HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 6, 2007 @ 01:26 PM
Cloud Nine

yup houston is cheap to live in which is y im scared to move to LA lol

Artist

December 6, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
Buttsecks

anyone going to the slick rick concert held by scion in a couple of weeks?

also looks like houston sneaker/art culture is catching up (from what i hear) its about time considering the size and amount of ppl here....
December 6, 2007 @ 03:29 PM

Inactive

Hell yeah.

Im definetly not missing the Slick Rick concert.
December 6, 2007 @ 03:39 PM

Inactive

aww its a wednesday
December 6, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
MisfitProdigy

i'm bout to be down there for winter break, does anybody know any good places to get limited chucks or jack purcells or vans
December 7, 2007 @ 03:07 AM
Buttsecks

good lord houston night life is terrible
December 7, 2007 @ 07:14 AM

Inactive

how old are you?
December 7, 2007 @ 09:47 AM
Branden James

Hell yeah.

Im definetly not missing the Slick Rick concert.

I'm gonna try my hardest but no one I know wants to go and its a weekday. I supposed I could just go and get drunk by myself hahah.
December 7, 2007 @ 09:58 AM
Cloud Nine

anyone going to the HISD x lower life forms concert this weekend?

Artist

December 7, 2007 @ 10:15 AM

Inactive

^Maybe...if i can get a few people to go with me.
I'm gonna try my hardest but no one I know wants to go and its a weekday. I supposed I could just go and get drunk by myself hahah.

lol Shiiit if all else fails. i dont see why not.
December 7, 2007 @ 02:18 PM
Branden James

Slick rick better play "treat 'em like a prostitute"
December 9, 2007 @ 04:50 PM
MisfitProdigy

what do they have at premium goods and tipping point
December 10, 2007 @ 12:45 PM
Extra Beast

Premium goods has some ok stuff but is limited. They don't carry any Reebok though...at all.

Tipping Point is even more limited in their product. They are still new and are waiting for more accounts to be in place so their stock should increase.
December 10, 2007 @ 08:21 PM
Kadoma

Premium Goods loaded up for the Holiday season and they have tons of stuff right now. It even forced them to push some goodies to the sales table, that should not be on there. If you havent been there in a while you should make an effort. They are having a 15% off sale on 12/23 and you get $10 gift cards for every $100 you spend.

Tipping Point has a bit less sneakers but a different variety than most other stores. They also have some really great books in there if your into reading, looking at pictures, or just want that cool conversation piece for your coffee table.
December 10, 2007 @ 08:33 PM
MisfitProdigy

thanks, i defiantly gotta check both out when i come down there
December 11, 2007 @ 09:16 AM
Kadoma

are you going to be down here for the Sneaker Summit on the 30th?
more info in the sig below.

Oh Yea...
Friday Night Before The Summit...
A little something for the Grown Folks!

December 13, 2007 @ 11:04 PM
ice grillz

i might be able to drive out to houston for the summit if someone can get me 2 tickets at the store and save me $10.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

December 16, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
Kadoma

on the board...
December 17, 2007 @ 01:27 PM
FromBktoHou

Someone perhaps can help me out here. I am trying to get those Jordan playoffs coming out this saturday, however, I will be out of town anyone knows what sneaker store may sell them a bit early or take reserves. I already checked premium goods and they sold my size already and they only get one size of each the popular sizes. Days like this i wish i was back in nyc.
December 18, 2007 @ 09:21 AM
MIDDLECLASS

Premium goods has some ok stuff but is limited. They don't carry any Reebok though...at all.

Tipping Point is even more limited in their product. They are still new and are waiting for more accounts to be in place so their stock should increase.

NO REEEBOK?!?!!?

HORSEAPPLES!!!

yah right, who cares about reebok...
December 18, 2007 @ 09:24 AM
MIDDLECLASS

Someone perhaps can help me out here. I am trying to get those Jordan playoffs coming out this saturday, however, I will be out of town anyone knows what sneaker store may sell them a bit early or take reserves. I already checked premium goods and they sold my size already and they only get one size of each the popular sizes. Days like this i wish i was back in nyc.

u needa go to the hood spots sonny. active atheletes, sports wrap, atheletes foot on fondren... they all usually sell early.
December 18, 2007 @ 06:46 PM
ice grillz

is h-town summit going to be like dunk exchange or just people showcasing their shoe collection?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

December 18, 2007 @ 09:42 PM

Inactive

So whos gonna go see rick the ruler tomorrow?
December 19, 2007 @ 09:55 AM
Kadoma

I went to the show last night and it was incredible.
Their live band really held it down.
My only complaint is that Ricks set was a bit short.

Here are some FAQs about the Summit.

What is the H-Town Sneaker Summit?
The H-Town Sneaker Summit is the longest running event of its kind in the great State of Texas. The H-Town Sneaker Summit is a Bi-Annual Event held in Houston, TX each Summer and Winter, where sneaker enthusiast from all walks of life gather to buy, sell, trade, display, and discuss rare and exclusive sneakers and clothing.

Do I need to buy a Pre-Sale Ticket to Get In The Summit?
Pre-Sale Tickets are a special bundled package made available by our main boutique sponsors; Premium Goods, and Kicks. A Pre-Sale Ticket features; One Admission, One Exclusive 15% Off Coupon for PG or Kickz, and One Raffle Ticket for the Summit. Everyone who purchased a pre-sale ticket will also have access to the express entrance line. If you are unable to get out to these retailers to buy a Pre-Sale Ticket before the Summit, Admission and Raffle Tickets will be still be sold separately at the event.

I only have a couple of shoes to sell, or trade, do I need a vendors table?

Each Attendee is allowed to bring in up to 4 pairs of shoes to sell, or trade. However you will be responsible for all of your items while inside the event so we encourage you to only bring what you can handle. All items are subject to search and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Fraud, Fake shoes, and foul business practice will not be tolerated.

Will there be any shoes or clothing for sale at the Summit?
This season we have more vendors than ever. There will be an abundance of rare and exclusive shoes, clothing, caps, etc. for sale in the event. Many of which you may not be able to find in stores. The Summit will also feature exclusive Summit merchandise and unreleased 2008 items.

What kind of Raffle Items or Free Giveaways will be at the Summit?

This season we have more Raffle Items and Free Giveaways than ever including; Shoes, Tees, Hoodies, Caps, Backpacks, Gift Cards, Magazines, CDs , Stickers, Key Chains, Posters, Pens, etc. Many of the Free Giveaways are worth the price of admission alone! And some of the Raffle Items are worth over 100 times a single raffle tickets value! Of course we are going to leave room for a few surprises. ;)

How do I get VIP service at the Summit?

VIP service is reserved for those attendees who are 21+ and request bottle service. You can start by emailing [email]htownsneakersummit@gmail.com[/email] and tell us how many people are in your party and your bottle of choice.
December 20, 2007 @ 11:59 AM

Inactive

So who went to the Slick rick concert? I had a job interview at 9am that i called about yesterday on very short notice...so i didnt go. Always something right? Did Bun B show up like the rumors said? Chamilionaire came out and did the hip hop police song? Who opened up for him?
December 20, 2007 @ 01:09 PM

Inactive

didn't get to go either. working full time = sad.
haha you always miss the shows.

what's going down for new year's eve?
December 20, 2007 @ 09:35 PM

Inactive

I need to find that out too. I have no idea what goes down in H-town for new years. this will be my first here since I spent last New Years back home in N.O.
December 21, 2007 @ 09:38 AM
Kadoma

Houston has the same New Years haps as everywhere else.
A bunch of overhyped parties with 'special invited guests' who dont show.
Personally Im looking toward the Summit more than anything.

I went to the Slick Rick show, and although I saw Chamillionaire, I dont think they performed hiphop police. I had a few beers, but I think I would remember this. Slick Ricks set was short, and mostly old school stuff to a live band except for his verse from Art of Storytelling w Outkast song maybe a couple of more. We were outta there by 1am. The worst part is for some reason they performed in the small room. Because of this the line was closed off early and I know some people were heated.

Of course Bun was there. If he's in town he would most likely be at any hiphop show. He is a bigger fan of the music than most people think.
December 24, 2007 @ 07:16 AM
mikeezy

Yo I'll be staying in Bellaire from dec. 27 to jan 3. What places should I hit up

and does anybody know a place near bellaire where I can play some basketball, i'm in need of some competition.
December 24, 2007 @ 11:34 AM
SBairbape1'sIV

man I doubt nebody will answer me in time but nebody know if PG is giong to be open christmas eve.? I'm down here right now trying to buy somethin..but then again I don't even know if PG has ne clothes..i'm just tryna look for some 10 deep or tha hundreds or nething like while i'm down here..nstead of goin on tha net

Please login first to reply.