Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 5, 2008 @ 06:50 PM
morcel87

maybe... its only 20 bucks... but i don't really listen to him. I'll see. thats gonna sell out fassssst tho
January 5, 2008 @ 06:52 PM
FearItSelf

already have tickets
January 8, 2008 @ 04:55 AM
Above_All

Well you basically got all the portland stores covered but if you go to washington square you can get some stussy andother stuff at metro park. Its pretty legit.
January 8, 2008 @ 06:17 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ Never heard of it... I also have only been to Washington Square once in my life... Lloyd center FTW. I guess I'll hit it up.

I hit up destroy today. The store is nice. They need more brands... Also, that blazers inspired Burnside tee would be a billion times cooler if it said Burnside on the front and destroy above the number on the back.
January 8, 2008 @ 06:33 PM
FearItSelf

^^^ Never heard of it... I also have only been to Washington Square once in my life... Lloyd center FTW. I guess I'll hit it up.

I hit up destroy today. The store is nice. They need more brands... Also, that blazers inspired Burnside tee would be a billion times cooler if it said Burnside on the front and destroy above the number on the back.

metropark is so gay, its metro sexual. it is a store in washington square that is a even more trendy urban outfitters. They mostly carry LRG SHmack, and weird indie rockish clothing. Hell wack, no not reccomend. Lloyd Center Food court is dope as hell
January 8, 2008 @ 06:55 PM
bomber

Metro Park is definitely metrosexual. The store basically looks like Jim Jones closet...

They have really been trying to revamp washington square, but at the end of the day its still a suburban mall made for suburban people.
January 8, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
FearItSelf

Metro Park is definitely metrosexual. The store basically looks like Jim Jones closet...

They have really been trying to revamp washington square, but at the end of the day its still a suburban mall made for suburban people.

this is what i was trying to say
January 8, 2008 @ 07:52 PM
Above_All

Yeah Washington Sqaure is not my cup of tea but Metro Park does got some pretty cheap stuff but is definetly not amazing but sometimes you might be able to catch something you like on sale. So did you guys see Lifted is going out of business? i dont think you mentioned it anywhere...I really never was a fan of it. But they were in The Source Magazine before so I thought they should be doing well but guess not.
January 8, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
FearItSelf

went there for their clearance sale and got some am90s for 50 bucks. not a big loss. could get everything there at justbe
January 8, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
morcel87

justbe is better than lifted. but it still sucks that theyre going out of business cuz its within walking distance of my house. Lloyd center food court!? overpriced shit, go to ole ole or zhen hong if know wut's up.
January 8, 2008 @ 08:50 PM
bomber

Yeah Washington Sqaure is not my cup of tea but Metro Park does got some pretty cheap stuff but is definetly not amazing but sometimes you might be able to catch something you like on sale. So did you guys see Lifted is going out of business? i dont think you mentioned it anywhere...I really never was a fan of it. But they were in The Source Magazine before so I thought they should be doing well but guess not.

Fuck really? I dropped in when I saw all the boxes on the tables (it looked like a going out of business sale)...so I asked one of the employees and he said they were just clearing out the inventory.

Has this been confirmed?
January 8, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
camthraxFHK

That would suck if lifted was going under... Chris was a tight dude. But isn't he in Phoenix these days?
January 8, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
Above_All

Well I went in there last week and they were telling me how there getting there resumes ready to apply for some real jobs. They said they were pretty disappointed about it and how its hard to keep up a small boutique when anyone could just get the stuff there selling at the mall or other places. He was also saying how he knows a bunch of other boutiques that are struggling to. Is that true? I find it hard to believe that it would be so difficult to keep a business like that going strong. Maybe I just am nieve but I just think they didnt have that good of a store and if they created more of a buzz with different products that they would have done better. I dont want to put them down to much considering I did go in there and get some stuff for more then half off and that made me pretty happy.

R . I . P

LIFTED
January 8, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
FearItSelf

yeah they went out of business, but I can see why. Not a very big market out here, and they sell the same shoes as justbe without justbe's clothing. tight dudes for sure.
January 8, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
morcel87

yeah they went out of business, but I can see why. Not a very big market out here, and they sell the same shoes as justbe without justbe's clothing. tight dudes for sure.

yeah but i found a lot of their stuff to be overpriced until they had sales, which only happened 2 times a year.
January 9, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
Above_All

yeah but i found a lot of their stuff to be overpriced until they had sales, which only happened 2 times a year.

Yeah but they were just trying to make money, but they were some real cool dudes in there, I wished them luck but the market for retail managers and things like that is not to good and even if they get the job it will be alot different then working at lifted thats for sure. But back on to a topic...You really think Lupe tickets will be hard to get? Suprisingly alot of people still have not heard of him or like him
January 9, 2008 @ 03:53 PM
camthraxFHK

It doesn't help that all the sneakers in the last few years sucked...

And that all the sneakerhead kids from the golden era of NT are now just rich and on that SUFU tip...

and that, well, there's just not the demand for that BS in portland.
January 11, 2008 @ 06:59 PM
Above_All

How was the Lupe concert for those who went? sad
January 11, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
scrm

^ I heard Fear went.
January 11, 2008 @ 11:41 PM
DOB503

ya fear went, he said it was siiiiiiiick
January 11, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
meganisafox

buch, parr, ob this is like our city league team here
January 12, 2008 @ 12:50 AM
FearItSelf

who are you
January 12, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
FearItSelf

and Lupe was dope shit, the band played all of his beats so alot of them were harder and had a more rcokish sound. Example was Dumb it Down, great lyrically but not one of my favorite songs but he performed that one to the upper eschelon. So dope, he was flippin shit on stage
January 12, 2008 @ 01:26 AM
Above_All

^Damn, yeah my uncle ran the lights for the concert and he said it was a real good show. He made me regret having a job and not being able to go. I remember when I checked out Lupe at the Kanye show way back before he became this icon and he was doing it big then. Lupe definetly has everything going for him.
January 12, 2008 @ 03:46 PM
WE DONDA.

i went to Jackpot to get my cd signed, i really regret not going to the concert.

i haven't heard 1 negative thing about his concert yet.
January 12, 2008 @ 10:39 PM
OldeEngri$h

j lee is that you?
hahaha
January 12, 2008 @ 10:41 PM
OldeEngri$h

btw Lupe was really sick...kinda wish he played all the songs from The Cool, but it was dope nonetheless... didnt play fighterssad

oh yea and anyone wanna join the Oregorillaz, welcome
January 12, 2008 @ 10:43 PM
scrm

^ yea we need to be deeep
January 12, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
OldeEngri$h

yea scrm, where do u reside?
January 12, 2008 @ 10:55 PM
scrm

salem aka boring

Please login first to reply.