June 21, 2008 @ 08:58 AM
koedog.

someone pick me up and I'll go to eastwest

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

July 27, 2008 @ 02:46 AM
nisco

pretty dead in here huh?

might as well bring up a topic...
wheres your favorite (local... queens/ nassau/ suffolk) spot to get sneakers, all bullshit aside. Help show love to you favorite spot, weather you think its a hidden gem, or everyone knows about it.

i hop around alot so i really dont have a favorite place. I've found steals in almost every store ive been in, from exit 36.. to sneakers and jeans, special sauce, eastwest, sneaker spot, outlet malls, to thrift stores.

all in all im jus curious to know what you got where, its always fun to hear? read about a good unexpected deal...
July 27, 2008 @ 08:41 PM
cmonsense

There's a new store in roosevelt field called image idk if anyone went there but it has some cool stuff kind of bring city stores to long island carry stuff like kid robot stussy sneaktip alife all the stuff its alright a lot of vans and nice jeans also

lol yeah i walked in there like wtf..alittle overpriced tho..but for all you guys talking about tabu..THAT SHITT IS WACKKKKK!!! same ol lame dudess and to whoever said it..the parties out east alottt better..for anyone intrested tho theres a party at giggles in hempstead and that shit suppose to be poppinnnnnn
July 27, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
arjan

There's a new store in roosevelt field called image idk if anyone went there but it has some cool stuff kind of bring city stores to long island carry stuff like kid robot stussy sneaktip alife all the stuff its alright a lot of vans and nice jeans also

word i was in there the other day dude idk i think place is wack imo..especially when you see the guidos rocking alife and stussy now..selections pretty minimal too
August 1, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
koedog.

Tabu was good the 1 out of 2 times I went lol.

But yeah parties in Queens and house parties on LI are much better than tabu. I was at Roosevelt Field the other day, didn't see the store that sells Kid Robot/Alife though. Sucks because SBs are popular on LI now and soon will everything else.

August 1, 2008 @ 06:00 PM
koedog.

Just got back from Roosevelt Field and went to Image. Don't really like the store, but they do sell Supras which is good because maybe they will get the Silver Skytops and other NS Supras in. Surprised to see all of those brands there, it's only a matter of time...

August 2, 2008 @ 01:16 PM
koedog.

O shit I was at that party at the warehouse in Westbury lol, my team was one of the groups hosting it. There is another party in Westbury tonight hosted by some of the same teams that was at the warehouse.

I'm from Amityville though, but I know people from all over the Island. And yeah at my school only a few people are up on SBs, but most people are wearing:

Jordans, Dunks, Coogi, Ed Hardy, Black Label, True Religion, Antique, DC's, Other Nikes, tighter clothes and yeah that's basically it. And people are always askin me where I buy my stuff, and I say Manhattan, but they will never dress how I do so I'm not worried. ALOT of people keep suckin me, but it's whatever.

August 2, 2008 @ 04:33 PM
koedog.

Idt I have heard of HBK.. have you heard of runway kiidz? But yeah I'm most likely going to Westbury tonight, it's a party in a 3 story house, it's like a cookout/party type thing. Another team is hostin it called the vogue barbies and one of my friends is in that.

But yeah my school is lame like yours. I was talking to some people and this kid walks over and is like "o shit yo we are wearing the same jeans, h&m right!!??" I'm like yeah, but they aren't the same thing... and everyone was laughin because he was mad hyped thinking we had the same jeans. And there are other kids that come up to me asking what stores are good to shop at and blah blah. I have no doubt that I'm gonna win best dressed though lol.

I also remember when we started going to the computer lab, I was the only one looking at sneaker websites and like a week later kids would be lookin at the same shit and askin me questions, all i could do was smh.

August 2, 2008 @ 07:39 PM
koedog.

I should have it in the bag since I know alot of people in the school and vice versa and they all know me for dressin' so I think I'm good lol

But yeah it's funny, I didn't even think I would ever wear fitted clothes and people used to get made fun of for wearin it, but now it's all switched up.

August 12, 2008 @ 08:39 PM
Solidaire

I'm in Rockville Centre a lot...I gotta check out Extra Butter. I usually buy my shit online or in the city, I've never really made an effort to look for anything out here. Roosevelt Field has some decent clothes though.
August 16, 2008 @ 04:12 PM
Phlipstar

Anyone here from Uniondale? Man... went to a bbq couple days ago in uniondale. Passed the house, shit was shakin, lots of bitches everywhere. Once we parked up and started walkin to the crib *****s started lettin off. R.I.P. to the dude who died.
August 21, 2008 @ 03:34 PM
bouillabaisse

Nah, Nassau for life, Lynbrook specifically, Extra Butter in Rockville Centre is cool but they need an SB account like somebody said before, I recommend sauce if you want some new SB's they usually get some exclusive shit like the Bo-Rods. I'm relocating to D.C. soon for college sad, oh well i'll adapt.
August 22, 2008 @ 01:51 AM
PrettyboiJJ33

I use 2 live in westbury but then I moved to Queens village thats like right next 2 Elmont but i aint even gonna lie but most Long Island dudes dont get fly most of them is still on there baggy shit but i aint even gonna front some of them is on there flyboy shit but then the rest they give long island a bad name ya dig all dey do is swagg jack I went to a party in westbury the other day and all these *****s had sb's and jordans on while last year *****s was gonna to partys in soccer pumas
August 31, 2008 @ 09:55 AM
damnwitless1

wow mad heads started posting in this thread. We seriously need to do a LI meetup one day (especially since the NYC one I was trying to do was epic fail)

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 11, 2008 @ 07:20 PM
koedog.

LI meetup, sure why not

September 17, 2008 @ 02:44 PM
nisco

livly bunch in here
October 2, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I still wanna do that LI meetup BTW...

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 11, 2008 @ 02:52 PM
nisco

EASTWEST... corrupting your computers
Jus shooting you local cats a heads up on a grip of new product over at EastWest. Mishka, Dissizit!, In4mation, Obey, Alife, Crooks and Castles, Rocksmith, the list goes on. www.eastwestworldwide.com

for a 10% discount on your online order, add sneakerjoe10 in the Redeem Coupon code when finishing up your order.

If you guys/ gals have any questions, or need info on a product feel free to PM me.
October 11, 2008 @ 07:49 PM
cmonsense

yeahh...li meetup ftw
October 19, 2008 @ 12:01 PM
SuckaFreeMike

queenz u already kno wat it is *****. 718^
October 25, 2008 @ 05:36 AM
MILK_&crackers

Who's for kicking out staten island and officially annexing Long Island as the official 5th borrough? we're gonna need an answer quickly as new jersey has displayed an adamant interest, we eagerly await your response, thank you & good day.
November 17, 2008 @ 08:14 PM
Sumx724

anyone know where the jordan 1 bred straps r dropping here on the island?
November 17, 2008 @ 08:22 PM
bouillabaisse

New Jersey could suck a dick and my grandma live in Staten Island that's like a second home for me, I also used to live in Canarsie, BK but then we moved to L.I. and I spend a shitload of times in queens and manhattan and occasionally skate BX. The point I'm trying to make is that it should all be love by all parts of the NY metro area, but fuck New Jersey tho, that's the shithole of America, that place really is dirty.
November 18, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
bouillabaisse

^^thats like oohhh emm gee really cute i like "hood" dudes

Perhaps the worst attempt at sarcasm I've seen thus far, you're implying that I'm trying to act hood because I hate on New Jersey. It was a simple statement of fact, you need to chill.
November 19, 2008 @ 02:12 PM
koedog.

I like the NY metro area, from the west end of suffolk to NYC

January 14, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
GSA190

Long Islanders, STAND UP!

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

February 4, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
zerimar

Nassau > Suffolk
March 20, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
itsmikeypapa

SS '13 Only available in SoHo. Wampum started out in Long Island so support. 
March 20, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
jvdude

im from suffolk buy my canvas camp caps lol

Please login first to reply.