October 10, 2008 @ 14:35:09
whats up guys, who's going to EnCore's customer appreciation sale? Mike told me to stop by so I'm gonna go after my job orientation. (I'm rarely on HB forums, forgot I was in it lol. I'm usually on ISS, The Boy Game Advance)
October 10, 2008 @ 23:42:32
Went to STA today and copped a nice warm button up.
They told me there getting new visvims soon and even some apparel blushing
October 11, 2008 @ 04:18:00
who other than Kid Sister, Cool Kids, and that whole little group is making great music from chicago?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 11, 2008 @ 11:36:59
who other than Kid Sister, Cool Kids, and that whole little group is making great music from chicago?

GLC
Mikey Halstedd
Bump J
Marvo
Really Doe
Kidz in the Hall
Million $ Mano (He Say She Say.. his side project)
Hollywood Holt
October 11, 2008 @ 12:25:14
GLC
Mikey Halstedd
Bump J
Marvo
Really Doe
Kidz in the Hall
Million $ Mano (He Say She Say.. his side project)
Hollywood Holt

Nigel's crazy ass
October 11, 2008 @ 14:13:19
Haha yeah Nigel's wild ... Couple years back when I was heavy into rapping, me and my crew rented out the Congress Theatre and tossed a show. We invited Brother Ali, Napolean (who used to be in 2Pac's Outlawz) and the Brickheadz b-boy crew ...so Hollywood's ass shows up acting a fool, we were in the upstairs chilling area freestyling and tossing food around, then he was stage diving during our set. He's nuts. Real cool dude.

He seemed like an asshole ono FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance" but dude's real cool

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

October 11, 2008 @ 23:31:51
^ i lol'd so hard when i saw him on that show. it was unexpected as fuck.

He was at this cool kids show at the MCA last year and also jumped in the crowd.
October 12, 2008 @ 00:10:02

Inactive User

^ i lol'd so hard when i saw him on that show. it was unexpected as fuck.

He was at this cool kids show at the MCA last year and also jumped in the crowd.

yea he was wilinnn the fuck out at mca!
he's dope, i just hate how he always cramps mano's styyyle on all of his sets!
both are ill though
December 05, 2008 @ 20:41:20
i dont like when chi town falls to the 3rd page and nobody posts for 2 months
December 05, 2008 @ 20:53:03
i'm going to be new in chicago in the summer/fall, i'm planning on going to columbia college chicago blushing

does anybody go there? is it hard to get in?
December 05, 2008 @ 20:54:58
i'm going to be new in chicago in the summer/fall, i'm planning on going to columbia college chicago blushing

i heard its pretty easy for me to ge it in blushing
December 05, 2008 @ 20:59:22
...get in where? haha
December 05, 2008 @ 21:00:05
...get in where? haha

oh you allreay know bay bay&)
December 05, 2008 @ 21:00:09
...get in where? haha

columbia dude
December 05, 2008 @ 21:03:07
columbia dude

lol, not a dude
December 05, 2008 @ 21:05:01
columbia dude

my answer was a sexual reference
December 05, 2008 @ 21:09:45
...get in where? haha

Yo Straight up FUCK THAT SCHOOL, go to AI.......what i heard is it's way better.

J
December 05, 2008 @ 21:13:18
Yo Straight up FUCK THAT SCHOOL, go to AI.......what i heard is it's way better.

J

i'm going to apply there too, but i've got my heart set on columbia.
does AI have film as a major?
December 05, 2008 @ 23:00:23
i'm going to apply there too, but i've got my heart set on columbia.
does AI have film as a major?

pretty sure. I will be going back to college and I looked at columbia but when i found out the whole teaching staff is is people that work in the real world and then teach part time for extra cash and then i left for messages with admissions and no return call i gave up.....then my employee when there all 4 years and mid year threee they stopped offering his degree and never told him. He has to settle for another degree that wasnt his exact field.

That turned me off totally.

AI for me
December 05, 2008 @ 23:33:08
what you goin back to college for jeff?
December 06, 2008 @ 00:34:02
f*ck that.

rock and roll mcdonalds.

and im gonna go to school in cali next year so f*ck chicago since yall dont like me. middle fingers to all of you!

all of you!!!
December 06, 2008 @ 09:04:23
pretty sure. I will be going back to college and I looked at columbia but when i found out the whole teaching staff is is people that work in the real world and then teach part time for extra cash and then i left for messages with admissions and no return call i gave up.....then my employee when there all 4 years and mid year threee they stopped offering his degree and never told him. He has to settle for another degree that wasnt his exact field.

That turned me off totally.

AI for me

>.< ah, that's awful.
how can a school just stop a degree?...that's insane.
December 06, 2008 @ 12:11:53

not a lot of people know this...

but columbia has an open admissions policy.

meaning they'll pretty much accept ANYONE.

http://www.vault.com/college-admissions/Columbia-College-Chicago.html

Originally posted by Inactive User
Columbia is an open admissions college, so getting in is easy enough if you just fill out the application and pay any fees.

...De Paul has Digital Cinema program. (http://digitalcinema.cti.depaul.edu/about.asp)

Core courses in:

* Directing
* Production
* Cinematography
* Screenwriting
* Editing
* Sound Editing

As well as specialized courses in:

* Special Effects
* Music Video Production
* Documentary Production
* Television Production
* 3D Animation
December 07, 2008 @ 12:07:42
columbia is decent. great location. cool kids went there too. many notables in the music industry.

on a side note: have alot of stuff for sale. supreme hats, supreme dunk low(white),cement 4, cement3, breds, og taxi, oly dunk**04**

get at me. meet ups
December 08, 2008 @ 13:48:57
^a friend of mine was chuck's roommate for a bit.
December 08, 2008 @ 13:53:27
what you goin back to college for jeff?

Web design and fashion design(manufacturing)

Originally posted by Inactive User
Common went to Columbia. My speech teacher used to teach at Columbia too. She said it was a good school.

After seeing the way Columbia was ran I felt that I could go to a college organized like the movie "Accepted" and could get a better education..............fuck Columbia

Depaul or AI would be my shot..........trust I know Depaul campus and that it's worth the money.
December 09, 2008 @ 01:29:56
Hi gawyz. Go to UIC.

kthxbye

December 09, 2008 @ 14:23:30
Just wanted to say whatup, I'm in Rockford but my family is from Chicago so I am in the city alot.

Also, 2 Governors in prison in a row
December 09, 2008 @ 15:21:23
^ nice avy. I accept you.

Please login first to reply.
x