Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 8, 2008 @ 03:46 AM
muenchables

[QUOTE=Advantage
March 11, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
shakez

i like eastwest's stuff, they should get more brands though...
sneaker bistro is tight for kicks, box prices all day.

special sauce.. is fuckin RAPE with sb prices, I NEVER buy from them.
another urban shop is "dunk sports" located off sunrise highway in bayshore, in the best buy / toys r us shopping center just east of south shore mall. good urban brands, lots of kicks too.

anyway, bay shore / brentwood in the house.

peace!
March 12, 2008 @ 11:08 PM
Phlipstar

Freeport right here, I noticed someone said all you see is SB's In Freeport, its funny to see someone from Freeport on here cause most dudes I see in freeport are usually wearing fake shit, or Jordan's. Every now and then I'll see a few people wearing dunks but not SB's , but if you have ever bumped into me, you would have seen me wearing stuff like thissmile I have sold most of this stuff off, but every now and then you'll see me wearing something you know you shouldnt be seeing in freeport, feel free to say whatsup although most times im "icognito" with plain ass shit, just because I feel im too grown for alot of this stuff.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

my fav IV's, OG bo's, peace raids and assaults ... ahhh my type of sneaker head, good shit yo. Its sad thought if you were to step up in roosevelt field mall on a weekend with that shit on, all those newjacks/retro kids wouldnt know wtf you were wearing.
March 17, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
muenchables

ive been to dunk sports but i felt like they really arent about the customer so i stick to like places with atleast good customer service.
March 30, 2008 @ 11:43 AM
damnwitless1

Yo, who's down for an LI niiggas collab? I'm tired of all these pinoy niiggas from the bay gettin pics.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

April 15, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
trethousandgt

my fav IV's, OG bo's, peace raids and assaults ... ahhh my type of sneaker head, good shit yo. Its sad thought if you were to step up in roosevelt field mall on a weekend with that shit on, all those newjacks/retro kids wouldnt know wtf you were wearing./QUOTE]

Haha aint that the truth, the funny shit was i did walk into roosevelt field with those solo flights, i went into finishline, and the dude started checking them out as if they make fake 1990 solo flights!!! LMFAO! You gotta love longislandl, I actually received some free stuff from Nordstroms by one of the managers in the shoe dept when wearing those Air Raids real cool dude but he wasn't a young guy so he knew what he was looking at went in the back and got me some nubuck cleaners and some other stuff. Majority of the time, people on longisland aren't up on that stuff they don't bat an eye but every now and then i'll have someone bug out. Another Classic Roosevelt field moment was when i was wearing an OG set of Jordan 1's white black red, and some highschool kids walked by and one dude mumbled to his boy those are fake haha!!!! If they only knew........
April 23, 2008 @ 08:50 AM
traCk.

Yo, who's down for an LI niiggas collab? I'm tired of all these pinoy niiggas from the bay gettin pics.

im down for a meetup my dude. we can show these mah fuckas how its done. i've met up with 'e' and 'L' before so why not just make the whole LI collabo happen
April 25, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
Bugsy

exta butter is ok they need a sb account..
June 11, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
nisco

figured you long island guys would like to know about this (if you didnt already)
eastwestworldwide.com/

LRG, mishka, reason, and mighty healthy will be previewing their upcoming fall season, and will have some left over stock for sale i believe.
June 11, 2008 @ 04:50 PM
bape4me

long island?! you there?
fashion? art? music? sports? everything?
READ OUR BLOG!
http://newschoolla.com
June 13, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
nisco

I stick with sneaker bistro on L.I. only place you can get quickstrike product at retail. Check them out www.sneakerbistro.blogspot.com

so you work for them?
hypecrew.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2171708
June 13, 2008 @ 12:23 AM
Phlipstar

What good long island? Elmont here...and tabu is wack!!!!!!! Lol used to b aight and for sneakers I just go to mass transit in valleystream great skate shop

Elmont over here... small world. Mass transit is OK.

Anyone else gonna hit up that trunk show? Hope theres gonna be hoes over there.
June 14, 2008 @ 05:05 PM
arjan

yooo salisbury part of westbury riggght here, i would go to the trunk show, but it's go skateboarding day, so i'm going to be in the city.
June 14, 2008 @ 05:28 PM
koedog.

I was in elmont the other day, my friend lives out there. I think she goes to Floral Park High School.

Tabu last summer was poppin, I went a few weeks ago and it was a waste of $20. Last summer, as soon as I walked in, already tossed a girl in the air and was dancin, it was mad fun.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

June 14, 2008 @ 05:52 PM
koedog.

Same, 11th going to 12th in september. You know anyone from amityville or farmingdale?

June 14, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
koedog.

Daamn you gotta expand your boundaries lol, nah but when's the last time you were at tabu

June 14, 2008 @ 07:40 PM
Phlipstar

^^^werdd def is a small world....what part of elmont? By elmont memorial or sewanhaka??
I'ma try to go there depends on plans and how the moneys lookin

I went to elmont memorial and graduated couple of years ago. I live off of Dutch Broadway near that big ass watertower.

The tabu yall talkin about is the tabu on hempsteak tpk right? If so, everytime i pass that shit its like 30 y/o + nights and shit.
June 14, 2008 @ 08:00 PM
koedog.

Idk if it's on hempstead turnpike.. prolly.. it's in like a shoppin center.. I think KB Toys or some ish is over there

But umm the last time I went was like march or april.. theres an album on their myspace page of the time I went

June 14, 2008 @ 08:20 PM
e

Did someone mention WESTBUBBLEFUCK?! aka da bury? What it is....
June 14, 2008 @ 09:23 PM
Phlipstar

o aight yo do u no carlyle and d.j? pretty sure they graduated in the same year as you....and yea thats tabu down in west hempstead they occasionally have teens nights

I may know DJ. Is he a filipino dude who be dressin on that bape/bbc shit?

BTW if yall nigs be clubbin and shit.. go to latinimpact.net and hit up one of those clubs. They are all the way out east and shit but its all str8 spanish bitches up there.
June 14, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
e

Yea I'm from the bury, I dont buy anything from any stores on long island though really, just nyc and online...
June 14, 2008 @ 10:42 PM
Phlipstar

Yeaa that's him...

And ima check that shit out I love me somoe spanish girls

Havent seen him in a min, probobly since like high school, how do you know him?
June 14, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
Advantage

stop by and say what's up @ Extra Butter mofo's!
June 14, 2008 @ 11:29 PM
Advantage

yeah bro, definitely come through. I'm not going to front like some people here, I work there. we bring a dope location to long island. every now and then we throw some events and shit, so if your interested check the blog linked above and check us out
June 14, 2008 @ 11:58 PM
pkdollabills

[QUOTE=Advantage
June 15, 2008 @ 11:05 AM
koedog.

I haven't been to extra butter or any of these LI stores, I want to, but I just end up going to Manhattan or just buyin online. Didn't one of the stores on LI have Pharrel there sometime recently?

I been to Century 21, I expected alot more, the only thing I saw that I liked was some evisus. Roosevelt Field is alright though, only really go to urban outfitters and h&m in there.

June 15, 2008 @ 04:37 PM
Phlipstar

RF is a good place to shop for some bitches cool and if its dead theres always the model scouting girls by the t-mobile booth.
June 17, 2008 @ 06:36 PM
91w

Yoo I'm hittin NY for vacation. I'm flying into JFK 735AM on the 27th. I'm gonna find a hotel for that night and probobly go out. Anyone trying to chill or do something?
June 20, 2008 @ 09:18 PM
nisco

figured you long island guys would like to know about this (if you didnt already)
eastwestworldwide.com/

LRG, mishka, reason, and mighty healthy will be previewing their upcoming fall season, and will have some left over stock for sale i believe.

anyone local planning on stoppin by and checkin this out?
it is tomorrow (june 21st)
June 21, 2008 @ 02:17 AM
Deremony

ill be in nyc about the second week in july. PM for meetups and shopping guide!

Please login first to reply.