Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 4, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
AG1Life

just went to arrowhead mall, there is a guy section in forever 21 but there
is only a corner for it. lol and it has two floors btw.
April 6, 2009 @ 01:41 AM
araw at bituin

just went to arrowhead mall, there is a guy section in forever 21 but there
is only a corner for it. lol and it has two floors btw.

damn, that's lame. is the guys section the same size as the chandler fashion one?

didnt get the yeezy's at hp. guess i gotta go earlier next drop hahah

http://instagram.com/qyel

April 7, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
erhardc

didnt get the yeezy's at hp. guess i gotta go earlier next drop hahah

How much were they at the drop?
April 9, 2009 @ 07:36 AM
araw at bituin

How much were they at the drop?

retail - $215

April 13, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
araw at bituin

Vans outlet at anthem was opened. didn't even know about this. also they added a whole wing on the end [calvin klein, aeropostale, etc]

vans: crapload of eras, authentics, slip ons, some tnt, chukkas, chukka lows, sk8 hi's

also: the nike outlet there had a couple SB socks for sale,
levis store has a lot of 511's in indigo, washed indigo, grey, black, and white

April 28, 2009 @ 10:27 AM
erhardc

anyone gonna buy tickets for the raffle on sun for the yeezy release?
May 2, 2009 @ 06:31 AM
araw at bituin

dang, didn't get to camp out for the yeezy's hahah. everyone freezing their asses off right now. gg gl.

May 7, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
AG1Life

banana republic at anthem outlet had a good sale. my friend copped some shirts and some chinos
and i dunno about the yeezys, they are just for resell in my eyes
May 14, 2009 @ 02:25 PM
erhardc

Anyone hit up the Tan Yeezy launch party last night. I hit it up last night to try my luck and I guess it's a good thing I did. Cop'd a size 9.5. My girl almost got her number called too.
June 6, 2009 @ 07:00 PM
erhardc

Anyone hit up the Tan Yeezy launch party last night. I hit it up last night to try my luck and I guess it's a good thing I did. Cop'd a size 9.5.smile My girl almost got her number called too.
June 10, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
NIKEOGREAZ

Anyone hit up the Tan Yeezy launch party last night. I hit it up last night to try my luck and I guess it's a good thing I did. Cop'd a size 9.5.smile My girl almost got her number called too.

hey where was it at? i missed it.
June 11, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
erhardc

hey where was it at? i missed it.

High Point in Scottsdale right next to Fashion square.
July 5, 2009 @ 08:18 PM
Legionnaire

There is a store in Tucson called Finally made the address is 845 E University Blvd add it to the list for Tucson, it is right by Urban Outfitters and the Pei Wei restaurant. The guy who runs it's name is Prince, great guy! They carry Crooks, ALife, Stussy, Akomplice, Ray Bans, lots of stuff go check it out!
July 8, 2009 @ 03:57 AM
araw at bituin

There is a store in Tucson called Finally made the address is 845 E University Blvd add it to the list for Tucson, it is right by Urban Outfitters and the Pei Wei restaurant. The guy who runs it's name is Prince, great guy! They carry Crooks, ALife, Stussy, Akomplice, Ray Bans, lots of stuff go check it out!

nice. ill try to hit it up if i'm ever down there.

h&m finally has their posters and shit up at the scottsdale quarter location. says they're opening Fall 2009. can't wait cool

July 14, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
erhardc

h&m finally has their posters and shit up at the scottsdale quarter location. says they're opening Fall 2009. can't wait cool

I'm hella excited too. Where is it located at exactly?
July 15, 2009 @ 03:42 AM
T.G.

My homeboy spends a lot of time in Tucson and said that shop is cool. I'll have to check it out when I head out there next month.
July 15, 2009 @ 07:38 AM
araw at bituin

I'm hella excited too. Where is it located at exactly?

Scottsdale Quarter
15169 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ‎

it's across the kierland commons

July 18, 2009 @ 03:17 AM
Bron-Tron

My homeboy spends a lot of time in Tucson and said that shop is cool. I'll have to check it out when I head out there next month.

REALLLLLLL COOOL! The owner, Prince, is a great guy stop by and say hi to him, beautiful shop as well.
July 23, 2009 @ 12:06 AM
AG1Life

btw guys there is a new vans store opened at arrowhead mall, they opened a month ago, and they have the same stuff as vans store out at the anthem outlet but no chukkas.
July 23, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
Bron-Tron

I heard that they are opening a H&M in Scottsdale.
We have that to look forward to I guess.
July 27, 2009 @ 11:27 PM
azfallguy21

I'm doin a show down at the Rialto this weekend so I'll attempt to find this place.
July 30, 2009 @ 02:20 AM
T.G.

REALLLLLLL COOOL! The owner, Prince, is a great guy stop by and say hi to him, beautiful shop as well.

Will do. I'ma be in Tucson in two weeks and check it out.
August 11, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
Speeker

awesome list..thanks.. i normally go to thrift shops or online haha
August 17, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
T.G.

I was in Tucson last week and got to check out the shop Finally. Really nice store, good selection, and the guy working was really cool. I'll def be back next time I'm out there.

I got back to Tempe and stopped by a party at Me Phi in Scottsdale this Saturday night. They were hosting an event with a group of girls called The Fresh Fiends. One of them is Lady La who is a local radio DJ. It was a pretty dope event. They had a DJ, BBQ, and it was a good turnout. Not all guys like normal streetwear parities either, the girl to guy ratio was nice, lol. I got an Amongst Friends shirt and my homegirl picked up a Stussy tee.
August 24, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
Legionnaire

I was in Tucson last week and got to check out the shop Finally. Really nice store, good selection, and the guy working was really cool. I'll def be back next time I'm out there.

I got back to Tempe and stopped by a party at Me Phi in Scottsdale this Saturday night. They were hosting an event with a group of girls called The Fresh Fiends. One of them is Lady La who is a local radio DJ. It was a pretty dope event. They had a DJ, BBQ, and it was a good turnout. Not all guys like normal streetwear parities either, the girl to guy ratio was nice, lol. I got an Amongst Friends shirt and my homegirl picked up a Stussy tee.

Good to hear, I love the shop and Prince the owner is very helpful and a cool guy. Tell anyone you know to stop by and show some love to the only REAL streetwear in Tucson, AZ!
September 13, 2009 @ 06:00 PM
JGESQUIRE

Nice to see AZ in here.
September 13, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
yungm

yall just lost. SUP!
September 16, 2009 @ 01:41 PM
JGESQUIRE

Anyone got the ph# for Finally?
September 16, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
CallmeZeus

I'd say just go down to FM. Prince is a really helpful guy and the stuff there is awesome.
September 17, 2009 @ 01:24 AM
araw at bituin

yall just lost. SUP!

ha. everyone gets so heated when i root for the niners here.

anyways. when is that DAMN h&m opening.

and i hadn't been to high point for a while. noticed they have fixed gear bikes and a bunch of new huf shitt.

Please login first to reply.