk to me, because he's never seen someone with his quote on quote disposition(local sports and whatnot.... in the end touching unitards while 2 gay black dudes(argue how their new nike sb's arent gonna match their new ball tight denim) made my fuckin day!!!
August 26, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
AnmlHse

real note i asked my boy one day if he wants to go to ubiq for wut i need..and he wants to go to amer/ apprl.. bear in mind hes only ordered 3/4 shirt once off the internet(which i have no fuckin idea wut a 3/4 shirt is) from amer/ apprl .. off the internet... i get muh shyt from ubiq... walk out, light up a smoke he walks in am/apprl, i put out muh smoke, walk in the wrong side of amer/ apprl.. laugh it off, walk in amer apprl/philly,and then im in the danger zone....comedy zone(elevator shaft ppl apartments!! i weigh 205 and as soon i walked in there every store worker looked at me with drawn ass eyes like i was smuggglin wendys cheese burgers under my waistbelt.my boy, face in palm, he went in the changin room while i sat back, relaxed touching clothes that would never fit me.... the best part was not the guy with pirate tattoo on his 6'4 120 lb chest, it was the security guard wanting to talk to me, because he's never seen someone with his quote on quote disposition(local sports and whatnot.... in the end touching unitards while 2 gay black dudes(argue how their new nike sb's arent gonna match their new ball tight denim) made my fuckin day!!!

^their shirts and hoodies are amazing
September 12, 2008 @ 10:16 AM
TheFlash

woot philly holdin it down on the front page.
bump it
September 12, 2008 @ 10:30 AM
YDNA

this thread is dead. bring it back!!
September 12, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
MexZapatero

hmmm, i know theres a lot of yall out there, but don't like to represent! There aint anybody out here where I live that would even know what hypebeast is, but whatever.... have anybody been to estekiks in doylestown? i live like 15 mins from it and it seems legit, not a huge selection,but its cool, it might get bigger though. www.myspace.com/estetiks
September 12, 2008 @ 11:27 AM
StaySharp

philly meet up any1?
September 12, 2008 @ 12:40 PM
YDNA

i wasnt aware of estekiks, have to check them out. Im in southampton PA, not to far from doylestown. im down for a PHilly meetup, i was gonna post about one today hahaha.
September 12, 2008 @ 01:42 PM
TheFlash

i'll have to check that out...
LoveHate what HS do/did you go to?
September 12, 2008 @ 04:38 PM
YDNA

i'll have to check that out...
LoveHate what HS do/did you go to?

I went to tennent. I go to bccc now. I know there are some beasts at bccc. I saw a unftd, some hundreds and a jewlers pack tee. Where the bccc heads at? I'm down for a philly meetup, we gotta do it b4 it gets way to cold.
September 12, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
TheFlash

I went to tennent. I go to bccc now. I know there are some beasts at bccc. I saw a unftd, some hundreds and a jewlers pack tee. Where the bccc heads at? I'm down for a philly meetup, we gotta do it b4 it gets way to cold.

Tennet? ha i went to neshaminy. not many beasts around my way. at psu now havent seen much here either.
September 12, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
StaySharp

philly meet up pm me for info goin down sunday 9/14
September 13, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
MexZapatero

philly meet up! woooo! >sad
September 13, 2008 @ 08:24 PM
YDNA

Meetup Is Next Sundayyyy Not This Sunday. Pm Me If Ur Gonna Come.
September 13, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
Om3gaR3d

Anybody in here go to temple??
September 16, 2008 @ 10:50 AM
jimmysweatpants

Anybody in here go to temple??
I went to Temple, Stay on top of your advisors so they don't stick you with that 5 year plan.
September 16, 2008 @ 09:28 PM
YDNA

whos all coming sunday? Ubiq at like 1-2ish
September 18, 2008 @ 12:23 AM
igotstupidjuice

i go to temple

i bust the dope moves. i got stupid juice.

September 18, 2008 @ 08:33 PM
YDNA

meetup is the 28th...pm me if u wanna know where we are meeting.

Please login first to reply.