July 23, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
Evgraf

thats a pretty shitty pay out for ten or more on a team

http://cavalieressentials.com/

July 23, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
1youngphenom

thats a pretty shitty pay out for ten or more on a team

Have you ever rented a park from the city and have to get a bunch of permits, licenses, and insurance? $150 per team and we are paying out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Let me know if you have heard of a kickball tournament that has paid out more than that. Anyways, we have a bunch of sponsors giving away free sh*t. Nike going to give a bunch of Nike ID shoes away, so will The Hundreds, Nooka, Supra footwear and a bunch of other sponsors. This is just a little get together for MN before everybody has to go back to school.
July 23, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
mrh

Which Nike outlet is better do you guys think? North Branch or Albertville? North branch is basicly the middle of now where and i could picture some dope stuff being there and Albertville is closer to the cities so i'm guessing has more people going there. And i'm in the middle between both stores so which ever one is closer doesnt matter to me
July 24, 2009 @ 12:39 AM
Evgraf

where is north branch?? i dunno man i guess if u think about it, it kinda makes sense. I'd def try north branch if there the same distance for you.....i feel like every time i go to albertville they never have shit

July 24, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
mrh

its north of the twin cities. probably take an hour to get there from Minneapolis. and yeah i'm gonna go to the North Branch one on Monday. on NSB a dude said they had some dope stuff at the Albertsville one when he went. but he only mentioned dunks and af1's for cheap prices
July 24, 2009 @ 07:09 PM
Podge

from my personal multiple experiences, Albertville gets the good shit.
Albertville is where i got like 5 pairs of HARES
Albertville is where they usually have the Js if any.
Never had an experience with NorthBranch outlet Nike.

~Lefty
July 27, 2009 @ 03:29 PM
mrh

Dont ever bother going to the North Branch Outlet. nothing there at all and far away

Has anyone been to the Buffalo Exchange in Minneapolis? did you find anything good there?
July 27, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
Podge

Dont ever bother going to the North Branch Outlet. nothing there at all and far away

Has anyone been to the Buffalo Exchange in Minneapolis? did you find anything good there?

haven't been there, bike by on way home every night and sundays. i don't expect anything like cali's finding streetwear or supreme or rare finds since people here probably don't have that, but ill check this upcoming sunday if i go by early enough
~Lefty
July 28, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
mrh

yeah i wouldnt be too surprised if they had SB's tho since nike sb is super popular for skaters around here
July 29, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Minn.Sam

Hey minnesota ppl

coup.headops@gmail.com

October 4, 2009 @ 04:16 AM
joey_perfecto

whats good lets get this forum back on track...fuck this rain
October 5, 2009 @ 09:36 AM
Evgraf

fuck the rain and lets go twins

October 20, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
Check Your Six

What's good snowta? Peep our site and newest lookbook if you haven't yet..let us know your thoughts!
November 6, 2009 @ 12:39 AM
Mr Chubbs

My girl and I hit it up and found some wtaps slip ons for 30 bucks. they were pretty worn, and they were small but still. a good find smile

www.totallyfoolproof.com

November 13, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
Podge

anyone cop the gucci sb resn dunk his?
seems cal surf sold out in a day
familia seems to be getting theirs on monday or tuesday.
~Lefty
November 19, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
mrh

Yea i didnt have money the day cal-surf had them and then i was calling familia everyday and they never told me a for sure day, so then they got them monday and they wouldnt answer their phone cause of too many people calling. i was so pissed that day
November 25, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
1youngphenom

Your Invited to Phenom and MN Vikings Celebration
Come join us at Karma on Nov. 27th to help celebrate Karl Paymah Bday and also support The Repayment Foundation. Many Vikes will be there to sign autographs and auction off other items to benefit the foundation. You will have a blast and at the same time support a great cause.
February 26, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
TStyles

wow, this thread hasn't been revived for a while...Heading to the mall of america on vacation with the family next month. Been about 3 years since I was last up there. Anything new in the area I should check out?
March 1, 2010 @ 05:32 PM
Evgraf

yea man this thread has been dead for the last couple months, i havent been home in a while so i really have no idea whats goin on up there

April 9, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
Podge

wow, this thread hasn't been revived for a while...Heading to the mall of america on vacation with the family next month. Been about 3 years since I was last up there. Anything new in the area I should check out?

if you already went, cool.
if you haven't been yet, moa is aight. moa will take one day or two to see everything you want probably as you aren't a frequenter here.
cal-surf, familia, vs. social standard in uptown. downtown bars/clubs. moa is meh, not too spectacular.
~Lefty
June 20, 2010 @ 11:44 AM
1youngphenom

Thanks for everyone that showed up at our release party last night. We had a great turn out. Special thanks to POS for absolutely killing it last night. For those of you who missed it, here is a little clip of what you missed. Click on pic to view video.
July 9, 2010 @ 09:25 AM
JordanClarkmob

http://jordansrevenge.blogspot.com/
Umm, I was gonna post flicks of my t-shirt/ other designs but I have to post 25 times before I can.
December 12, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
Dysphoria

Anyone from MN ever heard of Nokomis Shoe Shop? They have a couple of stores.

http://www.nokomisshoes.com/default.asp

Just wondering if they are legit or not.
January 6, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
C.Royalty

U of M Campis
I'm in Minneapolis. Is there anyone that lives on the U of M campus?
January 6, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
jtag

I'm looking for an up to date list of the best vintage and/or streetwear shops in the city? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
January 19, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
IsaacEK

I'm looking for an up to date list of the best vintage and/or streetwear shops in the city? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Same here. Planning on visiting this weekend.

I know you all have H&M, is American Apparel still there? Anything else I should check out?
January 19, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
Podge

uptown
cal-surf
phenom
familia
buffalo exchange?
everyday peoples?
popeyes chicken
shorty and wags
pizza luce
caffreys

mall of america
nikestore
footaction
j.crew etc.

north minneapolis
friedmans

southdale
vs. social standard

edina
five guys burgers and fries
galleria -> check out the louis vuitton shop and tiffanys and other shit there.

IDK anything else in a few days to go check out.
any questions hit me up on mail or aim(jeenyuslefty)
~Lefty
January 27, 2011 @ 05:53 PM
IsaacEK

Thanks for the post ^^^^

My visit got help up last weekend because of the snow. Should make it up there sometime in the next week.
March 29, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
C.Royalty

Meet Up
We all should meet up one day.
April 25, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
Check Your Six

Check Your Six Spring 11'
Hey guys,

Check out our new Spring release, available at select retailers around MPLS and the United States. Let us know your thoughts!

Cheers,
Matt

Please login first to reply.