Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 13, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
thakidofva

you talkin bout where I live now?

yea
March 13, 2009 @ 04:42 PM
thakidofva

Yo im not talking about sports bro. OVERALL GMU shits on VCU. I've always hated richmond so that might be it. In my high school only people who couldn't get into any other school went to VCU. No hate though. You got better looking chicks I managed to gut a chick during the weekend i was down there. I told her i was a student and she believed me even though I had on a Mason sweater at the game. Dumb bitch.

yea these richmond bitches are dumb
March 13, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
Jaylib

yea

woodbridge son
March 13, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
deep

Yo im not talking about sports bro. OVERALL GMU shits on VCU. I've always hated richmond so that might be it. In my high school only people who couldn't get into any other school went to VCU. No hate though. You got better looking chicks I managed to gut a chick during the weekend i was down there. I told her i was a student and she believed me even though I had on a Mason sweater at the game. Dumb bitch.

haha, my fault. i still disagree. if you are talking about urban scene VCU still owns. went to a football team camp down at gmu. it was aight.

Were is the bud? Were is the budddd

hit me up if you are in DMV. i hook bitches upppp.

*****, fuck all yall dumbasses who don't go to UVA or WM.

dude, you are fucking sweet man. i'm glad you worked your ass off in high school, didn't do drugs and got into a good school. you must be the fucking raddest person ever. how is your study group up there?
March 13, 2009 @ 08:13 PM
Deemy

haha, my fault. i still disagree. if you are talking about urban scene VCU still owns. went to a football team camp down at gmu. it was aight.

dude, you are fucking sweet man. i'm glad you worked your ass off in high school, didn't do drugs and got into a good school. you must be the fucking raddest person ever. how is your study group up there?

Haha LOL
I'm not as clean as you think I am lol. It's not that hard to get good grades - people are too lazy to do an hour of homework a day. And I didn't hang out with the nerds if that's what you think haha
March 13, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
Jaylib

hey man i dont wanna offend anyone, but can anyone who is enrolled at VCU tell me what kinda classes they took, what grades they got, extracurriculars, etc? i am gonna try to get in but idk if i am up on the game. thanks though
March 13, 2009 @ 08:28 PM
ice grillz

I've got some friends in VCU and it's full of hipsters.

And I don't know what asian girl you're talking about because last time I went to stussy, I only saw 3 nerdy dudes, one with real bad acne.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 13, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
Jaylib

shit i dont like that hipster scene but its whatever.
oh aha....i only went there once and that was when cmonwealth had that big sale in.....november?
March 13, 2009 @ 08:44 PM
doobage05

yo you got some dank? dudes here tryin to charge 25/gram for mids or got some straight dirt
March 13, 2009 @ 11:26 PM
deep

Haha LOL
I'm not as clean as you think I am lol. It's not that hard to get good grades - people are too lazy to do an hour of homework a day. And I didn't hang out with the nerds if that's what you think haha

haha, word. i never do fucking homework.

hey man i dont wanna offend anyone, but can anyone who is enrolled at VCU tell me what kinda classes they took, what grades they got, extracurriculars, etc? i am gonna try to get in but idk if i am up on the game. thanks though

vcu=easy as shit.
no homework, easy projects. only thing that is somewhat difficult is the exams. only if you don't study though.
yo you got some dank? dudes here tryin to charge 25/gram for mids or got some straight dirt

are you serious man?! schwag runs for like 10 bucks a gram downtown. them bitches screwin you over dude. are you goin to the three six/girl talk concert?i've got like 3 sheets of paper i'm tryin to get rid of.
March 14, 2009 @ 07:30 AM
thakidofva

haha, word. i never do fucking homework.

vcu=easy as shit.
no homework, easy projects. only thing that is somewhat difficult is the exams. only if you don't study though.

are you serious man?! schwag runs for like 10 bucks a gram downtown. them bitches screwin you over dude. are you goin to the three six/girl talk concert?i've got like 3 sheets of paper i'm tryin to get rid of.

yea vcu is easy as shit! easy papers, bu yea the exams and midterms is the hardest thing!! Rogue where is the bud??
March 14, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
Jaylib

aha thats what i heard. but it sounds interesting and legit so i wanna get in. i got a 3.5 gpa right now, but some of my classes are bump shit. my freshman and sophomore years i took normal/relatively advanced classes but i got straight B's and a few C's. if i keep a 3.5 next year and involve myself do you guys think i could get in
March 14, 2009 @ 03:57 PM
thakidofva

aha thats what i heard. but it sounds interesting and legit so i wanna get in. i got a 3.5 gpa right now, but some of my classes are bump shit. my freshman and sophomore years i took normal/relatively advanced classes but i got straight B's and a few C's. if i keep a 3.5 next year and involve myself do you guys think i could get in

yea i bullshitted in high school and got in with 2.9sad but hey.... then i dropped it anothersad but im good lol
March 14, 2009 @ 11:22 PM
deep

yea vcu is easy as shit! easy papers, bu yea the exams and midterms is the hardest thing!! Rogue where is the bud??

in my lungs homie. i'm blazed as shit right now.
March 15, 2009 @ 08:17 PM
modernmischief

no homo shit but i need a fucking roommate, living with parents sucks
March 15, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
thakidofva

no homo shit but i need a fucking roommate, living with parents sucks

where u staying at?? where u went to high school at??
March 15, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
modernmischief

where u staying at?? where u went to high school at??

Im trying to stay somewhere downtown close to VCU since thats where all the girls,and partys are at plus downtown has the cheapest places.Im a senior at Hermitage.
March 16, 2009 @ 07:04 AM
thakidofva

Im trying to stay somewhere downtown close to VCU since thats where all the girls,and partys are at plus downtown has the cheapest places.Im a senior at Hermitage.

Well shit thats the place to be then! y complain lol
March 16, 2009 @ 02:24 PM
modernmischief

yea hopefully i'll find some roommates soon, anyone hit up Hospatality?
March 16, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
thakidofva

i havent been in bout 3 weeks..... who u stayin with?? your ppls down there or by yourself?
March 16, 2009 @ 05:09 PM
modernmischief

i havent been in bout 3 weeks..... who u stayin with?? your ppls down there or by yourself?

Right now im stuck at my dads crib,trying to get two of my homies to room with me when i do get a place downtown
March 16, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
thakidofva

Right now im stuck at my dads crib,trying to get two of my homies to room with me when i do get a place downtown

you getting a crib downtown?? thats wassup my dude
March 16, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
deep

yeah, i went saturday. the new clae they got in look a lot better in person. pictures don't do justice. drew told me about some more stuff they are gettin in soon. stay tuned for goodies. *cough*hospitalityxestatela*cough*
March 16, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
thakidofva

anybody been to Henry??
March 16, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
deep

anybody been to Henry??

no offense, but the only store i can relate to now in richmond is hospitality. H.E.N.R.Y is for asians and FTWRK is for wiggers. i like going to hospitality and then going up to cmonwealth and major. big props to MAJOR. always gettin in my big boy shoe sizes.
March 16, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
ice grillz

Henry's does suck.

Store looks empty half the time and nothing to look it.

ftwrk makes it look like it's the shit because they buzz you inside, yet also, there's nothing to look at.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 16, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
thakidofva

i really havent been inside Henry really... i just heard it was ok... i have been to FTWRK yea they have nothing... got the door bell and shit lol.... Hospitality is nice tho
March 18, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
deep

DC heads SLEEPIN' on the Adidas House of Pain Campus joints at Major.

^^did you delete my post homie?

anyways, as i was saying... yeah, i wish they hadn't have. those were ill. didn't like the writing on the side though.
March 18, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
thakidofva

hahaha yea u did have another post didnt you!
March 19, 2009 @ 07:54 AM
deep

hahaha yea u did have another post didnt you!

haha, yeah. c'mon hunter.

Please login first to reply.