May 31, 2008 @ 03:15 PM
drifter

^ I dont think its unfair to say that statement was somewhat ignorant, I wouldnt go as far as to say it was racist... but that whole I thought black people only did this... the whole sneaker culture did come from hip hop, and If im not mistaken until recently there werent too many white cats in the rap game. Just know that when you say shit like that you sound ignorant.

Btw Lobster release was dope cool

honestly sneakers came from everything. sure hip hop had a huge role cus they were so narcissistic and wanted people to stare at them. like now.

but it wasnt the only source of influence. And honestly hip hop started many things and was great before.

but now much of hip hop is very bad, especially mainstream. so the same way mainstream hip hop has changed is the same way blacks may not be into sneakers like before.

Honestly many black city kids only care about air force 1's etc. because thats how music is currently. and many mimic what they see. Just like other groups.

but honestly get over it...you queers cant handle shit.
May 31, 2008 @ 03:22 PM
gbusy17

well percentage wise, most white kids don't wear exclusive shoes.. so yeah a lot of black kids probly do wear white af1's, but a lot of white kids wear shit thats more generic than that.
May 31, 2008 @ 03:43 PM
drifter

well percentage wise, most white kids don't wear exclusive shoes.. so yeah a lot of black kids probly do wear white af1's, but a lot of white kids wear shit thats more generic than that.

wtf is more generic than AF1? my 10 year old cousin wears white AF1s.

But your white and you dont wear generic stuff only cool shade tees.

haha sorry wilson is rubbing off on me.
May 31, 2008 @ 03:52 PM
!!E-MONEY!!

Sentences like that make you sound like a little bitch who can't take shit. What are you fucking Oprah and want Nig ger abolished?

Fuck you, you know how many black kids so the most racist ass shit cus they know no one says shit back due to sounding racist.

His sentence wasnt racist at all so your just a fag. You know whats funny, you werent racist but you were stereotypical. You said a suburban mom...meaning a moderately wealthy white person.

You contradicted your so called beliefs you twat.

You need to chill b. I'm not offended, I'm fucking white and from what i suppose you could call the suburbs. I wasn't calling Wilson a racist I was saying that what he said sounded SLIGHTLY racist. I don't see why you wanna come and call me a fag because im giving your boyfriend a hard time on the internet. Whatever, keep talking tuff. Sorry, I upset you so much. Who's the bitch here?
May 31, 2008 @ 04:00 PM
gbusy17

wtf is more generic than AF1? my 10 year old cousin wears white AF1s.

But your white and you dont wear generic stuff only cool shade tees.

haha sorry wilson is rubbing off on me.

Skechers lol. But seriously you and Wilson really can't get off that sunglass t hahah. He acts like hes never seen a 10 deep t before lol.
May 31, 2008 @ 05:37 PM
drifter

Skechers lol. But seriously you and Wilson really can't get off that sunglass t hahah. He acts like hes never seen a 10 deep t before lol.

wilson doesnt even know what 10 deep is.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:40 PM
redshoepaul

wilson doesnt even know what 10 deep is.

Says you.
May 31, 2008 @ 09:34 PM
vscrolla00

Geez you guys are taking his shit to literal. I also see a lot of black kids act like straight up dumbasses and i state that. i also see a lot of dumbass rich white kids in boston, and i state that. ill state what i see.

white air forces are played out and honestly fucking retarded. Did he describe you? is that why your so mad?

you and your boyfriend are the biggest herbs on this board. I don't have any white af1's, so no I'm not mad. But to say a plain white classic nike shoe is "honestly fucking retarded just shows how much of faggot ass hipster you are. just because they aren't the most IN sneaker at the moment you somehow come to the conclusion that a plain stylish shoe is "retarded" they are arguably the most popular nike shoe of all time

pshh your the type of dude who went out and bought some neon dunks and a fixie last week so you can be scene.
May 31, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
drifter

Says you.

i need to start adding sarcasm tags to my post i guess. you guys never understand when im not serious. which every post by the way.

you and your boyfriend are the biggest herbs on this board. I don't have any white af1's, so no I'm not mad. But to say a plain white classic nike shoe is "honestly fucking retarded just shows how much of faggot ass hipster you are. just because they aren't the most IN sneaker at the moment you somehow come to the conclusion that a plain stylish shoe is "retarded" they are arguably the most popular nike shoe of all time

pshh your the type of dude who went out and bought some neon dunks and a fixie last week so you can be scene.

nah last shoes i bought were the Prod 2's cindo de mayo. But close man.

And honestly you just described every person on this forum...for fucks sake its hypebeast! so you dissing all of us? trying to start beef now with everyone?

be back in 10 mins, gotta go clean my AF1's.
May 31, 2008 @ 09:51 PM
redshoepaul

nah last shoes i bought were the Prod 2's cindo de mayo.

Ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly.
June 1, 2008 @ 12:00 AM
TJXenos

cuz they can get it next month for half as much without camping.

Yall realize the concepts lobsters come with the whole package that other stores will not get, just like bodega's pumps came with a whole package, and the other 6 spots that got the pumps just got the shoes. Same fucking diff, except the lobsters are dropping elsewhere a month later and I think alife etc dropped the pumps today. (also theres only 300 total pumps and there will probably be a few thousand lobsters all told, nikes are probably 20 times as popular as reeboks so its probably a wash). Anyway who got the golden ticket?
June 1, 2008 @ 12:03 AM
TJXenos

Racist.
June 1, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
drifter

yea im pretty poor and cant afford shoes like the lobsters.
June 1, 2008 @ 12:41 AM
drifter

"SMH"

niggga you STOOOOOOOOOOPS

who you calling a *****, *****? and dont makes fun of my 10th grade education, not my fault i gotta skip school to camp for shoes.
June 1, 2008 @ 11:36 AM
Tedums

The bodega release was hella fun. Anyone know when the next big Boston drops are?

O and whens kloop reopening?
June 1, 2008 @ 11:49 AM
redshoepaul

The bodega release was hella fun. Anyone know when the next big Boston drops are?

O and whens kloop reopening?

They said last year. It's still not close to being done.

DRIFTER IT WAS SARCASM, HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
June 1, 2008 @ 12:36 PM
drifter

They said last year. It's still not close to being done.

DRIFTER IT WAS SARCASM, HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

It's suppose to be june or july right? Honestly, it can be as nice as they want it. But if they just sell LRG and Stussy and dont have a shoe game, then the store still sucks.

But then again they are trying to get all the unsuspecting Newbury shoppers not us type of people.

Oh and redshoepaul, i figured as much and i was joking too...mainly poking jabs at the new york people.
June 1, 2008 @ 03:05 PM
sarcasticfolly

If anyone wants the escape pack in an 11.5/12, let me know.
June 1, 2008 @ 06:03 PM
redshoepaul

Oh and redshoepaul, i figured as much and i was joking too...mainly poking jabs at the new york people.

Ah ok, well I was taking jabs when they were camping. So high five. cool
June 1, 2008 @ 08:21 PM
Wilson

Damn you dudes are wildn out FA REALZ!

I'm saying that about the blacks and the shoes and the shit 'cause that video had ALL black dudes, caught me off gaurd. Nothing wrong with all white kicks, I had all white am90 and all black. Can't be physco flashy 24/7.

And why the fuck hasn't anyone posted 1 Lobster pic in here or Pickups? Faggots bought em all, kept in the closet on ice for fucking resell, dykes.
June 1, 2008 @ 08:57 PM
Tedums

Damn you dudes are wildn out FA REALZ!

I'm saying that about the blacks and the shoes and the shit 'cause that video had ALL black dudes, caught me off gaurd. Nothing wrong with all white kicks, I had all white am90 and all black. Can't be physco flashy 24/7.

And why the fuck hasn't anyone posted 1 Lobster pic in here or Pickups? Faggots bought em all, kept in the closet on ice for fucking resell, dykes.

Cuz those things are too ugly too look at.

BTW I was there at the release, and the last 50 guys were white teenagers, first 50 were mostly black/asian.
June 1, 2008 @ 08:57 PM
KGP2007

i love yall! &)
June 1, 2008 @ 09:49 PM
Wilson

I LOVE MEN.

wut.
June 1, 2008 @ 11:50 PM
drifter

Fuck your lovefest. I'm a pissed off Masshole.
June 2, 2008 @ 12:04 AM
Wilson

Let me see you undressed.
June 2, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
Big Spartacus

Does anyone know of any cool art galleries/installations in Boston right now ?
June 2, 2008 @ 08:43 AM
Chedda_BLC

^^^ Big Spart, Not sure if you are into his work, but we have a huge Futura piece in the back of Concepts that a lot of peolpe come in to check out.

OK quick recap on the lobster release. First of all thank you to all of you that either came out and waited and/or just came through to show support for the event. We def appreiciate all of our customers.

I know everyone has heard all the stories about the line, the package, the shoe, etc.... The one thing I wanted to share was some of the feedback we got from the people. The first 13 or so people were all NY heads. They were so impressed with how we treated the crowd/customers that they want to start coming all the way to Mass for their pick ups. These were hardcore sneaker heads that pretty much go toevery big release there is.... I mean dudes out there rocking 5's autographed by Gentry... Anyway they said the service they got here beat anywhere else they have been. They said most of the time employees dont even speak to them let alone take the time to thank them for coming. We got dudes food, gave them free stuff, chilled with them etc... They thanked us for making them feel appreciated.
June 2, 2008 @ 08:44 AM
Chedda_BLC

Wilson, That was really you in line?
June 2, 2008 @ 10:28 AM
drifter

dude, your lucky concepts isnt near fenway. your suppose to spit on people from NYC not thank them.

haha, but nah now those motherfuckers are gonna cause shit every release.
June 2, 2008 @ 11:42 AM
Wilson

No I wasn't in line. It's like your pretending you saw me so you can say something. Calm down, it's a shoe release. We fought online for 1 day, go take your creatine shake and nut in a napkin.

Please login first to reply.