Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 15, 2006 @ 06:56 PM
Mr.BrightSide

yeah, but i am going to try and see if i can act sick all night tonight and call in tomorrow to make it look real legit. i could use a day off + shop.

IceGrillz you just fucked up,UATW has people who go through this site,to make sure that none of there people are selling anything or doing anything illegal with there name,so im sure that they have seen your wdywt,and they know who you are,damn...so just go to work,trust me your manager will call you in the office and slam a folder down look at you and say "ICEGRILLZ HUH" and try to write you up,so go to work,i know these things...
December 15, 2006 @ 06:58 PM
JN3WMN

IceGrillz you just fucked up,UATW has people who go through this site,to make sure that none of there people are selling anything or doing anything illegal with there name,so im sure that they have seen your wdywt,and they know who you are,damn...so just go to work,trust me your manager will call you in the office and slam a folder down look at you and say "ICEGRILLZ HUH" and try to write you up,so go to work,i know these things...

lol. nah fuck work ice...go to major like everyone else. smile
December 15, 2006 @ 06:59 PM
Mr.BrightSide

If i go,it will just be for some nike wovens..rather wait for kickballerscool
December 15, 2006 @ 07:25 PM
matth

grillz...fuck work copp kicks!!! lmao. never_minor, good looking on the update
December 15, 2006 @ 07:46 PM
Mr.BrightSide

lol. nah fuck work ice...go to major like everyone else. smile[/QUOTE

Jimmaye bring the undftd hat,so i can get that up off you,and i have a gift for everyone in line,this is just to show love not to show love to Major,even though i have nothing aganist them,you all will see the gift tonight,let me answer some of your questions so you wont ask,yes it's a tee,and yes it's fresh,it's a design that i did that wasnt suppose to be out there until it went on sell at a certain store next month(baaaaaaaaalllllliiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn lolsmile but were going to do something special tonight and tommorow......
December 15, 2006 @ 10:10 PM
matth

shit, where the hell is my shirt??? lol, a kickballers X solefood collabo!
December 15, 2006 @ 11:01 PM
ice grillz

i know some UATW workers come here, but i am not scheduled to work there tomorrow anyways.
i've got 2 jobs.

anyways, i don't think i can go.
see you at commonwealth grand opening, maybe.

btw, which guys/girls from uatw check out HB? i know none of the people at my work does.

and kickballers are opening tomorrow, too?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

December 15, 2006 @ 11:37 PM
JN3WMN

Jimmaye bring the undftd hat,so i can get that up off you

aight i'll bring that hat along...what are u gonna have on? just so i know it's you. i'll be up there by 3pm.
December 16, 2006 @ 12:32 AM
Mr.BrightSide

aight i'll bring that hat along...what are u gonna have on? just so i know it's you. i'll be up there by 3pm.

Aight i will be the guy passing stuff out.......
December 16, 2006 @ 02:22 AM
JN3WMN

Is it likely there will be folks queing up?

more than likely.
December 16, 2006 @ 05:53 PM
Mr.BrightSide

Just got back from Major,i talked to Underdog,and he says that they will open at 10,i got a chance to look at some stuff,and might i say they have a nice selection........
December 16, 2006 @ 09:56 PM
ice grillz

so they didn't open today?

when do they open?

December 17, 2006 @ 01:01 AM
JN3WMN

^Major opened at 11PM. They had alot of hype going into this opening, and in my opinion didn't meet up to those expectations. They had a couple of nice brands in their lineup like Lemar & Dauley, Foreign Family, Orisue, and Coup de Grace. Shoewise, it sucked. The overall layout of the store was extremely bland. No pictures, no theme, nothing. Just white everywhere, and nothing that distinguishes the shop from others. I was expecting MAJOR to meet the standards of some of the great stores like The Reed Space or Dave's Quality Meats, but quite honestly, they didn't. Too much hype for nothing. Well I'll have to see if Commonwealth gets shit done in DC.

well it was obvious that the store still wasn't 100% ready....but like everything, just give it some time & i'm sure things will improve. i copped 2 rouge status tees & the paris coup de grace. the hot seller seemed to be the major new era. i think a lot of people had extremely high expectations for this opening, but you just have to give it time...i'm sure major will eventually be huge.
December 17, 2006 @ 01:01 AM
ice grillz

LOL.

i feel bad for those people that waited not 24 hours outside the store to be the first to cop major fitted, but to those that's been waiting for the store to open for months. i want to give them the benefit of the doubt they are not finished, but if i was the owner, i would NOT open my shop half done.

i might swing by tomorrow.

thanks assholes for not getting back to me earlier.
could've checked it out today.

December 17, 2006 @ 01:16 AM
ice grillz

i think i am going to go to pentagon tomorrow instead.

i am just going to wait until major is finished with everything and such. no rush, no care.

December 17, 2006 @ 01:23 AM
ice grillz

i am only going there to use up my holiday discount.

December 17, 2006 @ 01:33 AM
JN3WMN

whether major is completely done on the inside or not, it's still worth checking out. i mean they do have a lot of nice accounts...& there were a few dope sneakers in there as well.
December 17, 2006 @ 12:14 PM
jma_503_t

can someone give me the address to major, i go to school around george town.
also want brads do they have there?
December 17, 2006 @ 12:38 PM
JN3WMN

When I go to a store to spend MY money on a store's products, I expect an experience. Major had alot of things going for them, good clothing lines that the DC/MD/VA region never had to offer until now, and some decent shoes. Why did I say it was a dissapointment? First, all the shoes there, with an exception to the wovens, can easily be acquired at the Sports Zone or a little help from the internet. ^You say they have alot of nice accounts, they only have one from what I can see which is an urban account.
Second, I waited in line for fuckin 3 hours, and when I went in they weren't really striking conversations with anyone. I figure if you wanted to open a successful business you would atleast try to befriend the first group of guys in line. Third, they didn't even give anything out for free.sad I will go back soon though, and see if my experience does change from last time. There will always be support for Major in my wallet regardless.

well man i'm sorry you didn't like it. i don't really know what to tell you. no one told u to stand in line for 3 hours...maybe that had a slight influence on you being so disappointed. like i said, it wasn't like the best store i'd ever been in, but my expectations weren't sky high either. i was able to cop what i went there for, so i have no complaints.
December 17, 2006 @ 07:51 PM
_MFTB_

over all it was OK but i was expecting them to have more stuff the only thing that i wanted to get was the new eras and the Major Lrg shirt so im happysmile I also heard that hey dint have everything out and that they would keep new shirts and shoes as time goes by. It will defiantly be the best store around so im just glad that i live close so that when they get new stuff i will defiantly be at the store buying everything they have.
December 17, 2006 @ 08:06 PM
matth

you'll know that most stores on a typical day (even the super overhyped ones) don't have all that unique of a selection of kicks

^^^ hunter this is sooo true, but for some reason i was expecting a little more because of all the hype going around. i know that they just opened and they'll probably have some hot product in months to come but i was expecting a little more. they showed me and the crew love and thats always a plus.
December 17, 2006 @ 08:32 PM
_MFTB_

i had on dia de los muertos and i do think they will be better than Commonwealth because all the staff was chill and Underdog was always cool when i talked to him before the store opened. I was there on saturday at 11:30
December 18, 2006 @ 12:29 AM
Mr.BrightSide

Major is a very good store,seeing as how you all didnt see all that they had to offer,and well i got to cop some stuff that wasnt on the shelves,and for the guy who said that there werent any good convos once going into the store,you must of looked mad or something,i know underdog is a good person and would spark a convo up with you in a sec,the major hats look better in person than on the internet for the people who were wondering,once major puts everything out,you all will love it,they opend early for you all,and all you have to say is,ima wait for the next store,i guess that alot of people cant be pleased,but to my good freind underdog you did a good job,and to duk,same to you.
December 18, 2006 @ 01:27 AM
matth

^ I was talking to matth.

^^^i was wearing a red element sweatshirt, jordan II's, and blue denim...1 of my homeboys had on the playstations and the other had on the white/gold lebron 25.5
December 18, 2006 @ 09:37 AM
Dj Is So Real

damn dc jive deep on here

but when does c.wealth and kickballers open
December 18, 2006 @ 08:09 PM
Nikecrack

"TELL 'EM YOU KNOW MAJOR...THE REAL MAJOR!!! can someone please put some light on this,i got this from Sneakerman dans myspace page,he once was suppose to be apart of major,what happend..
December 18, 2006 @ 08:12 PM
Mr.BrightSide

damn dc jive deep on here

but when does c.wealth and kickballers open

Kickballers will be open at the end of january,and trust me you all will love what kickballers has planed,clothing and shoe wise,and just showing love to you all,kickballers will open up at 100% with some really nice collabs,and the stores layout is sick,so get ready.
December 18, 2006 @ 08:32 PM
matth

they have the bowling alley right???
December 19, 2006 @ 12:32 PM
donkeyznkicks

Here are some answers to the questions about Major and C'monwealth.

Major:
- They dont even have all their inventory out yet on display. Most is still in storage. Yes the store is still a work in progress. Yall were feenin so they had to give yall a taste.
-They have the only Jordan Lifestyles account in the area. They will NOT carry SB's.
-White Spizzike's are a plenty. $300/pair I'm not gonna give out the drop date b/c there will be a riot up there.
-Sneakerman dude is out b/c how u gonna have a partner that dont have any $$$ to put up to start a biz. Just doenst make sense as a bizness. Put up or roll out.
-Just be patient and lets just be happy we actually got a real sneaker joint in DC. Yall some crying babies I swear. Lets support the movement.

C'monwealth:
-It should be opening on this Thursday or at the latest Friday.
-They have brought up a lot of gear that you cant buy on the website. Most of the 10 Deep and C&C hoodies that were sold out in hours are in boxes here in DC. They put aside almost half of their inventory over the past few months just to bring up here.
-They should have enough C'mon hats too.
-They will also have some fresh kicks.
-They got a gang of legit BBC gear as well.
-I'm really checkin' to see if they got that "Mike" shit. That crackle hoodie is banooodles!!!

Show support for both stores I know I will. Im not affiliated with either store I just know some folks and thats that.
December 19, 2006 @ 12:44 PM
donkeyznkicks

^Who are you to know all this information? Mayor Fenty?

Like I said i'm cool with dude From Major. Im not gonna drop names yall already know who they are. Same goes for the folks from C'monwealth. They are my peoples from Na'folk.

Fukka Fenty im bringing back cooked coke crrrrrrrrack like Marion Barry!!

i'll keep ya'll posted on any inside scoops I get from my contacts. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit I just found this site and it looks like I wont be gettin any work done from now on.

Please login first to reply.