SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
August 9, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
ajsantos92

king and duck wasn't anything special,the two people who worked there didn't really sound like they wanted to be there, and prices are rape imo. bought a hall of fame x diamond tshirt there and with tax it was 40 bucks, then saw same shirt at industrial rideshop for 30 with 20 percent off if you buy two.
August 28, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
nickcfh

Sup

I'll be moving to Arizona from Texas in the next month or so to be with my old lady. I'm really into hardcore/punk music so if any of you on here are into that I'll be at Within These Walls 2011 and Agnostic Front the following day. My girl is straight edge although I drink and like to go out, she doesn't have a problem with it. I'll be in Gilbert if anyone wants to hang out and get a beer or some food. I honestly don't know anyone in Arizona besides her and her friends and I'd prefer having some homies of my own to chill with. I'm twenty-four and designs stuff for bands. I collect sneakers and old FUCT/Supreme clothing... Like everyone else.

instagram - @nickcfh

August 28, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
ajsantos92

theres absolutely nothing to do in Gilbert,good places to eat doe, never go to san tan village mall, its full of 7th grade scene kids who annoy you for cigs, and douchebags who wear designer jeans
August 29, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
nickcfh

Thanks for the heads up, dude. My ruca already gave me the heads up about it being dead in Gilbert but she just signed a year long lease at her apartment and its beaitiful. Anything else I should know? I'm following a shop from there ... duck and something, I can't remember the name of it so sorry about that.

instagram - @nickcfh

August 30, 2011 @ 01:24 AM
ajsantos92

Youre probably talking about king and duck, mad overrated imo, theyre a little more expensive for shit you would find anywhere, they have alot of dta, rogue status, the last couple hundreds seasons, summer 2011 diamond stuff, the employees really wont even embrace you until you check out, but try high point its in the same area as king and duck, but they sell bbc, blvck scvle, and jordans etc. but yeah your not gonna find much streetwear stores with stuff you wouldnt find in zumiez or industrial
August 30, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
nickcfh

I checked out the high point website. Place looks nice. Ill check out both. I asked my girl about that mall you told me about and she told me to never go there. She works the weekend in Tempe so ill be alone on the weekends if anyone is down for BBQ and brews.

instagram - @nickcfh

September 4, 2011 @ 04:19 AM
araw at bituin

sup man. id definitely skip san tan and fiesta mall. high point is nice and the employees are pretty friendly towards me. king and duck is bleh, they've definitely fallen off. if they wanna recover, they need to start by hiring people who are actually excited to work there.

unrelated: heard some kids bumping ofwgkta at a car show in scottsdale earlier suprised

http://instagram.com/qyel

September 4, 2011 @ 05:07 AM
nickcfh

sup man. id definitely skip san tan and fiesta mall. high point is nice and the employees are pretty friendly towards me. king and duck is bleh, they've definitely fallen off. if they wanna recover, they need to start by hiring people who are actually excited to work there.

unrelated: heard some kids bumping ofwgkta at a car show in scottsdale earlier suprised

Speaking of which I need to find a job. Any old folks know of any places hiring for a bar staff and or anyone in retail let me know. I have a pretty awesome resume. In return I will make you BBQ. Any how my girl told me that mall was filled with underage kids that do drugs and "rave".

Gross.

instagram - @nickcfh

September 8, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
araw at bituin

Speaking of which I need to find a job. Any old folks know of any places hiring for a bar staff and or anyone in retail let me know. I have a pretty awesome resume. In return I will make you BBQ. Any how my girl told me that mall was filled with underage kids that do drugs and "rave".

Gross.

i don't really know any places in gilbert but if you wanna get a job as a bartender, go to mill ave in tempe/ downtown scottsdale and im sure you won't have trouble finding a job.

September 11, 2011 @ 02:00 PM
ajsantos92

Try applying at the restaurants in santan village mall, they have some nice ones like blue wasabi and kona grill
September 28, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
Legionnaire

Glad to see people still post in the AZ section! I have a brand based out of Tucson and I would love for you AZ fam to check it out: http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157793

We are working on an actual collection/drop at the moment! Who is going to the OF show in Tempe?!
September 28, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
nickcfh

Glad to see people still post in the AZ section! I have a brand based out of Tucson and I would love for you AZ fam to check it out: http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157793

We are working on an actual collection/drop at the moment! Who is going to the OF show in Tempe?!

Cool. I have a brand from Texas. Just moved to Arizona.

instagram - @nickcfh

October 5, 2011 @ 02:35 AM
afflictiontee

um no mention of Dress Code in Tucson, this place has some cool stuff, stussy, crooks, booger kids

www.facebook.com/tucsondresscode
October 5, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
araw at bituin

shit, i was supposed to head down to tuscon this saturday too. when is OF's show in tempe?

October 6, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
GRANDhustle PI

Nice find for us locals to locate fashionable shops in the home state.
April 3, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Thank Deezus

If you're looking for some good shit in the East Valley area check out New World in Fiesta Mall in Mesa.
www.newworldcultureshop.com

Friends You Can't Trust

April 3, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
araw at bituin

haven't been there for a year or so.

you guys resell supreme? my friend said he saw kate moss tees there

April 3, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
Thank Deezus

We had some we were selling on consignment for a friend.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 3, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Thank Deezus

Anyway we can get New World on the front post? Also Regne, Me Phi, Red Hot Robot & American Apparel in Tempe have closed down since.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 3, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Thank Deezus

Bobby Fresh shop is closed now also.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 4, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
araw at bituin

yeah, ill add it. red hot robot relocated to a different location i thought?

Also, I was wearing my Huf, Fuck It shirt and I was stopped by security outside the mall and told i couldn't wear it inside because the mall has children present or some bullshit. I was told I had to flip the shirt inside out before I could enter, which i did. Definitely won't be back lol.

April 4, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
Youth In Asia

Tucson we in dis mahfakkaaaa!

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 4, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Thank Deezus

yeah, ill add it. red hot robot relocated to a different location i thought?

Also, I was wearing my Huf, Fuck It shirt and I was stopped by security outside the mall and told i couldn't wear it inside because the mall has children present or some bullshit. I was told I had to flip the shirt inside out before I could enter, which i did. Definitely won't be back lol.

Thanks fam and nah Red Hot Robot closed for good. Sad, sad times. What mall was it?!

Friends You Can't Trust

April 4, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
Thank Deezus

What's good? I need to take a trip back down to Tucson to check out some shops! I missed out on the little streetwear trade show they had a few weeks back sad

Friends You Can't Trust

April 4, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
araw at bituin

Fiesta lol

April 4, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
Thank Deezus

Fiesta lol

They're a bunch of bitches sometimes but fuck um. We have multiple items in the store with "Explicit" content.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 4, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Youth In Asia

What's good? I need to take a trip back down to Tucson to check out some shops! I missed out on the little streetwear trade show they had a few weeks back sad

Whaaaat. Wish I would have known about that, I just moved from a tiny town it's still new to me to have a 'downtown' and not be the only one on the street wear scene. The other day I saw a dude in a little restaurant wearing a Mishka shirt and I had to give him dap cause I'm used to being the only one not in Aeropostale haha holdin it down though ready for this 110 degree weather

FPM - MUCKFATH

April 5, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
Thank Deezus

Whaaaat. Wish I would have known about that, I just moved from a tiny town it's still new to me to have a 'downtown' and not be the only one on the street wear scene. The other day I saw a dude in a little restaurant wearing a Mishka shirt and I had to give him dap cause I'm used to being the only one not in Aeropostale haha holdin it down though ready for this 110 degree weather

Nice! Im never ready for that shit, but bring it on. Ha.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 6, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Thank Deezus

Just to announce New World Culture is throwing 2 shows coming up next weekend. We're bringing both STALLEY & A$AP Rocky To Tempe. Stalley show is April 13th for FREE! & A$AP Rocky is on The 15th, tickets are available now! Check out the fliers & the NWC Blog @ NEW WORLD CULTURE to see how you could win a free pair of A$AP Tix:

It's gonna be bonkers! Hope to see you all there.

Friends You Can't Trust

April 7, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
Legionnaire

YEAHH BOIIII!

Edit: ASAP Rocky is coming to Tempe... fuck yes! Count me in, who else is gonna go?

Please login first to reply.