September 27, 2007 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

^lmao. I guess it would be startling if i never drove on the interstate. I will tell u something that is weird though. Houston has all these weird ass entrances to the interstae where u basically have to race the car on the interstate to actually get on, theres also one entrance close to Little York where u have to enter in on the fucking middle of the interstae. I saw recently on the local news that Houston has officialy the worst traffic in the country.

and jaimeribg post those pics up.
September 27, 2007 @ 09:48 PM

Inactive

traffic sucks. 290 is terrible around 5. hey sub my boy lives a minute or less from the hundreds and supreme. he's gonna stop by and do a pickup for me. if you want something get at me. saves you shipping and that extra $$$ everyone charges.
September 27, 2007 @ 10:05 PM

Inactive

^lmao. I guess it would be startling if i never drove on the interstate. I will tell u something that is weird though. Houston has all these weird ass entrances to the interstae where u basically have to race the car on the interstate to actually get on, theres also one entrance close to Little York where u have to enter in on the fucking middle of the interstae. I saw recently on the local news that Houston has officialy the worst traffic in the country.

and jaimeribg post those pics up.

I believe that.
September 28, 2007 @ 07:06 AM

Inactive

traffic sucks. 290 is terrible around 5. hey sub my boy lives a minute or less from the hundreds and supreme. he's gonna stop by and do a pickup for me. if you want something get at me. saves you shipping and that extra $$$ everyone charges.

GOD DAMMIT! Im broke atm. sad sad sad sad sad sad

But whats up with the dior store? Did u go?
September 30, 2007 @ 02:17 AM
Dc5-r

wheres the source located? im from corpus...
September 30, 2007 @ 03:03 AM
KungFu

what kind of supreme pick ups is he gonna do?
October 2, 2007 @ 08:39 PM
Extra Beast

Any of you guys been to The Tipping Point? I saw a small write up on them in 002 announcing their opening about a month or so ago. They're supposed to specialize in sneakers and gear...
They're located on Main downtown. I might cruise up there after school tomorrow if I have time...
Here's their site, its just a front page right now though.

www.thetippingpointstore.com/
October 2, 2007 @ 10:02 PM

Inactive

Never even heard of it. Thanks alot. i'll check it out Thursday probably. Please post up a revie of the store after u go.
October 2, 2007 @ 10:14 PM
ImperiusRex

yeah, i'll prolly check it out sometime this week
maybe i can get me a job...
October 3, 2007 @ 06:35 PM

Inactive

Did u go?
October 3, 2007 @ 06:52 PM

Inactive

any store in TX stock Supreme shit?
October 3, 2007 @ 07:28 PM

Inactive

Nah.
October 3, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
Extra Beast

Yeah, I went up there this afternoon. Place is nice but small. Very limited selection, about 1/2 dozen Vans, a dozen or so Adidas, only 2 pairs of Nikes from what I remember, white lucky cat sb's and and some Vanilla Ice blazers. A few pairs of Converse. Only pair that caught my eye though were the Ramones ed. all stars. Reeboks they had a lil' over a dozen. They had the Royal Flush pack, as well as the easter ed. Court Victory and Omni pumps. They also had them Omni's in the silver/blk/red colorway.
No clothes but they had books. Mostly coffee table type books about indie culture, hip-hop culture, skate culture, books on sneakers and shoes, street art, fine art etc...seemed like they had more books than shoes! =D
Talked to the guy who was running the place. Dude's name is Chris, nice cat...said they opened around mid Aug. They're still waiting for some contracts so they'll be getting more shit in steadily. I asked about gear, he said they'll be getting some Staple, Kid Robot, a couple other brands I can't remember and some stuff for the ladies...
Store's got lots of potential. Nice design, cool location. Dope business cards too...Drop by and check em' out.

BTW Chris said the Voltron pack will be in stock by Nov. 11th for those of you interested...
October 3, 2007 @ 09:25 PM

Inactive

I'm gonna stop by tommorow. Thanks.
October 4, 2007 @ 03:33 PM

Inactive

Went there today. Very nice lay out, nice atmosphere, great location, friendly service but very little great kicks. He also told me that they will get some SBs and other shit in at the end of the month. Obviously less known and less traveled then Premium Goods but also less shoes. Also, the parking in the area in general is just horrible but he said after the construction the parking will open up. I'll be back later this month. I actually saw this advertised at sneaker pimps but didnt know what it was.
October 6, 2007 @ 01:33 AM
ice grillz

i doubt anyone lives in san antonio, but if you do, i will be here tomorrow night.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

October 9, 2007 @ 01:20 PM
creep3

i doubt anyone lives in san antonio, but if you do, i will be here tomorrow night.

I might be there. Im from corpus though but thats on the way for my austin trip on thursday.
October 9, 2007 @ 01:24 PM
creep3

any store in TX stock Supreme shit?

complete in austin had some a while back, marked up though.
October 9, 2007 @ 03:12 PM
ice grillz

complete in austin had some a while back, marked up though.

i think complete is consignment or he buys it from another store and sells it in his store because when i went there he had a whole lot of random stuff like kid robot, mhi, PAM, etc, especially from old seasons.

and did you end up going to that event sat?

October 9, 2007 @ 05:26 PM
CASHVILLE.931

stylin out.
was funn.
October 15, 2007 @ 07:40 PM
hdogg523

i havent been to premium goods yet so i was wondering how are the prices there and do they have jordans and am90s there
October 17, 2007 @ 07:20 AM

Inactive

The prices are fair. They dont jack the prices up crazy and u can find Jordans there.
October 18, 2007 @ 12:02 AM
Extra Beast

i havent been to premium goods yet so i was wondering how are the prices there and do they have jordans and am90s there

I was there the other day. Saw like 2-3 different am90's.
October 18, 2007 @ 12:14 AM
ice grillz

anything going on in houston end of this month?
planning on taking a trip for the weekend.

no ghetto nightclubs or shady areas please.

October 18, 2007 @ 07:12 AM

Inactive

happy belated bday. midtown? the village?
October 18, 2007 @ 03:29 PM
ice grillz

thanks.

ive been in san antonio about 5 months but i have yet to go beyond austin and thought i'd go to houston to visit. i want to stay in the part of town where i won't get robbed like someone had said couple pages back.

maybe do some shopping while i am down there.

October 21, 2007 @ 10:01 AM
ice grillz

i am over at galleria in houston right now and i don't know where to go.

please let me know if there are any shops i should visit before i go.

i am going over to premium goods and coop, but are there nike outlets or other stores i should go to?

drove to houston last night and leaving houston tonight so i am desperate!

October 21, 2007 @ 06:25 PM

Inactive

So whats the word ice grillz?
October 21, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
ice grillz

didn't go to RL store but i did go to coop and she said there are 6 different color ways in all sizes.

she asked if i wanted to see and i said no.

shekieh(spellingconfused and kickz sucked ass.

i was angry that premium goods were closed because chances of me driving to houston is slim to none considering driving 6 hours back and forth + gas $.

houston is definately nicer than san antonio and wished i had more time to enjoy the city but i have midterms tomorrow at school.

October 21, 2007 @ 09:53 PM
ice grillz

i didnt see atheletes foot in the galleria.

and i am not interested in AA.

i am still bitter about premium not opening on sunday.

Please login first to reply.