Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 18, 2006 @ 11:32 PM
ice grillz

any places to shop?
i know about denim bar, elite, and commonwealth, but i am looking for stores mostly around northern part of va/dc.

thanks.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

May 19, 2006 @ 12:47 PM
Kicks Reign Supreme

I dont know if I told you or I told some one else, I am opening a sneaker store in northern DC late this year or early next year. Look out for it, if you want more info, PM me
May 19, 2006 @ 02:52 PM

Inactive

Strung used to be in Smash in Georgetown, but now that they're moving, it's gone. Are you the guy who ran that, Kicks?

The Adidas store in Georgetown gets good stuff - I still haven't checked to see if they've gotten Adicolor stuff though - I can't imagine why they wouldn't.

GT Players in Georgetown has the AF1 & Jordan hookup.
May 19, 2006 @ 04:00 PM
ice grillz

thanks but i am only here for the summer and i am not really into adidas and af1.

i will check out georgetown for some jordans although i am not a sneakerhead.

May 21, 2006 @ 10:55 AM
norcalstarz

was just in g-town last night.....mad fake bapes....seems like every store has em....but gt players got some tight stuff-like the fours and the air stabs, barneys(co-op) on m st. had some nice stuff to.....and yea addias has all the adicolor gear out
May 24, 2006 @ 12:26 AM
ice grillz

i never see anyone wearing bapes in va, but ha, i can't believe stores in gtown sells fapes.
if you know any specific stores (names) to hit up in dc/gtown, let me know.

June 1, 2006 @ 07:43 PM
debs 168

i'm in dc now...went to putomic (sp? ) mills today. saw some guy with jedi's. that was hot...um, saw a dude in tyson's corner yesterday with some hawaiis on. i had on hunters.
June 1, 2006 @ 11:32 PM
ice grillz

i was over at fair oaks and saw this dude with jedis today.

i wouldn't go to potomac mills. it sucks.
there's nike outlet store in leesburg i think and denim bar in arlington is nice, too.

June 17, 2006 @ 06:17 PM
ice grillz

fake bapes and evisu selling down whole wisconsin in gtown.
i am not a bapehead so i don't know if they are legit or not so i asked for the price and he said he'd sell em to me for $129 because he liked me. (not homo kinda way.) i laughed, took a picture, and left.

June 17, 2006 @ 07:09 PM
fooG

i live in northern Virginia...some of the places you wanna check up to shop for kicks in Gtown would be CT Players (for reasons that the other posters said) Sports Zone on M Street just got some new kicks and have good stuff, right now they got a sale on fitteds...addidas store is tight, and if u wanna shop they got a lacoste, banana republic...but def go to tysons corner, its got a lotta stores there to go and shop and its huge, they got an AMC on the third floor along with a food court and other stores im always hittin that place up...fair oaks is iight but i go there for elite...springfield mall is small but shit is real ghetto and only has an athletes foot...and if u do go by norfolk stop by commonwealth

and the sneaker game in NOVA is wack, you find only a few people rockin some heat...everybodys rockin white on whites or black on blacks to be "gangsta"
June 17, 2006 @ 07:39 PM
mafestobb

I Concur, NoVA needs to step their kick game up. Anyways yeah Springfield is kind of run down but they have a couple stores with quickstrike accounts and there's this one store down there that sells all these super rare new eras if you're into fitted caps. And sportszone is good, a lot of exclusives. I suggest you just run around Georgetown for a while, it's tourist season so it can get packed, but the best times to go are either on sundays or like the middle of the week. Other then that DC has some assorted sports, some in NE (G-town is in NW) so just grab a metro card and get to it. By the way Quick Pita right off of the Scott Key bridge in georgetown has some of the best food around, and I swear to god lupe fiasco works at the dress shop right across the street. If you see him you'll see what I mean. Hope this helped.
June 17, 2006 @ 07:55 PM
ice grillz

i live in northern Virginia...some of the places you wanna check up to shop for kicks in Gtown would be CT Players (for reasons that the other posters said) Sports Zone on M Street just got some new kicks and have good stuff, right now they got a sale on fitteds...addidas store is tight, and if u wanna shop they got a lacoste, banana republic...but def go to tysons corner, its got a lotta stores there to go and shop and its huge, they got an AMC on the third floor along with a food court and other stores im always hittin that place up...fair oaks is iight but i go there for elite...springfield mall is small but shit is real ghetto and only has an athletes foot...and if u do go by norfolk stop by commonwealth

and the sneaker game in NOVA is wack, you find only a few people rockin some heat...everybodys rockin white on whites or black on blacks to be "gangsta"

i didn't just move to dc.
i grew up here but moved to texas then i moved back here.
i see a lot of guys rocking bapes but i think they are all fake since they probably bought em from gtown area.

ct players, is that by wisconsin next to 'originals'? there was a shop that sold sbs, air max, jordans, and the prices were good but i don't know about the authenticity since all shops carry fakes.

elite is by far my favorite store. i go there a lot.

ps. i saw spike lee today. i am guessing he was at the nats and yankees game today.

June 19, 2006 @ 02:08 PM
ice grillz

ha

June 19, 2006 @ 04:27 PM
matth

^^^ lmmfao
June 20, 2006 @ 11:48 PM
1stFamCEO

UP AGAINST THE WALL
I'm a store manager for Up Against The Wall and we carry the hottest lines in the country. If you want the best selection in premium denim and great customer service, you should come get at us. We run the citycool
July 15, 2006 @ 05:00 PM
Mr.BrightSide

lol
July 15, 2006 @ 05:10 PM
matth

does anyone still sell enjoi? i thought the gear was ill
July 17, 2006 @ 10:58 AM
whyblaque

Where is the Denim Bar @
July 18, 2006 @ 10:46 AM

Inactive

Where is the Denim Bar @

Pentagon Row down in Pentagon City
July 19, 2006 @ 02:09 PM
ice grillz

10 deep,kingstampede,obey,sb's,cc,and some japan street brands just in our store were located in D.C,PB is the name of the store were in southeast i know a bad spot but nice clothing........

can you give me the exact address so i don't have to wander around SE looking for the store?

July 20, 2006 @ 11:03 PM
newsweek

wow. after living in the dc area for 15 years I was beginning to think I was the only person who noticed the complete lack of any good sneaker spots. there was a decent one for awhile in annapolis, got a few pairs of ice creams, bapes, and dunkles there. fucker's had the pigeon dunks too. I think they're closed tho :-/. I swear when I move back there in a couple years I'm emptying my savings and opening up a real store!!
July 25, 2006 @ 12:50 AM
etcetera

ok this is the DMV are thread so i wanna kno if anyone knows any good clothing production spots (textile or printing) in/near pg county?

btw dmv=dc,md,va
July 25, 2006 @ 02:01 PM
STEEZ

I just hit up all the shops in georgetown and some other spots. No one had shitttttt.. except elite of course
July 25, 2006 @ 02:14 PM
matth

havent hit elite in a minute, but i've been told that they've been stockin up. whats new?
July 26, 2006 @ 01:02 PM
matth

August 5th Come Join Me @ Avenue for Got Sole Event
Come Check out Sole Food!!!

COLLISION | GOT SOLE, our monthly mashup event where sneakers are allowed, clean. vintage, and custom sneaks that is. Every Saturday is International Night at AVENUE NIGHTCLUB. OPEN BAR from 10 - 11, 3 Floors of Entertainment, and simply the best place to party on Saturday Nights

To Get On The Guestlist EMAIL me [email]solefood82@yahoo.com[/email]

Address:
649 New York Ave. NW DC

21+

If I haven't seen ya stankin' ass in a while, I hope to see you HERE!
August 4, 2006 @ 11:36 PM
SkateBoard D

en1 4rum chesapeake?
August 9, 2006 @ 11:37 AM
ice grillz

ANYBODY LOCATED IN VA BEACH THAT WANTS TO PICK ME UP A PAIR OF AM90 NASH SIZE 10/10.5 AT THE COMMONWEALTH?

WILL PAY LITTLE EXTRA $ FOR YOUR HELP.

August 9, 2006 @ 01:46 PM
SkateBoard D

ANYBODY LOCATED IN VA BEACH THAT WANTS TO PICK ME UP A PAIR OF AM90 NASH SIZE 10/10.5 AT THE COMMONWEALTH?

WILL PAY LITTLE EXTRA $ FOR YOUR HELP.

i was there the other day i didnt see anything really... i guess u hav 2 want to teh new shipmen cums in...
August 9, 2006 @ 01:56 PM
norcalstarz

wow. after living in the dc area for 15 years I was beginning to think I was the only person who noticed the complete lack of any good sneaker spots. there was a decent one for awhile in annapolis, got a few pairs of ice creams, bapes, and dunkles there. fucker's had the pigeon dunks too. I think they're closed tho :-/. I swear when I move back there in a couple years I'm emptying my savings and opening up a real store!!

yo same here.....i just moved to the nor cal area but hated the shoe scene back in the D dot C..... it would be nice to see someone fianlly open a decent spot
August 29, 2006 @ 01:43 PM
STEEZ

yo sneaker pimps @ sonar in baltimore!!!

www.sonarbaltimore.com

SUNDAY SEPT 17TH - 13$ BONESSS

if you are a designer or retailer and want to get involved hit me up...

Please login first to reply.