Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 28, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
focus

Hey does anyone know the owners of Elite? Cause I need to know when there gonna restock on 10 deep and C&C.
December 28, 2006 @ 01:05 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

I might take a trip out to elite broadshop in fair oak mall this weekend, what does there prices on t-shirts look like(thanks for any help)??

And, is it usually busy in there??

>sad razz
December 28, 2006 @ 01:50 PM
focus

I might take a trip out to elite broadshop in fair oak mall this weekend, what does there prices on t-shirts look like(thanks for any help)??

And, is it usually busy in there??

>sad razz

Preety busy there. Tee's $32 and up, few $24 shirts. Alot of good brands like Stussy (alot), skateboarding brands (volcum,etines,etc..) they have an diamonds shirt, 10 deep, crook's and castle and more. Good place to shop

But many 10 deep tees are all small since everyone bought them. I was lucky to grap a medium false peace tee.

And Munn do they restock sizes of shirt's regulary? or whenever they come in?
December 28, 2006 @ 02:00 PM
donkeyznkicks

Does anyone have any facts on Commonwealth opening up?

I just talked to them and they are still finishing up inventory. They thought they would be done by today but they are running behind b/c they have a lot of shyt to put in the system. They are trying to finish up by today.

As for the guy asking bout Elite and re-stocking XDeep and C&C its not likely. But whenever C'Mon opens they will have all the shyt you need when it comes to the 10Deep and the Crooks. They also had some dope collab shyt just for the DC store. C'mon fitteds too.
December 28, 2006 @ 04:21 PM
focus

December 28, 2006 @ 05:37 PM
She_Fresh

^Richmond is tight. You can go to Dominion and Need Supply anytime you want.

Lol richmond is horrible! lol
Ok yeah i can go to Dominion , Needs Supply, and Hospitality(have you heard of em) but other than that- they have nothing eles goin on..razz
December 28, 2006 @ 05:43 PM
She_Fresh

OH BTW

FOR ANYONE LIVING IN THE 804 AREA OR CLOSE

theres this store thats suppose to be opening called FTWRK..
suppose to cater to brands such as crooks&castles, the hundreds, 10deep, etc etc!!!
December 28, 2006 @ 07:15 PM
focus

OH BTW

FOR ANYONE LIVING IN THE 804 AREA OR CLOSE

theres this store thats suppose to be opening called FTWRK..
suppose to cater to brands such as crooks&castles, the hundreds, 10deep, etc etc!!!

Keep me updated. Im from Fairfax 703.
December 28, 2006 @ 11:28 PM
Mr.BrightSide

Lets keep this thread going,I think cmon might have opend some time today,cause i saw some guy who looked like he wouldnt go out his way for a cmon fitted rocking one,and this was down,freindship heights,and cmon is like 4 stops from there so they might have opend for a while,oh and another not,there will be alot of other stores coming to the area besides kickballers,cmon,Major,live at the bbq(i know they have along name)will be opening up as well,maybe spring.......and like i said Kickballers is going to be something this area has never seen,some collabs that you all will go crazy for,so shoes that you all will love,and a good all around place,oh and some hard to get brands......
December 28, 2006 @ 11:43 PM
ice grillz

you honestly think commonwealth is going to open up without letting anyone know? cmon.

ps. can i have send help laces?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

December 29, 2006 @ 12:10 AM
Mr.BrightSide

you honestly think commonwealth is going to open up without letting anyone know? cmon.

ps. can i have send help laces?

Whats good with a trade ice,something small,for the laces..........
December 29, 2006 @ 12:18 AM
ice grillz

well, i thought since they were used and dirty like you said, i thought you would cough em up for free.

December 29, 2006 @ 12:26 AM
Mr.BrightSide

well, i thought since they were used and dirty like you said, i thought you would cough em up for free.

I could,i might as well,just make sure you come to kickballers lol,sike naw you can get them...........
December 29, 2006 @ 10:50 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Also, I meant to ask, is there inventory large at elite?
December 29, 2006 @ 11:29 AM
neonecko

They keep a decent stock on hand, if you don't see your size on the floor be sure to ask as they keep some extra stock in the back. Also, get on their email list because they're pretty good about sending updates on what they receive.

hunter is on point, if you do see anything you like on the shelves, ask one of the guys there to check if they have a fresh one in the back.
December 29, 2006 @ 11:34 AM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Thanks, ya, I probably be there this sat. or something.
December 29, 2006 @ 12:06 PM
focus

They keep a decent stock on hand, if you don't see your size on the floor be sure to ask as they keep some extra stock in the back. Also, get on their email list because they're pretty good about sending updates on what they receive.

WHAT THE FUCK! omg.... I shuold have asked MAN.....I really wanted that "death to all posers"
December 29, 2006 @ 12:51 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^ pick me up something razz

You gonna pay??

Syke naw. Yeah, that death to all posers t-shirt is vicious, I swore they would have it in stock after seeing there website

>sad razz
December 29, 2006 @ 02:07 PM
Mr.BrightSide

Can we not start the beef up again with Hunter,and the phantom dude,let's chill......
December 29, 2006 @ 04:11 PM
neonecko

Iam not Kickapop

Please man...stop.
December 29, 2006 @ 06:15 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

LOL, Beave 2#. Man, Hunter seem cool jo, leave him alone. Can't wait to see what type of stuff they got. What happen to Pb's in SE Brightside?

Also, when I was at anne arundel mills, there is a store called "international exchange" and they look like they sell japanese and other underground brands. I didn't go in it, I just glance, I hope someone go up there and see wasup with it. I need a job ASAP, being 15 and wanting to make moves with fashion but barely can is annoying, only got 150$.
December 29, 2006 @ 06:57 PM
focus

LOL, Beave 2#. Man, Hunter seem cool jo, leave him alone. Can't wait to see what type of stuff they got.

It's upstairs by Sears, fyi.
December 29, 2006 @ 09:05 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Thanks, I keep it in mind
December 29, 2006 @ 09:47 PM
focus

When are you going, maybe i can meet you there and you can buy me some clothes. jp but when?
December 29, 2006 @ 10:08 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Tomorrow, my father coming from DC suppose to be taking me up all the way over there. Quite a long way from where I am at, since I moved to Waldorf in a lil ass house,i aint rich if you know what i am talking about if you been down here to see the houses.

(SUCKS down here, a lot more boring than PG/DC/probably VA too and everyone getwits/hop-ons/talk to educated/the girls are funny/the high schools look like hotels,i am used to my CHS).

>sad razz
December 29, 2006 @ 10:27 PM
Mr.BrightSide

Tomorrow, my father coming from DC suppose to be taking me up all the way over there. Quite a long way from where I am at, since I moved to Waldorf in a lil ass house,i aint rich if you know what i am talking about if you been down here to see the houses.

(SUCKS down here, a lot more boring than PG/DC/probably VA too and everyone getwits/hop-ons/talk to educated/the girls are funny/the high schools look like hotels,i am sued to my CHS).

>sad razz

What school do you go to......
December 29, 2006 @ 10:42 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Weak joint called north point HS
December 29, 2006 @ 10:55 PM
focus

Yeah my friend use to go to North point. He said it wasen't that bad down their.
December 30, 2006 @ 12:01 AM
ice grillz

can someone go to major and pick me up coup de grace paris tee in XXL?
i need one for a friend of mine but i can't make it up because of work.

will pay extra for gas.

pm me.

December 31, 2006 @ 12:20 AM
NeverMinor

We are all out of the Paris Coup De Grace T-Shirts, as even re-orders got copped by shoppers immediately. We just received the Holiday Collection of CDG, which includes the Paris artwork in a Black Heavyweight Crew, along with other designs. They've been selling pretty fast this weekend.

Please login first to reply.