December 15, 2006 @ 08:09 PM
eckoblue

CONCEPTS is selling blue taxi for 85 too.
December 16, 2006 @ 02:58 PM
joonx718

just for the record "adidasinda617" does not work at a.w.o.l. nor is he affiliated. i don't know why people are sh*ttin' on laced, spungie and aleko are peace.
December 16, 2006 @ 04:25 PM
drifter

just for the record "adidasinda617" does not work at a.w.o.l. nor is he affiliated. i don't know why people are sh*ttin' on laced, spungie and aleko are peace.

They arent that bad of people but their prices. Wtf is up with that. They have accounts and shit so why do they have to charge more. For instance they had the bears for 50 bucks more than Concepts.
December 17, 2006 @ 07:48 AM
beastmodesquad

awol's wack tiffs for 480 i almost died laughing, concepts starting to grow on me... but yo go hit up laced for those blue taxis 85 bux cant beat that online they going for more, i havent checked concepts but im gunna hit it up tomorrow anyone know if they got em for cheap

lol you thought 480 tiffs is funny? You should see these guys that work there lmao.
December 17, 2006 @ 08:04 AM
beastmodesquad

ya, fuck nike on a corporate level. I mean... I didn't know about that but last time I was at A.W.O.L. they had tiffanys and other sick consigned shit.

Heres the deal,
Boston is wicked hot right now, but people are getting some things a bit crooked.

First of all, Laced is not on colombia street or whatever someone said, its on the intersection on colombus and mass ave. Its a clear shot from hynes/convention center down mass ave (15 minute walk).

Secondly, as cool as bodega is in terms of its hidden premise, its not really worth it for sneakers. They have like a tire seventy billion nike account and all of their shit is highly overpriced because they are hidden behind a snapple machine. I only ever cop shit there if Im getting the employee discount.

Thiiiird, concepts is sick but the people there for the most part are assholes. If they don't know you or think that your legit enough for a certain pair of kicks they will "not have them in your size" after looking in the back for like 20 seconds.

But other than that its all pretty word. Im just waiting for laced and bodega to get even better gear which they definately will as time goes by.
PEACE

P.S. AWOL is sick

duuuuude, stop the bashing. It's sooooo obvious your from this lame store employed with flaming homo metrosexuals.

and this store you speak so highly about has the most overprices shoes out of everyone?!

No one respects this store. Does anyone happen to notice the people hyping up this store in this thread only have like a 5-20 post count? lol its soo obvious.

Honestly, you guys need to stop bashing everyone, because I personally went into your store and

1) it was empty
2) the shoe consignments that you still have are wayyy overpriced
3) the workers looked like metrosexuals in their lacoste polos
December 17, 2006 @ 09:42 AM
drifter

Alrite lets move away from the fact that the guy was hyping up AWOL quite a bit. And let's move more so onto what the shops currently have etc.
December 17, 2006 @ 02:58 PM
beastmodesquad

No one respects this new store. Does anyone happen to notice the people hyping up this store in this thread only have like a 5-20 post count? lol its soo obvious.

Honestly, you guys need to stop bashing everyone, because I personally went into your store and

1) it was empty
2) the shoe consignments that you still have are wayyy overpriced
3) the workers looked metrosexual and had no knowledge of anything
December 17, 2006 @ 05:59 PM
terrellnrthcrk

im with drifter ^

but i couldnt help but notice that beastmodesquad's post count was 3.... not even 5-20 range. but lets move on
December 17, 2006 @ 06:14 PM
beastmodesquad

im with drifter ^

but i couldnt help but notice that beastmodesquad's post count was 3.... not even 5-20 range. but lets move on

well, I'm not the one making fake screen names bashing on stores to make theirs look better. I support Boston stores, but there has to be a line drawn.
December 17, 2006 @ 06:47 PM
terrellnrthcrk

haha i dunno whos making fake names, but w/e, everyones gonna dig different shops. if you dont like it, dont cop there. boston heads need to be bringin it together right now, our scenes pickin up a lil bit... not a time to fight over pointless shit
December 17, 2006 @ 07:23 PM
joonx718

well, I'm not the one making fake screen names bashing on stores to make theirs look better. I support Boston stores, but there has to be a line drawn.

no one from a.w.o.l. is making fake screen names to bash other stores to make a.w.o.l. look better.

i'm friends w/ the cats from a.w.o.l., and they got support for all the stores in the bean and there's plenty of room for everyone.

you're entitled to your opinion about the workers being flaming metrosexuals b/c i don't like flaming metros either.

but enough with your half-ass suspicion about people making fake names, it's tiresome.

if you ain't feelin' a.w.o.l., then that's cool, if you got support for a.w.o.l., that's cool too.

anyway, this thread is supposed to be about boston stores, so let's talk about what's poppin' at the stores.

p.s. hepdog, adidasin617 ain't from a.w.o.l. son.
December 17, 2006 @ 07:59 PM
joonx718

yeah no one's making fake names, i don't know where you're coming from homey, but those accusations have become tiresome.

and in terms of lacoste polo shirt wearing flaming metros. so what? everyone has their own style. it doesn't mean they don't have love for sneakers and the streetwear culture.

anyway, this thread has become childish. it's supposed to be about what's hot right now at all the spots in the bean.

if yall like a spot, yall like it, if you don't, you don't.

just let people know what they have in stock. that's all people care about.

everyone can't be pleased. some of ya'll are actin' mad corny right now.

and rob.hep.

adidasin617 ain't from the a.w.o.l. store.
December 17, 2006 @ 09:01 PM
beastmodesquad

adidasinda617 you clearly work for awol.. if you ever went to concepts and they "didn't have your size" then you are cleary a punk bitch and not worthy... stay in allston with your 5 posts!

you heard it from the man himself. nuff said. |0
December 17, 2006 @ 11:13 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo, whatever, who gives a fuck. healthy competition is legit but lets leave it at that. shop where you wanna, no one is making people to roll to spots they dont dig.
December 17, 2006 @ 11:15 PM
joonx718

word. did anyone cop the dead serious hoodie?
December 17, 2006 @ 11:40 PM
SBJmarT

tried to cop the dead serious hoodie, instead picked up some stussy hoods and a hat, but hit up true east they got some deals over there they still got the green and blue taxis, purple pidgeons, ahh aqua chalks and the jeremy fish classics.. o ya the brown and vashe mids something else im forgetting but u get the point and if u need anything boards and all the good stuff. i just checked it out the other day
December 18, 2006 @ 08:42 AM
sneakersquirre

3) the workers looked like metrosexuals in their lacoste polos

lmao, do people even still rock lacoste?
December 18, 2006 @ 07:23 PM
terrellnrthcrk

how much for the blue taxis @ true east? lol im hoping 85 like concepts
December 18, 2006 @ 07:28 PM
beastmodesquad

LOL smile
December 18, 2006 @ 07:33 PM
SBJmarT

how much for the blue taxis @ true east? lol im hoping 85 like concepts

the blue taxis were 90 but thats not that bad 5 bux more, while everything else was still retail
December 18, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
drifter

when the fuck did polos go out of style? A lot of you are talking shit but unless you get an extra small i dont see how that shit would be gay. Not everything you wear has to have guns, money and naked bitches on it.
December 18, 2006 @ 10:10 PM
owensA

when the fuck did polos go out of style? A lot of you are talking shit but unless you get an extra small i dont see how that shit would be gay. Not everything you wear has to have guns, money and naked bitches on it.

Word. I mean polos are really a staple of American fashion in general, whether you're a preppy white boy or a black dude from the ghetto it's a pretty universal piece of apparel. Seems like ppl on here think a rainbow camo bape hoody is straight but a polo's gay... cmon now. I swear to god some of yall would go to the Four Seasons wearing some goofy ass all-over gun print shirt.
December 18, 2006 @ 10:12 PM
joonx718

Word. I mean polos are really a staple of American fashion in general, whether you're a preppy white boy or a black dude from the ghetto it's a pretty universal piece of apparel. Seems like ppl on here think a rainbow camo bape hoody is straight but a polo's gay... cmon now. I swear to god some of yall would go to the Four Seasons wearing some goofy ass all-over gun print shirt.

^^ co-sign.
December 18, 2006 @ 11:11 PM
terrellnrthcrk

lol 30 Something from the new jay album comes to mind. ya i think im head down there sometime this week and cop some blue taxis... pretty fresh for 90 bucks.
December 18, 2006 @ 11:13 PM
joonx718

word those taxi's are nice.

those untiffs coming to the states?
December 19, 2006 @ 10:52 PM
beastmodesquad

you mad cause you wear tight polos huh lol
December 19, 2006 @ 11:09 PM
terrellnrthcrk

^ bro, are you like 6? seriously let it go, everyone else has.
December 20, 2006 @ 07:04 AM
sneakersquirre

adidasinda617 you clearly work for awol.. if you ever went to concepts and they "didn't have your size" then you are cleary a punk bitch and not worthy... stay in allston with your 5 posts!

^cosign with rob hep smile smile smile
December 20, 2006 @ 08:47 AM
jnguyen226

im new at this but yeah karmaloop have some greedy genius stuff but you might have to order it online
December 20, 2006 @ 08:49 AM
jnguyen226

the above msg was just for one of the questions someone had awhile back

Please login first to reply.