Sep 30, 2008 @ 00:10
^ you guys should meet up and have proper-legit buttsecks.

and take pics for proof.

nohomonohomonohomonohomonohomo

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

Sep 30, 2008 @ 02:48
^FAILS.

Loyola blows.

De Paul ftw. blushing
Sep 30, 2008 @ 11:37
^FAILS.

Loyola blows.

De Paul ftw. blushing

you aint talking about partying tho
Sep 30, 2008 @ 12:06
black out tonight imma be there

will you?
Sep 30, 2008 @ 12:23
you aint talking about partying tho

partying? the kids at loyola gotta come to Lincoln Park/downtown to go out.. there's barely anything to do in Rogers Park.. |0
Sep 30, 2008 @ 16:31
^ DePaul is such a happy campus. I went to scoop this breezy up from there once and everyone was lil' ol' jolly buddy ass and shit...UIC niiggas are always frowning and grey. This is why I'm tryna move down to UIUC

Sep 30, 2008 @ 16:53
partying? the kids at loyola gotta come to Lincoln Park/downtown to go out.. there's barely anything to do in Rogers Park.. |0

lol man, im not even refering to loyola when i mean partying, and i HATE these loyola kids, they dont have a clue about being social.

my post was a joke as in "Lets party then, since you go to depaul and they have bomb parties from what i hear etc. "
Sep 30, 2008 @ 21:23
Playoffs baby!smokeyface
Sep 30, 2008 @ 22:39
^ DePaul is such a happy campus. I went to scoop this breezy up from there once and everyone was lil' ol' jolly buddy ass and shit...UIC niiggas are always frowning and grey. This is why I'm tryna move down to UIUC

im dj'ing a halloween party at depaul on the 30th
Oct 01, 2008 @ 02:26
^ does that mean I'm invited cause you got plug?

PLAYOFFS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oct 02, 2008 @ 01:56
Sooo...uhmmm....the Cubs lost! Hahahaha

7-2 much?

Oct 02, 2008 @ 07:39
^ does that mean I'm invited cause you got plug?

rofl anyone's invited as long as its open to everyone.
Oct 03, 2008 @ 02:06
its cold... outta no where...
Oct 03, 2008 @ 10:20
cold weather >all weather
Oct 03, 2008 @ 22:31
So it ain't looking too good for either of our ball-clubs, huh...

=/

Oct 04, 2008 @ 01:20
^lol this is unfortunate,

all the shit talk between my sox and cubs friends kinda died down after both teams lost.
Oct 09, 2008 @ 15:55
Hahahaha @ "officially sucked for a century" LOL I'm gonna tell all my Cubs-fan friends that shit

Buuuut, how 'bouts dem Bearzzz. And bulls pre-season starting, my 2 favorite teams

Oct 09, 2008 @ 20:00
put it this way.. from the get go..

are the cubs gonna win the world series in 08? is this their year?

this is what their roster said from day 1 of this season..

SoriaNO.
ZambraNO.
SedeNO.
Oct 10, 2008 @ 11:13
i'm down for $7 student tickets! (shit even if i graduate.. ima be using my school ID for that.. blushing )

where are the seats though?

HAWKS!

i'm glad the team's on the come up again.

i was getting kinda worried for a couple years.. but i think we may give it a run towards the playoffs this year.

our team is stacked. toews, kane, havlat, sharp, skille, aliu, keith, campbell, seabrook, burish, byuflgien.. etc.

super young team. no one above 30 (except sopel and the goalies huet and khabibulin)

had a ton of fun watching the hawks last year. gonna be great to see the team grow!
Oct 10, 2008 @ 14:35
whats up guys, who's going to EnCore's customer appreciation sale? Mike told me to stop by so I'm gonna go after my job orientation. (I'm rarely on HB forums, forgot I was in it lol. I'm usually on ISS, The Boy Game Advance)
Oct 10, 2008 @ 23:42
Went to STA today and copped a nice warm button up.
They told me there getting new visvims soon and even some apparel blushing
Oct 11, 2008 @ 04:18
who other than Kid Sister, Cool Kids, and that whole little group is making great music from chicago?
Oct 11, 2008 @ 11:36
who other than Kid Sister, Cool Kids, and that whole little group is making great music from chicago?

GLC
Mikey Halstedd
Bump J
Marvo
Really Doe
Kidz in the Hall
Million $ Mano (He Say She Say.. his side project)
Hollywood Holt
Oct 11, 2008 @ 12:25
GLC
Mikey Halstedd
Bump J
Marvo
Really Doe
Kidz in the Hall
Million $ Mano (He Say She Say.. his side project)
Hollywood Holt

Nigel's crazy ass
Oct 11, 2008 @ 14:13
Haha yeah Nigel's wild ... Couple years back when I was heavy into rapping, me and my crew rented out the Congress Theatre and tossed a show. We invited Brother Ali, Napolean (who used to be in 2Pac's Outlawz) and the Brickheadz b-boy crew ...so Hollywood's ass shows up acting a fool, we were in the upstairs chilling area freestyling and tossing food around, then he was stage diving during our set. He's nuts. Real cool dude.

He seemed like an asshole ono FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" but dude's real cool

Oct 11, 2008 @ 23:31
^ i lol'd so hard when i saw him on that show. it was unexpected as fuck.

He was at this cool kids show at the MCA last year and also jumped in the crowd.

Inactive User

Oct 12, 2008 @ 00:10
^ i lol'd so hard when i saw him on that show. it was unexpected as fuck.

He was at this cool kids show at the MCA last year and also jumped in the crowd.

yea he was wilinnn the fuck out at mca!
he's dope, i just hate how he always cramps mano's styyyle on all of his sets!
both are ill though
Dec 05, 2008 @ 20:41
i dont like when chi town falls to the 3rd page and nobody posts for 2 months
Dec 05, 2008 @ 20:53
i'm going to be new in chicago in the summer/fall, i'm planning on going to columbia college chicago blushing

does anybody go there? is it hard to get in?
Dec 05, 2008 @ 20:54
i'm going to be new in chicago in the summer/fall, i'm planning on going to columbia college chicago blushing

does anybody go there? is it hard to get in?

i heard its pretty easy for me to ge it in blushing
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0