lol, not a dude
December 5, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
TheCityOfChi

columbia dude

my answer was a sexual reference
December 5, 2008 @ 09:09 PM
Citizen-16657

...get in where? haha

Yo Straight up FUCK THAT SCHOOL, go to AI.......what i heard is it's way better.

J
December 5, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
jerseysbest

Yo Straight up FUCK THAT SCHOOL, go to AI.......what i heard is it's way better.

J

i'm going to apply there too, but i've got my heart set on columbia.
does AI have film as a major?
December 5, 2008 @ 11:00 PM
Citizen-16657

i'm going to apply there too, but i've got my heart set on columbia.
does AI have film as a major?

pretty sure. I will be going back to college and I looked at columbia but when i found out the whole teaching staff is is people that work in the real world and then teach part time for extra cash and then i left for messages with admissions and no return call i gave up.....then my employee when there all 4 years and mid year threee they stopped offering his degree and never told him. He has to settle for another degree that wasnt his exact field.

That turned me off totally.

AI for me
December 5, 2008 @ 11:33 PM
rtst102

what you goin back to college for jeff?
December 6, 2008 @ 12:34 AM
dUn DeKid

f*ck that.

rock and roll mcdonalds.

and im gonna go to school in cali next year so f*ck chicago since yall dont like me. middle fingers to all of you!

all of you!!!
December 6, 2008 @ 09:04 AM
jerseysbest

pretty sure. I will be going back to college and I looked at columbia but when i found out the whole teaching staff is is people that work in the real world and then teach part time for extra cash and then i left for messages with admissions and no return call i gave up.....then my employee when there all 4 years and mid year threee they stopped offering his degree and never told him. He has to settle for another degree that wasnt his exact field.

That turned me off totally.

AI for me

>.< ah, that's awful.
how can a school just stop a degree?...that's insane.
December 6, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
br1ngm3d0wn

i'm going to be new in chicago in the summer/fall, i'm planning on going to columbia college chicago smile

does anybody go there? is it hard to get in?

not a lot of people know this...

but columbia has an open admissions policy.

meaning they'll pretty much accept ANYONE.

www.vault.com/college-admissions/Columbia-College-Chicago.html

Columbia is an open admissions college, so getting in is easy enough if you just fill out the application and pay any fees.

...De Paul has Digital Cinema program. (digitalcinema.cti.depaul.edu/about.asp)

Core courses in:

* Directing
* Production
* Cinematography
* Screenwriting
* Editing
* Sound Editing

As well as specialized courses in:

* Special Effects
* Music Video Production
* Documentary Production
* Television Production
* 3D Animation
December 7, 2008 @ 12:07 PM
uillinoisboy

columbia is decent. great location. cool kids went there too. many notables in the music industry.

on a side note: have alot of stuff for sale. supreme hats, supreme dunk low(white),cement 4, cement3, breds, og taxi, oly dunk**04**

get at me. meet ups
December 8, 2008 @ 01:48 PM
rtst102

^a friend of mine was chuck's roommate for a bit.
December 8, 2008 @ 01:53 PM
Citizen-16657

what you goin back to college for jeff?

Web design and fashion design(manufacturing)

Common went to Columbia. My speech teacher used to teach at Columbia too. She said it was a good school.

After seeing the way Columbia was ran I felt that I could go to a college organized like the movie "Accepted" and could get a better education..............fuck Columbia

Depaul or AI would be my shot..........trust I know Depaul campus and that it's worth the money.
December 9, 2008 @ 01:29 AM
Ed.Hooligan

Hi gawyz. Go to UIC.

kthxbye

www.soundcloud.com/EdHooligan

December 9, 2008 @ 02:23 PM
815Sox

Just wanted to say whatup, I'm in Rockford but my family is from Chicago so I am in the city alot.

Also, 2 Governors in prison in a row
December 9, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
Ed.Hooligan

^ nice avy. I accept you.

December 9, 2008 @ 09:33 PM
TheCityOfChi

you like the sox so ur cool wth me, and 5 in 50 years
December 9, 2008 @ 10:18 PM
rtst102

Hi gawyz. Go to UIC.

kthxbye

i am next year
December 9, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
Ed.Hooligan

Oooooh. I might be down @ U of I. I got accepted for transfer but I gotta decide whether I wanna go or not

December 9, 2008 @ 11:39 PM
AMuells

Man screw U of I. They are getting way to selective. I got accepted but they put my application on hold for 2 months later then the first acceptance date. IMO state schools shouldn't be that hard to get into for in-staters. but its all good im happy were I'm at.
December 10, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
br1ngm3d0wn

rtst-my brother got accepted to UIC too. good job! congrats. he's waiting on marquette, loyola and depaul to get back to him.

Just wanted to say whatup, I'm in Rockford but my family is from Chicago so I am in the city alot.

Also, 2 Governors in prison in a row

another one from 815? nice!

where abouts and where'd you go to HS?
December 11, 2008 @ 08:43 PM
TStyles

Not really Chicago, but heading to Aurora to do some Christmas shopping this weekend. Hitting up the outlets and the mall (H+M, etc). anything else to do? any recommendations on restaurants?

Also, will be in Chicago the 19th of January for my boys bachelor party. Hitting up a Bulls game and then going out somewhere, no idea where though.
December 13, 2008 @ 12:08 AM
Ed.Hooligan

...be clishe and go downtown. You'll freeze your nards off while shopping, then take gay ass pictures by an expensive bean, look for the Sears tower in the skyline and you can't find it, walk towards the Lake Michigan and you shall become an icicle.

Or, for the full Chicago experience head down to Halsted & Maxwell for an authentic Chicago-style beef polish dog...ballin' on a budget. But save some room for seconds, and take Halsted northwards past UIC and into Greektown, where you will dine ghetto-ly @ Mr. Greek's Gyros...authentic Chicago-style beef gyros, served on a pita w/ cheese in extreme oil and concocted by Mexicans. THEN, cross the street and eat some authentic Chicago-style deep dish pizza @ Giordano's, the staple of Chicago pizza.

...Chicago is America's most overweight city for a reason faaaaaam, we eat like beasts.

and MAKE SURE you ask one of your boys to take you to a house party, where they actually play house music...but not warehouse house, ghetto-house! Juke w/ a big booty hood hoe and watch young niiggas footwork to some crazy uptempo shit you've never experienced.

December 14, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
TStyles

love house music, love freestyle music even more. best reason to go to the "mexican malls" where they sell tarjetas verdes in the parking lot, lol. wont be that sort of trip though, just looking for a good club or sports bar to hit up, maybe a nice strip club.
December 14, 2008 @ 09:10 PM
Citizen-16657

Hit me up, we can hang out and get wasted, go eat, hit up a club or a party, then get more wasted and get you to the point where you cant even stand up and then i will take you to the hood of the west side and park the whip, toss you out and videotape as you get torn apart like a raw rotting t-bone tossed into a pack of rabid pitbulls.....smile

PS do you still need your hat??
December 14, 2008 @ 09:31 PM
TStyles

lol, the wasted part is pretty much a given. we'll be rolling like 20 deep. yup, 20 iowa boys in the chi, lol. do they sell alcohol at the united center, or only beer?

and yea, did you get them in yet?
December 14, 2008 @ 09:34 PM
golDIE

Giordano's is a joke. I've thought so since I was a kid.

But I know I have to be the only person in Chicago that thinks so.

TStyles, take yo ass to 87th right off the Dan Ryan expressway and go to Harold's Chicken (I only suggest this one since they shut down my favorite right on 51st and Prairie) and get yourself a "6 wings...hot sauce/mild sauce/salt/pepper." CHICAGO STAPLE!
December 14, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
CONQ

You kidin me? mad chicagoans know giordanos is a joke. Lou Malnattis or Pequods only when it comes to deep dish sonnies

Please login first to reply.