HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 20, 2006 @ 08:38 PM
bkzsneaker1

adidasinda617 you clearly work for awol.. if you ever went to concepts and they "didn't have your size" then you are cleary a punk bitch and not worthy... stay in allston with your 5 posts!

LMAO!!
December 22, 2006 @ 12:05 AM
drifter

Eastern Boarder both Nashua and Leominster have some new shit. For instance running shit Diamond tee. two mighty healthy tees and one or 2 other tees that are on that karmaloop kazbah shit.

25-30. They also have some nike tees that say like stacked and shoe outlines of some sbs. Just a heads up.
December 22, 2006 @ 12:08 AM
drifter

What you all don't know is this is the real Rob Heppler. Besides being on top of the scene and running weekly drop he goes to comic book conventions.

Rob when the fuck is Concepts getting a new site. Shit feels like 1999 still. Plus the dancing figures are mad weird.
December 24, 2006 @ 12:08 PM
concealed

me and my bro took a trip to the bean yesterday (we are from quincy) went to karmaloop, laced, and bodega. karmaloop had a decent amount of stuff, lots of hoodies, but not too many t's that iw as really feelin. bodega had the new 10 deep stuff, but really shitty kicks. laced was lookin nice, cop'd a crooks t, but they had a couple crooks shirts and hoodies, as well as some in4mation t's that were dope iespecially the "whatevs"
December 24, 2006 @ 09:54 PM
beastmodesquad

me and my bro took a trip to the bean yesterday (we are from quincy) went to karmaloop, laced, and bodega. karmaloop had a decent amount of stuff, lots of hoodies, but not too many t's that iw as really feelin. bodega had the new 10 deep stuff, but really shitty kicks. laced was lookin nice, cop'd a crooks t, but they had a couple crooks shirts and hoodies, as well as some in4mation t's that were dope iespecially the "whatevs"

these lame ass awol dudes just won't stop making these screennames and bashing everyone Hep lol wtf
December 24, 2006 @ 10:16 PM
SBJmarT

not for nuthing beast but you have 9 posts and joined in october, concealed joined in october and has 4 so theres not much difference between both of you for all i know u could be from awol... or maybe concealed is just another one of us kids from boston who is into the sneaker and clothes game and was trying to give some people some incite
December 24, 2006 @ 10:52 PM
drifter

Everyone needs to stop with with this bullshit of possible people being undercover for shops and shit.

From now on only post if you have news on what shops have forget what they dont have unless asked.

Also what would be cool is any events or shit going on that is worth mentioning.

Now another think that would be a plus is if shops did get some reps that were upfront and came and posted in this thread. Stating maybe what they were expecting etc. That's the best way to get people to know whats up and head to the shop.

Other than that keep the other shit out of here.
December 24, 2006 @ 11:21 PM
SBJmarT

Everyone needs to stop with with this bullshit of possible people being undercover for shops and shit.

From now on only post if you have news on what shops have forget what they dont have unless asked.

Also what would be cool is any events or shit going on that is worth mentioning.

Now another think that would be a plus is if shops did get some reps that were upfront and came and posted in this thread. Stating maybe what they were expecting etc. That's the best way to get people to know whats up and head to the shop.

^^cosign!! anyone know anything hot dropping soon?
December 25, 2006 @ 03:50 AM
entangledvyne

Seconding that notion.... I see there are new posts in the boston thread everyday and i get all excited, just to find out more people are just being jackasses...
December 25, 2006 @ 09:44 AM

Inactive

Concepts New Balance Party Jan 20.. stay tuned....
December 25, 2006 @ 09:59 AM
concealed

lol? i buy shit on the forums using pms, i dont even know what the fuck awol is nor did i mention it in my post. i went to these stores a couple days before xmas, just on a whim, i wasnt expecting to see too much shit. i just thought id let you guys know. i wanted to get to concepts to buy a pair of kicks cuz laced was a little expensive, but i couldnt figure out how to get there. i go to school in rhode island, so i dont get up to boston that often, but if anyone could tell me ill hit it up before i go home.
December 25, 2006 @ 11:08 AM
SBJmarT

thanks for the info hep ill be there, dam rhode island that sucks do they have any sort of stores over there you can even copp stuff from?
December 25, 2006 @ 12:38 PM
drifter

lol? i buy shit on the forums using pms, i dont even know what the fuck awol is nor did i mention it in my post. i went to these stores a couple days before xmas, just on a whim, i wasnt expecting to see too much shit. i just thought id let you guys know. i wanted to get to concepts to buy a pair of kicks cuz laced was a little expensive, but i couldnt figure out how to get there. i go to school in rhode island, so i dont get up to boston that often, but if anyone could tell me ill hit it up before i go home.

Alrite dont worry about it all that shit is done.

But concepts is located in Harvard Square in the Tannery. Massachusetts Ave. or Memorial Drive are the easiest ways to get there. Go on Google Maps

www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=11+Brattle+St,+Cambridge,+MA+02138&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=14&ll=42.36812,-71.09416&spn=0.04458,0.10849&iwloc=addr

Go there and then figure out what route works for you.

And Rob any hot New Balances dropping on that day?
December 25, 2006 @ 12:50 PM
concealed

nah there aint shit in rhode island. providence is weakk, i think they got an urban outfitters and a nordstrom. lol. word, i know its in harvard square, and i was trying to figure it out, but ill get there.
December 26, 2006 @ 07:45 PM
SBJmarT

anyone ever go to the new balance or reebok factories in mass? u know if they got any good shit comming out of there?
December 26, 2006 @ 09:59 PM
ignite!

Yo, does anyone know if Laced has any after-Christmas sales? I wanna swing by there and see what they have. Also, where's the best place for Jordans in Boston? Expressions is terrible!
December 27, 2006 @ 01:37 PM
sneakersquirre

Yo, does anyone know if Laced has any after-Christmas sales? I wanna swing by there and see what they have. Also, where's the best place for Jordans in Boston? Expressions is terrible!

why is expressions terrible? You must look like a bitch. They have the best customer service in the city, the people have knowledge on the products and if you're cool (which I take it that you're not, and are probrably a punk bitch) will give you their number or take your number and call you when theres releases. Not to mention they have ALL the JORDAN releases. Don't shit on stores because you're a herb.
December 27, 2006 @ 05:29 PM
drifter

I don't know if any of you knew that Eastern Boarder has some Mighty Healthy, Diamond, and Jeepey(I think its called) tees.

Also found out today that they are trying to get more Mighty Healthy and Diamond gear. So hopefully they do and it can be one place to go to.
December 27, 2006 @ 10:25 PM
SBJmarT

wheres eastern boarder?
December 27, 2006 @ 10:43 PM
drifter

wheres eastern boarder?

Leominster, MA
Nashua, NH
Worcester, MA
Natick, MA
Danvers, MA

www.easternboarder.com
December 27, 2006 @ 10:54 PM
SBJmarT

thanks for that man ive been looking for some diamond stuff
December 27, 2006 @ 11:18 PM
ignite!

why is expressions terrible? You must look like a bitch. They have the best customer service in the city, the people have knowledge on the products and if you're cool (which I take it that you're not, and are probrably a punk bitch) will give you their number or take your number and call you when theres releases. Not to mention they have ALL the JORDAN releases. Don't shit on stores because you're a herb.

Expressions is terrible because they have the stock of a Foot Locker with a few added sneakers and terrible service if you aren't black. Concepts is far better for Jordans and pretty much everything else. The woman that was helping me barely knew what an Air Stabb was and it took her at least an hour to grab my size. What a terrible store and shitty prices. They customer service was bad. Concepts service, prices, selection, etc. are wayyy better. Expressions is nothing special.
December 27, 2006 @ 11:19 PM
ignite!

And you shouldn't be treated any differently. If you are spending the money, then why not?
December 28, 2006 @ 12:11 AM
SBJmarT

thank expressions for making bbc gear officially ruined in boston, they carry the fake diamonds and dollar hoodies and they got some other hoodies that are shiny as fuck so now pretty much everyones got the all over patterns going o ya they ggot some like key and lock all over print its just horrible man ruining the clothing scene
December 28, 2006 @ 05:32 AM
sneakersquirre

Expressions is terrible because they have the stock of a Foot Locker with a few added sneakers and terrible service if you aren't black. Concepts is far better for Jordans and pretty much everything else. The woman that was helping me barely knew what an Air Stabb was and it took her at least an hour to grab my size. What a terrible store and shitty prices. They customer service was bad. Concepts service, prices, selection, etc. are wayyy better. Expressions is nothing special.

STOCK OF A FOOTLOCKER? is that suppose to be a bad thing? footlocker gets huge drop shipments of jordans so what are you talking about. Don't drop the race card either, you probrably look like a herb in real life which is why you got that kind of service. GOD DONT LIKE UGLY
December 28, 2006 @ 09:56 AM
ignite!

STOCK OF A FOOTLOCKER? is that suppose to be a bad thing? footlocker gets huge drop shipments of jordans so what are you talking about. Don't drop the race card either, you probrably look like a herb in real life which is why you got that kind of service. GOD DONT LIKE UGLY

You're dense. People should help you at a store, not ignore you. And if you can get the exact same things at a Foot Locker, then what's the point of going out of your way to go to Expressions? I was really dissapointed.
December 28, 2006 @ 10:04 AM
ignite!

All I'm sayin is that dudes working at a smaller store like Concepts or Bodega are better than the dudes at a larger store like Expressions.
December 28, 2006 @ 10:55 AM
drifter

All I'm sayin is that dudes working at a smaller store like Concepts or Bodega are better than the dudes at a larger store like Expressions.

Depends on who you are dealing with people have their days and then there are just those kind of people who are dicks.

But enough about expressions.
December 28, 2006 @ 10:59 AM
ignite!

Depends on who you are dealing with people have their days and then there are just those kind of people who are dicks.

But enough about expressions.

Yeah. Does anyone know if Laced has any sales to check out?
December 28, 2006 @ 11:21 AM
santanabandana

ayyo laced got the 10 deep fight fight hoodies for 110 i picked one up the other day shits hot...they also got the new MANIFEST fall line & Mighty Healthy fall line...the joe knows kicks shirts.....they got like 2 MIKE23 hoodies...was looking for the crooks & castles god guns & money but they were out anyone know where i can cop those?

Please login first to reply.