Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 11, 2008 @ 03:30 PM
Logikal Accord

Spot in Longwood is Mesh. They carry SB's.
November 12, 2008 @ 02:11 PM
HipHopPunk

i didnt know target carries streetwear..what the hell is mesh?

aaa-haaa! you dont know what/where mesh is?! they have a biggest sb selection in the O...and you call yourself hip?!
and they are better ppls than these big bearded surfer/dj guys at covert! Simon what up!
November 13, 2008 @ 02:19 PM
KrispyKleanAri

damn, my shopping routine would be beta, covert, and culture kings...didn't kno they closed... never even heard of Mesh? wtf!
November 13, 2008 @ 02:25 PM
KrispyKleanAri

Yo, I knew that "sportfreak" dude had to be from ORLANDO!! LMAO!!
November 14, 2008 @ 07:15 PM
BETA01

Lulz at this thread. Anyways, do yourselves a favor and check us out. We got everything you need, no we don't house 398397 different brands, but yes we rep quality garments. We accept phone/mail orders(paypal only). Cheers!
November 15, 2008 @ 01:13 AM
MILK_&crackers

am i seriously the only one who's been to galactic g???

BLASPHEMY!!!
November 17, 2008 @ 10:36 AM
HipHopPunk

when did i ever call myself hip douche bag?? no, i never knew about mesh cuz i dont skate and i dont wear sb's like a HIPster like u!>sad>sad

just meet me at beta for the next gunshow release. keyboard courage...you wear gunshows but never held one. GET AT ME
November 18, 2008 @ 10:22 AM
HipHopPunk

lmao... keep internet banging douche!>sad

i thought so you rogue dyck rider.
November 18, 2008 @ 11:38 PM
techsoleatl

i didnt know target carries streetwear..what the hell is mesh?

lol - nah target don't have streetwear but that's my routine
November 19, 2008 @ 09:02 AM
BETA01

Hiphoppunk vs. DTA, behind the shop. I'll bring the camera for the match, erm I mean slaughter, bwahahahaha!
November 19, 2008 @ 10:12 AM
HipHopPunk

Hiphoppunk vs. DTA, behind the shop. I'll bring the camera for the match, erm I mean slaughter, bwahahahaha!

i will be there for the black friday sale...you will know who i am when you see me suprised
November 19, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
HipHopPunk

damn, my shopping routine would be beta, covert, and culture kings...didn't kno they closed... never even heard of Mesh? wtf!

culture kings is not about culture. they were about money and shady.
no suprised they had a very short run. wack.
November 19, 2008 @ 06:39 PM
sportfreak6901

hypebeast orlando! BETA/COVERT is dope as fuck! anyways whos gonna be at the cool kids/q-tip concert on the 28th at house of blues? ill be there so hit me up!

also any of you sz 11-12 kids check out all the shittt im selling!!
if your interested in meeting up pm me!

shop.ebay.com/merchant/mranaya0027

-SPORT IS OUT!-
November 21, 2008 @ 02:19 AM
MILK_&crackers

culture kings is not about culture. they were about money and shady.
no suprised they had a very short run. wack.

i dont know where da shady shit comes from but as for da money part? i mean yea, of course money factors in, they're a business but to be honest their prices were generally market value, i remember getting cool wit the main dude (4got his name already, da rican kid from boston wit the tatted leg, miguel i thinkconfused was gonna let me have da stussys for like 180 if i bought sum alifes & sum other shit i wanted, son...$180 for ds stussys b, where da fuck u gonna find dat? reg price they was asking was 220 which is still fair

i was heartbroken wen they closed, i left to ny 4 vaca, come back & poof! ninja vanish =(
November 21, 2008 @ 06:01 AM
HipHopPunk

^im gonna keep my reasons to myself. everyone gots their own opinion...but the truth is, they had a very short run and hardly anyone is sad to see em go.
November 21, 2008 @ 10:07 AM
BETA01

So can we get a Hiphoppunk vs. DTA or 407 or whatever tf his name is, match. The batteries are charged and ready for some action. Behind the shop on Black Friday. Winner gets laced w/ some free bits, bwahaha. J/K.
November 21, 2008 @ 01:49 PM
HipHopPunk

ill tie one hand behind my back...
the prize cant be sbs, he dont wear sbs...
November 22, 2008 @ 07:19 AM
HipHopPunk

KID??? obviously you have no idea... yea it is a message board, i started on some sarcastic funny shyt but you replied like a mr know it all AKA rogue all over print fag dyck ryder who never held a piece...you think you hot shyt because u order online and do bytch work for online companies...you hardly drop dough for the locals so what they losing??? now hush up or see us at FADE TO BLACK...and do remember bring cash for extra savings!!! smile
November 22, 2008 @ 11:06 AM
BETA01

sorry i have better things to do then fight some kid who i dont even know over stupid reasons..call me what u want i really can care less, how old are u?? u act like a 12 yr old, GROW UP ITS A MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!..oh and francis, u represent your company really well wanting customers to fight behind the shop just for your video enjoyment, ill be sure never to cop gear at your shop again even though the rest of the people are cool, u just give it a bad name and represent it pretty horrible too..... fuck your shop anyway, i got better hook ups in better places>sad>sad

You obviously need to take your own advice bro. It was a sarcastic post. You obviously forgot its the intrawebz d00derz. Chill, B.
November 22, 2008 @ 04:07 PM
&war Carrots

hypebeast orlando! BETA/COVERT is dope as fuck! anyways whos gonna be at the cool kids/q-tip concert on the 28th at house of blues? ill be there so hit me up!

also any of you sz 11-12 kids check out all the shittt im selling!!
if your interested in meeting up pm me!

shop.ebay.com/merchant/mranaya0027

-SPORT IS OUT!-

covert is my shit
November 26, 2008 @ 12:23 AM
techsoleatl

[SIZE="7"]PEACE - i'm off to ATL[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"] real talk fellas, being from another city - yall should stop beefin and we're all into the same culture - it's us vs the lame ed hardy couture affliction dudes
Orlando has a bunch of haters

let's keep it together and rep your city[/SIZE]

whatever i'm drunk and happy

- im off to ATL for the holidays
November 26, 2008 @ 11:13 AM
BETA01

[SIZE="7"]PEACE - i'm off to ATL[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"] real talk fellas, being from another city - yall should stop beefin and we're all into the same culture - it's us vs the lame ed hardy couture affliction dudes
Orlando has a bunch of haters

let's keep it together and rep your city[/SIZE]

whatever i'm drunk and happy

- im off to ATL for the holidays

There is no beef. Haters? Please, as if ATL or any other city isn't full of 'haters'. That word is usually used out of context. Anyways...

Come thru, flyer says it all. Beats, booze, broads & grub. Doors open @ 10am. We're basically giving shit away. Fuck the malls, don't sleep!
November 27, 2008 @ 07:17 AM
MILK_&crackers

There is no beef. Haters? Please, as if ATL or any other city isn't full of 'haters'. That word is usually used out of context. Anyways...

Come thru, flyer says it all. Beats, booze, broads & grub. Doors open @ 10am. We're basically giving shit away. Fuck the malls, don't sleep!

the fuck is etoile? dat a shop out here?
November 28, 2008 @ 11:53 AM
techsoleatl

Yeup you're right lots of atl haters but it dont get them no where.
i wish i was in town for the fade to black event!!!

what sales am i missing out on? gonna kick myself

November 28, 2008 @ 11:56 AM
techsoleatl

beta and reign the only shops doin something or Black Friday Weekend?
like beta said - fuck the malls!

I saw this on the reign page -balck saturday

December 6, 2008 @ 01:09 AM
techsoleatl

new shop?
yo i'm back in orlando and just heard there's a new shop downtown? something called 47 and they got 10deep there? owned by some millionaire?
December 6, 2008 @ 03:48 PM
BETA01

yo i'm back in orlando and just heard there's a new shop downtown? something called 47 and they got 10deep there? owned by some millionaire?

Call me the devils advocate but...

Talk about an identity crisis as far as what direction they are trying to go.

http://www.fortysevenclothing.com

I won't go into detail, but check the website and then make a decision, oh and to my knowledge they DON'T stock 10 Deep.
December 7, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
MILK_&crackers

went to the site, 1st 3 seconds saw a pair of greedy geniuses....closed window, made sandwich, called it a day.
December 11, 2008 @ 03:08 AM
techsoleatl

Call me the devils advocate but...

Talk about an identity crisis as far as what direction they are trying to go.

http://www.fortysevenclothing.com

I won't go into detail, but check the website and then make a decision, oh and to my knowledge they DON'T stock 10 Deep.

you're right it's confusing what they are but they got a nice shop and they do have 10deep i saw a bunch of stuff like jackets and button ups
December 11, 2008 @ 02:08 PM
HipHopPunk

terrible, they are all over the place...

Please login first to reply.