March 18, 2013 @ 01:55:23 AM
Hunter
Forum Moderator
Anyone going to see Lil B perform in Springfield next Monday?

March 20, 2013 @ 12:03:04 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!! LIL B IS MAKING A #RARE APPEARANCE!!!!! I PRAY HE FUCKS MY BITCH!!!!!

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

March 22, 2013 @ 21:04:00 PM
Hunter
Forum Moderator
Elite Boardshop at Fair Oaks Mall is closing down to open another Palace 5ive/Federal split store over in the new shopping area next to Gallows and Lee in Merrifield (I guess technically it's Fairfax but fuck that, it's Merrifield/Falls Church to me haha).  Only a few blocks away from the Dunn Loring Metro stop so it will definitely be easier to get to.
March 25, 2013 @ 06:14:03 AM

My friend owns that venue.

And I am going to try to go there so I can get a pic and post on WDYWT.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 25, 2013 @ 16:27:01 PM
(Invalid img)
March 26, 2013 @ 02:51:14 AM
The internet has basically killed any semblance of cool in DC. Kids not buying at their local, and too many locals thinking they can blow up with one design and a dream. Only two things matter in DC: Major and Borgata.

Also DC style is so goonish. Georgetown is supposed to be some fashion epicenter for the region meanwhile you got places selling fake coogi and six-button suits. Cmon son

cheers/dom
March 26, 2013 @ 03:58:43 AM
Hunter
Forum Moderator
Originally posted by Inactive User

Did you end up going?
He killed it for over 2 hours straight, thank you Based God.
March 26, 2013 @ 06:56:01 AM
Richmond, VA here. This place fucking sucks man. Literally nothing out here. I think there's like 1 skate shop in existence.
March 26, 2013 @ 12:33:42 PM

Did you end up going?
that nigga is turnt the fuck up! yet so positive at all times! one of the best shows i've been to...i put it after Made In America

March 26, 2013 @ 13:02:11 PM
The internet has basically killed any semblance of cool in DC. Kids not buying at their local, and too many locals thinking they can blow up with one design and a dream. Only two things matter in DC: Major and Borgata.

Also DC style is so goonish. Georgetown is supposed to be some fashion epicenter for the region meanwhile you got places selling fake coogi and six-button suits. Cmon son

cheers/dom
Kickkspott ain't that bad neither...i had a few Supreme items i never wear that i put up for sale in there. and the have a respectable selection of sneakers not just stuff for the hypes

March 26, 2013 @ 20:26:15 PM

cheers/dom
Kickkspott ain't that bad neither...i had a few Supreme items i never wear that i put up for sale in there. and the have a respectable selection of sneakers not just stuff for the hypes
Don't forget Palace 5ive. Whenever Durkl opens up their new shop on H-Street you can throw that on the list too
March 27, 2013 @ 02:45:36 AM

Did you end up going?

I was thinking about going, but the weather was shitty so I was contemplating.
By the time I decided to go, it was too late.
Only wanted to go get a picture for instagram. Not too into his music.

March 27, 2013 @ 05:15:14 AM

cheers/dom
have you seen major lately? didnt the asians take over and put the "shop" at the very back of their jewelry store lol
March 27, 2013 @ 05:17:06 AM
or at least thats how it was last time i went. maybe they were just renovating idk 
March 27, 2013 @ 05:18:09 AM
or at least thats how it was last time i went. maybe they were just renovating idk 
There store basically blew up around Christmas time, so they moved in next door to the jewelry store temporarily. They've got a new spot right down the street now
March 27, 2013 @ 05:21:16 AM
There store basically blew up around Christmas time, so they moved in next door to the jewelry store temporarily. They've got a new spot right down the street now
OH. ok good to hear. yea when i went all the asians were chillin and there were a few hundreds hats in the back of the jewelry store and i was like what the fuck happened here lol
March 27, 2013 @ 06:24:26 AM
OH. ok good to hear. yea when i went all the asians were chillin and there were a few hundreds hats in the back of the jewelry store and i was like what the fuck happened here lol
Lol yeah that shit was wack. They had t-shirts on display inside a jewelry window lol

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 02, 2013 @ 22:03:22 PM
Hunter
Forum Moderator

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 06, 2013 @ 21:10:24 PM
There was new streetwear supposed to open up in DC somewhere, it was going to had neighborhood and brands like that... I think it was voted to be opened up for or something but I can't remember the name. I think it started with a G? Anybody remember?
April 09, 2013 @ 15:37:39 PM
There was new streetwear supposed to open up in DC somewhere, it was going to had neighborhood and brands like that... I think it was voted to be opened up for or something but I can't remember the name. I think it started with a G? Anybody remember?
Flagship? yea always wanted to know what the fuck happened with that

only for the mcmxc's

April 13, 2013 @ 04:15:19 AM
4/20 - Chief Keef @ Empire 

www.empire-nova.com

April 15, 2013 @ 05:42:08 AM
Settle down tough guy.
April 15, 2013 @ 21:37:03 PM
Flagship? yea always wanted to know what the fuck happened with that
Yeaah flagship, where it go man.
June 20, 2013 @ 17:30:50 PM
Anyone going to UMD in the fall? Or ever? Check this out: 

http://ohyoureafreshman.blogspot.com/
June 20, 2013 @ 17:55:13 PM
Are you in state or...?

Changing the Past.

June 20, 2013 @ 17:58:36 PM
Are you in state or...?
Yep