FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 2, 2006 @ 11:32 PM
entangledvyne

yah man that spot was crazy today! i copped one of the CLH rising sun hoodies, they didnt have many good shoes in my size, but they did have the AM90 foot patrols for 95, i forget what sizes they had but they might be worth pickin up to someone, just to send the word out.
December 3, 2006 @ 08:19 AM
TommyMM96

i went yesterday and copped a dodgy dealings hoodie to match send helps. place was fire. they had a real sick collection of kicks and clothes. good shit....place is like 2 secs from me too
December 3, 2006 @ 08:43 AM
entangledvyne

consignment means that people can bring in their kicks, and AWOL. or the store in general will sell em, and both the store and the person will get a cut of the shoes am i correct? I just wasnt posotive, and figured i would ask.
December 3, 2006 @ 12:33 PM
drifter

consignment means that people can bring in their kicks, and AWOL. or the store in general will sell em, and both the store and the person will get a cut of the shoes am i correct? I just wasnt posotive, and figured i would ask.

correct. Just like Flight Club and other shops they do consignment. Where the shop gets a percent of the sale and you get the rest. Not bad if you have a good collection and want to get rid of some gear.
December 3, 2006 @ 03:02 PM
eckoblue

I wanna know whoever lives near Allston if you dont mind...
so that I can line up with you when some shops release new shoes!
December 3, 2006 @ 04:26 PM
terrellnrthcrk

i live in brookline, mad close. yah i was there on saturday, place is ill. my boy copped the 10deep lumberjack. took some pics too if anyone didnt go. kinda stoked the scene in the city is pickin up a lil... god knows this town needs it.

i also copped kameda bros court force lows at bodega for 100 sat (day they dropped), they're dope
December 4, 2006 @ 08:10 PM
dotplaya91

anyone know places in boston that have Greedy Genius stuff? Supposedly Concepts doesnt carry them anymore
December 5, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
entangledvyne

uhh if concepts doesnt have em, i dont think there is anywhere else in boston that has GN$, there is one shop in pittsfield mass, i believe its called
"The garden" but thats pretty far off... sorry mate
December 5, 2006 @ 02:23 PM
dotplaya91

damn it i might have to hike it to pittsfeild now
December 5, 2006 @ 02:28 PM
drifter

damn it i might have to hike it to pittsfeild now

shit you want Greedy Genius that bad? Just cop online dude. And Concepts might not have them at the moment. They probably sold out of all they shit they had and will only get Greedy Genius gear when new stuff releases. Unless im totally wrong.

But yea kicks wise Concepts is the spot.
December 5, 2006 @ 04:05 PM
dotplaya91

okay den
December 7, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
santanabandana

ayyo look i've been in boston my whole life & they've stepped there game up the past few years yall were right on w/the spots...

BEST GEAR:BODEGA...there hours are kinda ehhh but if you show up on the right day...i know the dudes there real good so i know when they get the ill shit in...

KICKS:CONCEPTS...nuff said

LACED is straight they got new manifest shit in there no CREAM shirt though but they got BBC, BAPE, 10 DEEP..as far as kicks go there mad expensive you most likely pay 140 + for a pair of dunks

if yall are into adidas check out HIPZEPIS off of washington st. ( downtown crossing on the orange line) they got mad exclusives....

or the adidas originals store in CAMBRIDGE

ALSO...i got a pair of MORK N MINDY'S SIZE 11 for sale and am willing to do boston meetups get @ me or just leave a reply if your interested....i'm always checking this thread peace out yall
December 7, 2006 @ 04:41 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo you should seriously peep this new shop on harvard in allston, AWOL. stopped in with my boy last sat when it opened, ill gear and some good kicks. 10deep, freshjive, orisue, etc. and more comin. some real nice dunks (rayguns, the like allover wood grain, not the cheap ones, tiffs, blue dontrelles, reflectors, etc) and if you dig af1s they got a ton (easters, frankensteins) plus they do consignment. checkit!

mad nice to see boston heads steppin it up!
December 7, 2006 @ 10:40 PM
joonx718

a lot of franks have been selling.

still a few sizes left!
December 8, 2006 @ 06:41 AM
SBJmarT

concepts still got the greedy genius and i laugh at them everytime i walk in concepts, hmmm awol i gotta hit this up
December 8, 2006 @ 09:33 AM

Inactive

we laugh every time you walk in too....schmuck!
December 8, 2006 @ 01:18 PM
entangledvyne

we laugh every time you walk in too....schmuck!

OHHHHH!!! yah man... concepts are aiiight in my book. good selection, reasonable prices. so what if they carry greedy genius they dont carry shoes to keep haters happy, they do it to make money!
December 8, 2006 @ 01:33 PM
drifter

OHHHHH!!! yah man... concepts are aiiight in my book. good selection, reasonable prices. so what if they carry greedy genius they dont carry shoes to keep haters happy, they do it to make money!

Yea truthfully I'm not into Greedy Genius like some are but some people are and they are there to cater to people want kicks.

And tell me this. Where else can you find in Boston consistently a shop that is run well and is on top of releases especially from Nike SB. And they dont charge rape prices. Have a good atmosphere and just have what you want.

Can you name one? Oh shit wait did you say Concepts? Yea. That's what i thought. There has yet to be a shop for kicks to compare. And don't mention laced because i said no bullshit pricing.
December 8, 2006 @ 11:05 PM
SBJmarT

Yea truthfully I'm not into Greedy Genius like some are but some people are and they are there to cater to people want kicks.

And tell me this. Where else can you find in Boston consistently a shop that is run well and is on top of releases especially from Nike SB. And they dont charge rape prices. Have a good atmosphere and just have what you want.

Can you name one? Oh shit wait did you say Concepts? Yea. That's what i thought. There has yet to be a shop for kicks to compare. And don't mention laced because i said no bullshit pricing.

as of resently bro i havent even seen any sbs in concepts it seems as if the account was gone but watever oo wait they still got the blazers and some court forces yaa i dig concepts butt i aint into artful doger hoodies
December 9, 2006 @ 04:11 AM
entangledvyne

AWOL is lookin on the ups too. but we will see how they do in the long run. on opening day they were on top of their shoe game.
December 9, 2006 @ 10:55 AM
drifter

as of resently bro i havent even seen any sbs in concepts it seems as if the account was gone but watever oo wait they still got the blazers and some court forces yaa i dig concepts butt i aint into artful doger hoodies

What was released recently that were substantially big or wanted highly. Mafia pack and Bears pack. To my knowledge and its been confirmed here. That they had them but they sold out fast. They werent at bad prices either. Their bears were 50 bucks lower than Laced! So from that I assume they are on top of it since this year Nike hasnt released anything huge besides those and they had them.

And entangledvyne yea I hope AWOL gets big and maybe even can get an SB account but might be doubtful. But it would be good for that to happen to cause more competition.
December 9, 2006 @ 04:33 PM
owensA

Hopefully AWOL will get an SB account, I mean Boston really has very few SB accounts and I don't even know where the nearest skateshop is to Allston so maybe that'll push Nike toward giving em one
December 13, 2006 @ 09:55 PM
adidasinda617

Boston is Sick Ill Nasty Kids
Heres the deal,
Boston is wicked hot right now, but people are getting some things a bit crooked.

First of all, Laced is not on colombia street or whatever someone said, its on the intersection on colombus and mass ave. Its a clear shot from hynes/convention center down mass ave (15 minute walk).

Secondly, as cool as bodega is in terms of its hidden premise, its not really worth it for sneakers. They have like a tire seventy billion nike account and all of their shit is highly overpriced because they are hidden behind a snapple machine. I only ever cop shit there if Im getting the employee discount.

Thiiiird, concepts is sick but the people there for the most part are assholes. If they don't know you or think that your legit enough for a certain pair of kicks they will "not have them in your size" after looking in the back for like 20 seconds.

But other than that its all pretty word. Im just waiting for laced and bodega to get even better gear which they definately will as time goes by.
PEACE

P.S. AWOL is sick
December 13, 2006 @ 10:54 PM
eckoblue

AWOL got new hoodies and they are gonna be available tommorow.
You should go before they are gone!
December 13, 2006 @ 11:25 PM
owensA

What hoodies specifically. And I've only been to Concepts once and I was treated well, as for Laced I thought the guy when I went was real curt and rude in my opinion, plus Laced is prolly the most overpriced sneaker spot I've ever been, haven't been there in a while tho.
December 14, 2006 @ 12:22 AM
eckoblue

i dont quite remember what the guy said since im not too into hoodies.
But i think he said 10 deep.... and some others.
And they wont be selling any nike consignments cuz nike told them that they have to stop consignments if they wanna get sb account.
I hope they get their account by Feb!
December 14, 2006 @ 01:56 PM
owensA

Nike's a bunch of shoe nazis, how does a consignment shop really hurt them, there's plenty in tokyo and nyc and they've already recieved the $ when ppl originally bought the kicks
December 14, 2006 @ 02:20 PM
adidasinda617

fuck corporate policy
ya, fuck nike on a corporate level. I mean... I didn't know about that but last time I was at A.W.O.L. they had tiffanys and other sick consigned shit. Thats nonesense. And also ya, the dudes at laced are dicks.
December 14, 2006 @ 04:09 PM

Inactive

adidasinda617 you clearly work for awol.. if you ever went to concepts and they "didn't have your size" then you are cleary a punk bitch and not worthy... stay in allston with your 5 posts!

December 14, 2006 @ 08:17 PM
SBJmarT

awol's wack tiffs for 480 i almost died laughing, concepts starting to grow on me... but yo go hit up laced for those blue taxis 85 bux cant beat that online they going for more, i havent checked concepts but im gunna hit it up tomorrow anyone know if they got em for cheap

Please login first to reply.