Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 13, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
Lew

ASU is nuts. Chicks everywhere.

heard it was pretty easy to get accepted also, i like my chances
November 13, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
araw at bituin

heard it was pretty easy to get accepted also, i like my chances

very easy to get accepted. especially if you're in state.

http://instagram.com/qyel

November 14, 2008 @ 02:46 AM
Lew

very easy to get accepted. especially if you're in state.

im not in state, is it still pretty easy?
November 14, 2008 @ 03:39 AM
araw at bituin

im not in state, is it still pretty easy?

yeah it should be. so ive heard.

November 14, 2008 @ 01:37 PM
erhardc

i just graduated within the last couple years...and when i was in school it was hella easy to get in...seemed like all you needed was a high school diploma and the cash for tuition and you were in
November 15, 2008 @ 11:30 PM
Lew

yeah man, i hope i get accepted, hows the campus? is it pretty dope? i already knows its a party school. i always wanted to go to phoenix also
November 16, 2008 @ 02:09 PM
araw at bituin

yeah man, i hope i get accepted, hows the campus? is it pretty dope? i already knows its a party school. i always wanted to go to phoenix also

campus is cool. i cry every time i have to find a parking spot though.

you gonna dorm? btw its hot as gay here still.

November 16, 2008 @ 08:27 PM
Lew

campus is cool. i cry every time i have to find a parking spot though.

you gonna dorm? btw its hot as gay here still.

yeah ima dorm, how are the dorms by the way? and im prepared for the heat, trust me. Ima be in a pool 24/7
November 17, 2008 @ 03:21 AM
araw at bituin

yeah ima dorm, how are the dorms by the way? and im prepared for the heat, trust me. Ima be in a pool 24/7

depends on the dorm lol. some are shitty, most are ok, and some are ballin lol

November 17, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
erhardc

at all costs avoid manzi....i'm sure most of the new dorms are pretty sick..i lived in sonora on the south side of campus which before they built all the new ones was the sweetest cause we had a living room and our own bathroom...plus a sweet courtyard for football...cruise down and take a tour...you'll like it...where are you from?
November 17, 2008 @ 08:00 PM
Lew

whats manzi?

im from california but currently reside in chicago, i think im going to visit ,will mr visiting and talking to the counselors increase my chances? how are the girls? good variety? black,asian white etc.

i think im going to join the ultimate frisbee team if im accepted
November 17, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
capt_save_a_h0

ASU is a pretty dope school, a couple of my friends go there so I've chilled around campus and partied there a couple of times and im transferring there next year, and yea the girls are on point cool haha
November 18, 2008 @ 12:34 AM
Lew

man i hope i get in, i heard they accept something like 95% of applicants haha
November 18, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
mecca

whats up, just moved to phoenix from north carolina...i like it here so far.
November 18, 2008 @ 06:55 PM
erhardc

whats up, just moved to phoenix from north carolina...i like it here so far.

welcome....been to any of the local shops yet?

King,
manzi=manzanita hall....its the biggest dorm on campus and also the dirtiest. I doubt visiting will improve your chances of getting accepted. But it's always nice to check a place out before you commit to somewhere for 4 years.
November 19, 2008 @ 12:18 AM
Lew

funny you said that cuz my boy in az told me the same thing about that hall earlier today, hopefully i get to pick which dorm i want
November 22, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
araw at bituin

ew manzi lol. ive been to some dorms inside palo verde west and they are decent. and the baller ass ones are at vista del sol.

American Apparel is opening a knew location soon just outside of scottsdale fashion square next to sprinkles if anyone's interested in that.

and i drove by scottsdale quarter recently where h&m is gonna be opening and it looks real nice.

November 27, 2008 @ 12:24 PM
erhardc

anything going down for green(black) friday?
November 27, 2008 @ 02:35 PM
kenyathez17

i work at the american apparel on mill (im the only black guy in there) and the scottsdale store sounds like it is going to be pretty incredible...for any of you living up in scottsdale or anywhere near you should apply, they need kids who have had retail experience but if not they will train you...plus its a chill ass job...anyway i think we should have a AZ hypebeast meet up or party or something, i want to see some of you fools not just your words haha
November 28, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
araw at bituin

went to az mills, chandler fashion, and scottsdale fashion today. az mills was ridiculous...

wearing sf fitted, huf , stussy backpack, vans. if anyone saw me; wsup :D

November 30, 2008 @ 11:25 AM
erhardc

az mills was ridiculous...

yeah i heard it was nuts at az mills...i was working at g by guess all day at tempe marketplace so i didn't get a chance to check anything out...although i did snag a snowboard bag and snowboard jacket from sport chalet early before i headed into work
December 2, 2008 @ 02:07 PM
GRANDIOSEPHX

20% off all Streetwear T Shirts at GRANDIOSE
We're gonna do 20% off all the shirts in stock at GRANDIOSE until Sunday, come down and peep us out . Also have this going on First Friday, Chicago graf artists REVISE CMW will be showing tons of ill canvas pieces...

December 8, 2008 @ 08:48 PM
AG1Life

is there any good stores at the tempe and chandler malls?
i know tempe has american apparel.

i never had the time to check out those malls myself sad
December 8, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
erhardc

there is a nordstrom rack down by the chandler mall...besides that its basically just a normal mall....they have sheik there but they have had the same kicks since they opened and they never come through with anything new..you could always check out buffalo exchange by campus. sometimes they have some nice secondhand shit
December 9, 2008 @ 08:52 PM
AG1Life

oh okay
i think im gonna check out nordstrom rack
im more of a vans guy anyways
any good sales on vans over there?
in Arrowhead mall the shoe sales are not that great.. sometimes
December 10, 2008 @ 01:00 AM
erhardc

if you ever head to tempe you should check out cowtown skate shop...they usually have a decent collection of vans...there is also a vans store at fiesta mall off of the 60 and alma school
December 14, 2008 @ 03:47 AM
araw at bituin

nordstrom rack in chandler has structures and a lot of vans. nordstrom rack in scottsdale has a lot of vans too. some creative recs. theres also a vans outlet in az mills and a vans store in santan mall and paradise valley mall. chandler mall is ok. forever 21 has a nice guys section no homo. they got zumies, industrial, etc.

id go to fashion square or hit up grandiose downtown though.

December 14, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
Lew

anyone go to asu? im about to apply for housing and i was wondering whats the best dorm to live in?
December 15, 2008 @ 01:04 PM
erhardc

I went to ASU a few years back and I lived in sonora on south campus. I loved it but that was before they built all these new places so I dunno how it stacks up anymore. Hassayampa is one of the new ones and it's supposed to be pretty sick. I wouldn't write off sonora though. Each room in sonora has two bedrooms a living room and bathroom for 4 peeps. plus it's got a courtyard for playing footie or some football. Check out asu.edu/housing and i'm sure you can check out the places online.
December 18, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
erhardc

I was just at high point and noticed they have the Supreme x Vans Old Skools in red size 11 or 12 for like $150 marked up from $88 on the Supreme Website. Don't get me wrong HP has some sick stuff and a good selection of sneaks that no one else carries but I feel like that's just low to try and mark them up that much. That's a 70% mark up. End rant.

Please login first to reply.