Bay Area, CA

Mar 15, 2013 @ 16:22
http://www.eussi.us/
new clothing brand based out of the bay area... check it out show some love!
 pt.1 up now 
May 10, 2013 @ 03:43
ima be out in sf memorial weekend, where are all the good eats, drinks, and spots to check out disregarding fashion??

www.brknblvd.com

May 10, 2013 @ 23:53
yay areaaaa

and its gone

May 10, 2013 @ 23:54
ima be out in sf memorial weekend, where are all the good eats, drinks, and spots to check out disregarding fashion??
hit up union square and pier 39 and you should be good b.

and its gone

May 21, 2013 @ 21:29
I'm looking to help out small brands.

Boon Road is a marketplace for limited edition apparel and accessories built on an all or nothing crowdfunding platform.

We take products from brands, let you post them, collect money upfront and allow you to deliver them if the amount is reached. All campaigns automatically end when the goal is reached. We are building a community of people interested in having access to goods that the normal public won't get for 6 months. As a business, you will be able to sell wholesale quantities at a price point of about 85% of retail. With NO RISK.

We're taking the guess work out of releasing clothing items, leveraging the crowd to promote selling, and protecting your brand by driving scarcity of products. We are eliminating dead stock, low profit on wholesale orders, and the need to be in the red when making a production run.

We are based in San Francisco.

jon[at]boonrd.com to connect
boonrd.com

http://boonrd.com A limited edition marketplace for apparel and accessories built on an all or nothing crowdfunding platform.

May 27, 2013 @ 12:52
http://villanyproduct.com/instagram : @villanyproduct
 ca all day.. 

www.villanyproduct.com

May 31, 2013 @ 03:56
Man the Bay thread isn't as live as it was back in the day!

Cool to see a lot of young guns pushing their brands out here, best of luck to ya all.

196 Jackson St. San Jose, CA www.elusiveca.com

Jul 26, 2013 @ 03:02
Yo straight up if anyone in the 
Jul 27, 2013 @ 06:01
Haughty stree and te try the burgers at KK burgers
Jul 27, 2013 @ 06:01
Sorry haight street
Jul 29, 2013 @ 23:35
yay areaaaa
Aug 29, 2013 @ 22:03
Is anyone from the Bay/Northern Cali going? If so, I'll see you guys there!

IG: @luii.xx

Sep 02, 2013 @ 05:54
408 hb fam we in dis
Drewbacca
Sep 08, 2013 @ 19:35
lol terrible bay area thread. step your games up and ice your chains up, yuk will make you famous

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Sep 10, 2013 @ 03:50
anyone in Gilroy?
Sep 10, 2013 @ 17:42
what are some good streetwear boutiques(that sell a variety of brands) in the BAY AREA? i can't find any good ones online and i'm visiting next week(OAK, SF, SJ, SAC, etc)
Sep 13, 2013 @ 06:23
what are some good streetwear boutiques(that sell a variety of brands) in the BAY AREA? i can't find any good ones online and i'm visiting next week(OAK, SF, SJ, SAC, etc)
Stussy SF has been closed for a minute now.. If you're in SF, hit up Benny Gold, Mister, The Hundreds, Infinite, & Undefeated just to name a few. Also Haight. Premier or Atlas in San Mateo. Bows&Arrows and 510 in Berkeley. Headliners and Aristocrats in SJ. Really depends what you're looking for, we got a lot going on out here
Sep 13, 2013 @ 07:34
who eats at mission chinese?

lol their food is a joke

bay area niggas swear by that shit tho
Sep 23, 2013 @ 03:18
See you at BEYOND smokeyface
Sep 24, 2013 @ 08:20
who eats at mission chinese?

lol their food is a joke

bay area niggas swear by that shit tho
really? I've always wanted to check it out... is it actually overrated?

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Sep 27, 2013 @ 01:20
I want to introduce yall to a young asian rapper from the bay. EQ just released his debut album, "Someday Soon" and it was sponsored by Earmilk.com He's from San Leandro and currently lives in San Jose (graduated from SJSU.) His music pays a lot of homage to the bay. Hope yall can give him a listen and show some love if you're feeling his music.
Earmilk feature here
Stream and download his album at soonyasee.com 
Oct 03, 2013 @ 04:48

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

Oct 17, 2013 @ 05:08
I'm coming to SF this Saturday, is Darkside Initiative cool? I saw that they had WTAPS and Neighborhood.
dope place. its also close to mister, plus food in the area is on point. parking sucks though
Oct 18, 2013 @ 18:28
darkside has so many nice pieces

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite ////

Oct 21, 2013 @ 15:58
Gonna be posted up in SJ for the uniqlo grand opening, holl@@@@@@@@@@@@~

ig @hentaiwarlord

Oct 23, 2013 @ 09:19
anyone know a good spot to cop jewelry at in in the bay?
Oct 25, 2013 @ 07:11
anyone know a good spot to cop jewelry at in in the bay?
Mister, 1500 Grant Ave. SF
Dec 10, 2013 @ 05:19
Hey guys,

Bay Area in the house!! I run my t-shirt brand from San Jose Killafornia. Check us out online or if you're in Fremont, hit the guys from the Clique. They carry some of my stuff.

Visit us at http://www.twinserpents.com

Jan 04, 2014 @ 05:53
What Up Yall! We're new to the forums and just wanted to share our info. We are BayWearea Clothing Company, and we have been in business since 2003. Anyone looking to network or collab, or become a rep, we are always down to work with new people. 

www.BayWearea.com
Instagram: @BayWearea
Twitter: @MrBayWearea

BayWearea Clothing Company www.BayWearea.com Instagram: @Baywearea

Jan 07, 2014 @ 05:26
Anyone know of stores that sell Fieg/Kith style New Balances and similar shit in the bay?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

Please login first to reply.