Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 28, 2006 @ 11:33 AM
SBJmarT

santana got everything down pretty much, i think i saw a coupl crooks hoodies and sweaters, but check out frank the butchers shirts they sellin em and he got the laced collabo on the new eras
December 28, 2006 @ 02:05 PM
ignite!

ayyo laced got the 10 deep fight fight hoodies for 110 i picked one up the other day shits hot...they also got the new MANIFEST fall line & Mighty Healthy fall line...the joe knows kicks shirts.....they got like 2 MIKE23 hoodies...was looking for the crooks & castles god guns & money but they were out anyone know where i can cop those?

Nice, do they got mediums? Bodega has the Fight hoodies for 105. But all they have left is large I think.
December 30, 2006 @ 03:08 PM
soswagged88

does any one know where they sale artful dodger in boston
December 30, 2006 @ 03:13 PM
santanabandana

Nice, do they got mediums? Bodega has the Fight hoodies for 105. But all they have left is large I think.

I dont know homie got got XL but yeah in terms of pricing BODEGA is def. better but they were closed that day so i said fuck it im gonna pick up one for 110 but they had mad sizes in the back i'd imagine they got XL...they got that sinful things t shirt w/the stripper w/the assault rifle on it someone was trying to sell on the HB sell section a few weeks ago..i picked it up shits FIYAHHH...but hey how's that new shop in allston & how does it compare to bodega & laced anyone know?
December 31, 2006 @ 12:04 AM
SBJmarT

I dont know homie got got XL but yeah in terms of pricing BODEGA is def. better but they were closed that day so i said fuck it im gonna pick up one for 110 but they had mad sizes in the back i'd imagine they got XL...they got that sinful things t shirt w/the stripper w/the assault rifle on it someone was trying to sell on the HB sell section a few weeks ago..i picked it up shits FIYAHHH...but hey how's that new shop in allston & how does it compare to bodega & laced anyone know?

its a little pricey but they got some grails over there if ur lookin to spend the cash, the clothes are limited cause they just opened up im guessin, same wit sneakers since they dont have accoutns yet but i think it can turn out pretty good, i got a deal got sk8 or die hood for 60 wen everyone else was trying to sell it for 90, china lebron 4's, clots, hawaiis, tiffs alot of stuff you should check it out, and soswagged check out karmaloop or concepts they usually have the artful dodger stuff
January 1, 2007 @ 02:32 PM
soswagged88

good look for the tip santanabandana
January 3, 2007 @ 08:37 AM
beastmodesquad

but hey how's that new shop in allston & how does it compare to bodega & laced anyone know?

I went in there a couple days ago, they were selling alot of shoes on consignment for rape prices. Not to mention the workers looked out of place, like they're in a boyband in or something. idk, It was just odd asking them questions. Anyhow, Concepts and Bodegas just got in some early shipments this week for the spring I heard, I'm gonna check it out today. cool
January 3, 2007 @ 05:47 PM
SBJmarT

I went in there a couple days ago, they were selling alot of shoes on consignment for rape prices. Not to mention the workers looked out of place, like they're in a boyband in or something. idk, It was just odd asking them questions. Anyhow, Concepts and Bodegas just got in some early shipments this week for the spring I heard, I'm gonna check it out today. cool

thanks for that info man, but ya the awol dudes sometimes dont seem like they are really into the game for the rite reasons they could care less about it they lookin for the cash and they try to like teach u anything they know like ull ask how much a shoe is an theyll give u a biography like ur an asshat or sumthing
January 3, 2007 @ 11:32 PM
terrellnrthcrk

ya, i actually think the shop is aight but i agree with SBJ about the bio shit... theyre kinda condescending.

anyone know if bodega or anywhere in town gets QWST shit?
January 4, 2007 @ 12:09 AM
adidasinda617

I think that people need to stop ragging on expressions's service. Although their stock is alright at best the people there have always been great to me. Is it all because they get commission? Maybe, but like... the people at concepts are generally a lot less helpful than at expressions. And bodega is crew.
January 4, 2007 @ 10:15 PM
drifter

the hundreds is at Eastern Boarder.
January 4, 2007 @ 10:47 PM
SBJmarT

^gooooood shit ur always hookin it up with the eastern boarder info man
January 5, 2007 @ 12:21 PM
concealed

heres the deal. i live near boston. i wanna cop a pair of dunk sbs, not too sure which ones, but i dont wanna spend more than 100. where should i go, and what can i expect?
January 5, 2007 @ 03:48 PM
SBJmarT

Seein that im a nice guy and all i thoguht id hook u guys up wit some info... laced is having a sale tomorrow, New Years SALE assorted bbc /icecream assorted street wear from your favorite brands along with some good deals on shoes go hit it up ima go early see if they handin out some good deals on some hot kicks

Edit** o yea theres a Mike Leslie art show at orchard shop in mission hill tonight from 7 to 10 and an after party down the street i mite hit it up
January 5, 2007 @ 04:05 PM
drifter

Seein that im a nice guy and all i thoguht id hook u guys up wit some info... laced is having a sale tomorrow, New Years SALE assorted bbc /icecream assorted street wear from your favorite brands along with some good deals on shoes go hit it up ima go early see if they handin out some good deals on some hot kicks

Edit** o yea theres a Mike Leslie art show at orchard shop in mission hill tonight from 7 to 10 and an after party down the street i mite hit it up

word saw that shit on myspace. I hate how they cant just give an example of something. Cus a sale on shoes for them really isnt saying much.

But clothing wise it could be good.

Oh and to concealed Concepts is your best bet you wont get anything crazy well first off theres nothing crazy out and second for under 100 you will just get the zoom teams etc. which are still great comfy shoes.
January 5, 2007 @ 06:40 PM
faro one

we are having a sale on assorted gear and kicks tomorrow. i would put you on to particular items but we aren't even completely sure what is going on sale just yet. if you are in boston on saturday, just come by and see whats poppin.

and to all the heads hatin in this thread, keep it coming. laced was the first boutique in boston and we'll keep setting the standards while the haters do their job and just hate. cool
January 5, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
drifter

we are having a sale on assorted gear and kicks tomorrow. i would put you on to particular items but we aren't even completely sure what is going on sale just yet. if you are in boston on saturday, just come by and see whats poppin.

and to all the heads hatin in this thread, keep it coming. laced was the first boutique in boston and we'll keep setting the standards while the haters do their job and just hate. cool

You have any idea what kind of discounts atleast? although by the time you post in here might be to late. I dunno i'd love to visit the shop but unless i know i will leave with some shit i cant justify the drive.

Also truthfully i dont think theres been major hate in this thread. for the most part people have just given constructive criticism. Some shops at times the staff seems not to pleasant but that could be due to numerous things.

Overall I think both Concepts and Laced are keeping Boston up with the shit.
January 6, 2007 @ 07:25 PM
SBJmarT

anybody go to teh laced sale? wat did they have
January 6, 2007 @ 09:23 PM
drifter

anybody go to teh laced sale? wat did they have

yea what was there. I went to drop off my parents early in the morning was mad nice out but had no cash really and had to do shit. I miss anything good if i did>sad
January 8, 2007 @ 04:12 PM

Inactive

hey. theres a good chance that i'll be working in boston next year. whats the night life like? shopping any good?
January 8, 2007 @ 04:19 PM
Freshcity

shoppings awesome, bands that roll through are good, clubs and stuff are |0

i'd show you around if i werent going to be in school or italy.
January 8, 2007 @ 06:54 PM

Inactive

thanks a lot. i really hope i do go

i'll hit you up if i find out that im definatly coming
January 8, 2007 @ 09:34 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo im gonna hit up newbury area and downtown tm, probly everywhere but laced. anyone been to bodega or karmaloop or concepts lately? whats in stock? ill post after i come back too.
January 8, 2007 @ 09:44 PM
drifter

Thursday I am going to the Bean. I'll try and hit up all the shops but I'm broke at the moment so i might not check em all out.
January 8, 2007 @ 10:13 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo I just PMed someone who said they knew, but im waiting on a response so... anyone know where to cop the new dunk croc stars? apparently theyre selling for retail (90) somewhere. any ideas?

pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_hi_premium_croc_stars.htm
January 9, 2007 @ 07:15 AM
sneakersquirre

thanks for that info man, but ya the awol dudes sometimes dont seem like they are really into the game for the rite reasons they could care less about it they lookin for the cash and they try to like teach u anything they know like ull ask how much a shoe is an theyll give u a biography like ur an asshat or sumthing

^^^
January 9, 2007 @ 12:04 PM
santanabandana

yo im gonna hit up newbury area and downtown tm, probly everywhere but laced. anyone been to bodega or karmaloop or concepts lately? whats in stock? ill post after i come back too.

yeah homie i was there yesterday...they got mike 23 hoodies, Nike ACG jackets...the mishka the 13th shirts(picked one up), didn't really look @ what they had for kicks...they had the FUCK YOUR CLIQUE shirts...10 deep problem solvers shirts...shirts by FALSE....hmm a lot more stuff i'm trying to think of...i'll get back @ you
January 9, 2007 @ 08:11 PM
ktran

Nike is teaming up with Expression Boston downtown crossing location to open a store called The One.

you didnt hear it from me. *RUNS & HIDES*
January 10, 2007 @ 05:36 PM
drifter

Nike is teaming up with Expression Boston downtown crossing location to open a store called The One.

you didnt hear it from me. *RUNS & HIDES*

whats it gonna carry.
January 10, 2007 @ 09:54 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo yo whats good yall. hit up some shops yesterday, although not bodega (apparently not open on tuesdays all winter??? haha my boy works there and i didnt even know, got played).

karmaloop was kinda weak, alot of AD (a few hoodies, the purp. coat, those vests, etc), ALL the stussy world tour new eras (not feelin em), some CLH star hoodies, of course a ton of LRG shit, but not much that was lookin hot.

hit up manhattan (thanks for the tip) on winter st to cop some croc stars (lovin em so far), they def upped their game for kicks (one piece dunk lows, goretex dunks, some nice jordans, etc) and their prices were dope compared to alot of places. also had some shmack and mike hoodies.

didnt have time to hit up concepts or laced, but i copped a new era at lids. ya, but hook us up, whats The One gonna carry?

Please login first to reply.