August 10, 2008 @ 20:15:25
Aight... I was born and raised here in the Chi. Heres the thing, its either waaaaay north or waaaaay south(Burbs) u'll find hypebeasts. Only because the simple fact of thats where the money is. And it just crime, drugs, and gang banggn in btwn. Yea most cats here still rockn them weak ass clothing lines, but there are PLENTY of us fresh kids here. Trust me! Make sure u hit up St. Alfreds, Leaders1354, Solemates, Self Concious, ect. Just ask around when you go to the stores. We still got all the big designer stores downtown. So dont let the haters fool you when they tell you aint nothing here. Be sure to check out FASHIONGEEK CLOTHING! Its my mans line. Created here in the chi. FASHIONGEEKCLOTHING.NET or MYSPACE.COM/FASHIONGEEKCLOTHING

Check me out if interested in polo.... http://hypecrew.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81846
September 28, 2008 @ 21:31:44
Going to chicago for a couple of days Oct. 8-12, can yall suggest some things to do? Going with two buddies, all 21, want to see the essentials and the good stuff.
September 29, 2008 @ 20:46:30
White sox White sox White sox White sox White sox eeeeeeee

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

September 29, 2008 @ 21:00:32
White sox White sox White sox White sox White sox eeeeeeee

Alexei Ramirez is my hero!
September 29, 2008 @ 21:29:15
Damn skippy mayne. I lost my mind when he cranked that. I'm gonna be going to the game tomorrow in hopes of finding standing room tix or cheap tix from scalpers...if not, I'm grabbing a beef polish and watching it anywhere in the area that has a TV

September 29, 2008 @ 22:56:57
Kinglew where on the northside you live?

by loyola lakeshore campus

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 30, 2008 @ 00:10:44
^ you guys should meet up and have proper-legit buttsecks.

and take pics for proof.

nohomonohomonohomonohomonohomo

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 30, 2008 @ 02:48:38
^FAILS.

Loyola blows.

De Paul ftw. blushing
September 30, 2008 @ 11:37:54
^FAILS.

Loyola blows.

De Paul ftw. blushing

you aint talking about partying tho
September 30, 2008 @ 12:06:00
black out tonight imma be there

will you?
September 30, 2008 @ 12:23:36
you aint talking about partying tho

partying? the kids at loyola gotta come to Lincoln Park/downtown to go out.. there's barely anything to do in Rogers Park.. |0
September 30, 2008 @ 16:31:07
^ DePaul is such a happy campus. I went to scoop this breezy up from there once and everyone was lil' ol' jolly buddy ass and shit...UIC niiggas are always frowning and grey. This is why I'm tryna move down to UIUC

September 30, 2008 @ 16:53:54
partying? the kids at loyola gotta come to Lincoln Park/downtown to go out.. there's barely anything to do in Rogers Park.. |0

lol man, im not even refering to loyola when i mean partying, and i HATE these loyola kids, they dont have a clue about being social.

my post was a joke as in "Lets party then, since you go to depaul and they have bomb parties from what i hear etc. "
September 30, 2008 @ 21:23:26
Playoffs baby!smokeyface
September 30, 2008 @ 22:39:42
^ DePaul is such a happy campus. I went to scoop this breezy up from there once and everyone was lil' ol' jolly buddy ass and shit...UIC niiggas are always frowning and grey. This is why I'm tryna move down to UIUC

im dj'ing a halloween party at depaul on the 30th
October 01, 2008 @ 02:26:07
^ does that mean I'm invited cause you got plug?

PLAYOFFS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY

October 02, 2008 @ 01:56:28
Sooo...uhmmm....the Cubs lost! Hahahaha

7-2 much?

October 02, 2008 @ 07:39:45
^ does that mean I'm invited cause you got plug?

rofl anyone's invited as long as its open to everyone.
October 03, 2008 @ 02:06:39
its cold... outta no where...
October 03, 2008 @ 10:20:31
cold weather >all weather
October 03, 2008 @ 22:31:36
So it ain't looking too good for either of our ball-clubs, huh...

=/

October 04, 2008 @ 01:20:59
^lol this is unfortunate,

all the shit talk between my sox and cubs friends kinda died down after both teams lost.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 09, 2008 @ 15:55:24
Hahahaha @ "officially sucked for a century" LOL I'm gonna tell all my Cubs-fan friends that shit

Buuuut, how 'bouts dem Bearzzz. And bulls pre-season starting, my 2 favorite teams

October 09, 2008 @ 20:00:35
put it this way.. from the get go..

are the cubs gonna win the world series in 08? is this their year?

this is what their roster said from day 1 of this season..

SoriaNO.
ZambraNO.
SedeNO.

October 10, 2008 @ 11:13:18
i'm down for $7 student tickets! (shit even if i graduate.. ima be using my school ID for that.. blushing )

where are the seats though?

HAWKS!

i'm glad the team's on the come up again.

i was getting kinda worried for a couple years.. but i think we may give it a run towards the playoffs this year.

our team is stacked. toews, kane, havlat, sharp, skille, aliu, keith, campbell, seabrook, burish, byuflgien.. etc.

super young team. no one above 30 (except sopel and the goalies huet and khabibulin)

had a ton of fun watching the hawks last year. gonna be great to see the team grow!
Please login first to reply.
x