HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 21, 2009 @ 08:10 AM
AG1Life

went to jam session. it was awesome smile

my friend went to dunkxchange. dunno how it was. he said it was dope last time though

nicee did you see anyone famous besides KG and jabba?

and does anyone know when H&M opens here??
February 23, 2009 @ 01:05 PM
erhardc

and does anyone know when H&M opens here??

Was wondering the same thing the other day. No Idea. Is it going to be in the new wing of Fashion Square?
February 24, 2009 @ 12:58 AM
araw at bituin

uh i saw kevin durant. but we left at like 2 right before grant hill was supposed to be there. my friends on the jabba and gatorade website now.

APC new cures available at the hub now.

and H&M isn't opening at fashion square. it will be at scottsdale quarter. they're building it right now. near scottsdale kierland commons.

http://instagram.com/qyel

February 24, 2009 @ 11:23 AM
erhardc

and H&M isn't opening at fashion square. it will be at scottsdale quarter. they're building it right now. near scottsdale kierland commons.

Yeah I didn't think it was but I thought It was going to be closer to Fashion square and not up at Kierland.
February 25, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
erhardc

You guys ever been to Sprinkles? Its a cupcake shop on the NE corner of Scottsdale rd and Camelback. JW. My girl got me a pumpkin cupcake from there around Thanksgiving and damn was it good.

Well anyways, anyone hitting up fashion square or HP and you have a sweet tooth you should check it out. It's hella good.
February 26, 2009 @ 12:51 AM
azfallguy21

I miss workin at Fashion Square cus on my lunch break I'd go up to these stores (HP & K&D). Now jobless I don't get around to it much.
February 27, 2009 @ 02:59 AM
araw at bituin

You guys ever been to Sprinkles? Its a cupcake shop on the NE corner of Scottsdale rd and Camelback. JW. My girl got me a pumpkin cupcake from there around Thanksgiving and damn was it good.

Well anyways, anyone hitting up fashion square or HP and you have a sweet tooth you should check it out. It's hella good.

went there to pick up some cupcakes for valentines day. the red velvet is pretty good. i think i clogged my arteries from eating the frosting along though. if you're ever in vegas, hit up The Cupcakery. Shit is bomb, and the cupcake doesn't crumble/ fall apart.

February 27, 2009 @ 03:01 AM
araw at bituin

I miss workin at Fashion Square cus on my lunch break I'd go up to these stores (HP & K&D). Now jobless I don't get around to it much.

where'd you work at?

btw that guy that works at AA on mill, my friend says she saw you or w/e. she has a fixie/ goes to asu so she rides around campus a lot.

February 27, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
azfallguy21

The Knife Shop. Lease was up so they closed down the Fashion Square location.

Anyways, HP is postin a lot on Myspace sayin they have new product. Haven't had a chance to run down there yet.
February 27, 2009 @ 06:30 PM
erhardc

The Knife Shop. Lease was up so they closed down the Fashion Square location.

You guys get much business. I feel like most of the people that shop at fashion square, aka trophy wives and spoiled little girls, don't have much of a need for knives and swords but I could be wrong.
February 28, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
azfallguy21

Kitchen knives and customs is what my store mainly had. $1,500 custom knives lol. Our lease was up and the mall wanted more money so they had to close my location. Went by HP and K&D yesterday (Friday 2/27). HP of course had some I'd love to pick up, but since I'm shoppin kinda specific I'm holdin off untill I go a few other places. Not sure how many of you like the New Era shirts, but Hat Club has em 40%. I loved the first one I got so I had to get another. I swear they're the nicest, comfiest shirts I've ever worn.
March 4, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
araw at bituin

oh man. i bought a butterfly knife and a stun gun at the fs knife shop hahah.

March 4, 2009 @ 01:57 PM
azfallguy21

Depending on when it was it was probably me who sold it haha
March 4, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
erhardc

oh man. i bought a butterfly knife and a stun gun at the fs knife shop hahah.

If any one of my friends ever had a stun gun i would be scarred they would hit me with it out of no where when we were drinking or something. I'll be sure to remember to never cross you.
March 5, 2009 @ 01:14 AM
araw at bituin

If any one of my friends ever had a stun gun i would be scarred they would hit me with it out of no where when we were drinking or something. I'll be sure to remember to never cross you.

lol it was a present for a friend. that shit does hurt though.

h&m needs to stop fucking around and open already confused

March 5, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
azfallguy21

Picked up the Boba Fett dunks. Should go great with this Star Wars themed album I'm associated with.
March 5, 2009 @ 06:45 PM
AG1Life

h&m needs to stop fucking around and open already confused

yeah i know! i heard the mall is done, they are just waiting for some more stores to start leasing some spaces. it might take a while though

and if anyone likes forever 21 and their heritage guys line
they might open soon at arrowhead mall, they are taking over the space where meryvns used to be.
March 6, 2009 @ 01:09 AM
araw at bituin

yeah i know! i heard the mall is done, they are just waiting for some more stores to start leasing some spaces. it might take a while though

and if anyone likes forever 21 and their heritage guys line
they might open soon at arrowhead mall, they are taking over the space where meryvns used to be.

the heritage line is nice. reminds me of h&m stuff. they need more of it though

March 9, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
erhardc

anyone hit up any spring training games yet?
March 9, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
azfallguy21

I'm gonna start to now that ASU men's bball is finished playing at home. Dunno which games I'm gonna go to though.
March 14, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
AG1Life

i didnt watch any spring training games but
my friend went to the korea and dodgers game
and he got me a ball from team korea
March 15, 2009 @ 02:54 PM
T.G.

Anyone been to a new spot in Scottsdale called Me Phi? Stopped by there the other day and the store is dope. Copped a Crooks tee and a pair of Clae's for myself, and a Hellz Bellz tee for my sister. And my homeboy copped a sick Staple jacket. I saw they carry Crooks, 10 Deep, Staple, Clae, 3Sixteen, Kid Robot, Amongst Friends, Rocksmith, G Shock, Nooka, etc. They also have a big selection for girls like Hellz Bellz, Married to the Mob, Dimepiece, Made Me, Claw Money, and others. Me and my sister moved here from NY so it was nice to find a spot that carries some of our fav brands.

Dude workin was mad helpful too.....def gonna be hittin this spot up even though I live in Tempe.
March 15, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
araw at bituin

yeah i hit up MePhi about a week ago. the spot is really nice. next to sees on scottsdale road. near fashion square.

March 18, 2009 @ 11:21 PM
ShowNProveLabz

25% off all T's @ Show N Prove Labz
2200 N Scottsdale RD (across from Goodwill) 12-7 Tues-Sat 12-5 Sun
Recon and Subware deals $15 t's, $50 hoodies (usually $100 and up), $25 new eras
New Conart and UpperPlayground Spring releases also on sale.
March 22, 2009 @ 04:28 PM
AG1Life

oh btw guys, king and duck is now selling undefeated
March 22, 2009 @ 04:51 PM
araw at bituin

oh btw guys, king and duck is now selling undefeated

o damn. nice. what do they have?

kinda wish they didnt though hahah, everyone's gonna have it now -_-

March 22, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
AG1Life

^^^^^
so far they have the castro ballin tee, overstrike tee, the 5 spot tee, and a couple more i cant remember right now.

and haha, i know wat you mean.
March 30, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
araw at bituin

so word on the street is h&m is opening in the fall now

also:

a bunch of new nikes, blvck scvle, mighty healthy boards, and acapulco gold 30% off at high point. still out of gucci laces though sad

bunch of undftd shirts, and hats at king and duck

the tits watermelon shirt is at metropark in red and black

new forever XXI opened at arrowhead mall. dunno if there's a guy section. can anyone confirm this?

April 3, 2009 @ 11:12 AM
Legionnaire

The only place in Tucson to buy nice brands is FM Station, those guys are so great, and then our Forever 21 is really nice too. I heard the Tucson Mall has one that is 3 stories tall or some crazy shit
April 4, 2009 @ 06:21 AM
araw at bituin

ill be out at hp in a second. a lot of people already lined up for the yeezy's

Please login first to reply.