FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 25, 2006 @ 01:07 AM
drifter

new 10deep dropped at bodega today. apparently everyones creaming their fuckin jeans over 10deep this year, the place was buzzin. the rest of it drops tomorrow. they had those rocksmith jackets that are kinda fresh, and some nice alife kicks and their newest lids. 10deep is aight, i got 1 hoodie, but when im walkin around that part of town it seems like every 3rd person is rockin it. even kids who dont know shit about sneakers or streetwear or w/e, seems they just go themself a 10deep hoodie. neways, bodegas pretty stocked right now. karmaloops lookin kinda bear, besides those green lrg jackets and the mork & mindy dunks. haha the big dude with the beard who works there was rockin public label, but no sign of it in the store.

Word how much 10 deep hoodies goin for? And Karma loop has the mork and mindys how much?
November 25, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
terrellnrthcrk

shit dont remember for the m&m's... deep was runnin bout average, around 140-150 if i remember correctly. and the rest dropped today. dont bank on that tho, i was a lil baked, i'd call to 2x check if your thinkin about headin down to cop.
November 25, 2006 @ 11:00 PM
drifter

shit dont remember for the m&m's... deep was runnin bout average, around 140-150 if i remember correctly. and the rest dropped today. dont bank on that tho, i was a lil baked, i'd call to 2x check if your thinkin about headin down to cop.

word thanks for the info.
November 26, 2006 @ 01:14 AM
entangledvyne

the morks are 150 at the karmaloop, and they only have size 10,12 i think.... and in other news the bear pack is at laced for 210, 215 and 220.
November 26, 2006 @ 11:29 AM
drifter

the morks are 150 at the karmaloop, and they only have size 10,12 i think.... and in other news the bear pack is at laced for 210, 215 and 220.

Thanks for the info. I still feel thats to much for M&M's.

This will basically start another discussion but how do you all feel about Eastern Boarder? I know it's not located in Boston per say. But it is around New England. But I dunno they are a pretty big skate shop for the area and yet still lack with stuff. They never know when they will get anything especially the Leominster one. And truthfully they could find out atleast something if they asked or for instance called the warehouse.

That's what the Nashua one did they called up the warehouse to find out about the Terry Kennedy Hoodies. But especially in the shoe part they havent gotten anything over the top.

Which sucks because i guess maybe some of you can remember if you went but they apparently got for instance the Hawaiis and i believe the tiffs when they came out. And the dude couldnt remember exact price but he said more than normal but i assume under atleast 130 or so. Which is not bad at all. Now they havent released shit. Their slacking.
November 26, 2006 @ 02:01 PM
entangledvyne

Yah i guess, but still you have to remember they are a skateboard shop... not a streetwear boutique, And i am assuming none of the people working there are dunk/fashion heads.. Im sure if someone had an interest in streetwear who was working there they would go out of their way to find stuff like that out. The nashua one also had no idea even what the TK krew hoodies were... But they do get nice stuff from time to time, i got my Anderson camo's there for like 90 bucks, and they have a good selection of supras if you are into them. But i have no gripes with EB i just go their to get my skateboard stuff.

(yah 150+ is way to much for the M&M's, but im not huge into karma-loop anyhow.)
November 26, 2006 @ 08:53 PM
drifter

Yah i guess, but still you have to remember they are a skateboard shop... not a streetwear boutique, And i am assuming none of the people working there are dunk/fashion heads.. Im sure if someone had an interest in streetwear who was working there they would go out of their way to find stuff like that out. The nashua one also had no idea even what the TK krew hoodies were... But they do get nice stuff from time to time, i got my Anderson camo's there for like 90 bucks, and they have a good selection of supras if you are into them. But i have no gripes with EB i just go their to get my skateboard stuff.

(yah 150+ is way to much for the M&M's, but im not huge into karma-loop anyhow.)

Nah i have nothing against EB it's an alrite skate shop. Pricing is fair etc. and i understand its not a boutique but i guess i wish they were just a little bit more on top of it but of course because of my bias. But yea the Nashua place didnt know about the TK hoody but still called and when i stopped by last week one of the customers said he got his from CCS already and its great and one of the workers wrote down my info and will call once they get it. Which is great considering most shops are dicks.

But yea they do offer good shit. Especially if you want some kicks just to do whatever in. for instance now all of their clearance shit is 20 bucks. All of it.
November 27, 2006 @ 09:18 AM
ignite!

Anybody know the best place for buying Air Stabs in Beantown?
November 27, 2006 @ 12:16 PM
entangledvyne

bodega, and concepts. Uhh i think karmaloop had a pair as well. But your best bet would be concepts for selection and price.cool
November 28, 2006 @ 03:15 PM
eckoblue

concepts got new 10 deep stuff and they did have 3 bears.
November 28, 2006 @ 07:09 PM
ignite!

Does anyehere in Boston have the Goodfellas?
November 28, 2006 @ 07:31 PM
eckoblue

concepts had them
November 28, 2006 @ 07:40 PM
drifter

Yea fucking concepts is on top of their shit recently. Had no clue they were getting the bears. Danm how much were they going for?
November 28, 2006 @ 09:04 PM
Freshcity

concepts is getting the bears this saturday
November 28, 2006 @ 09:16 PM
eckoblue

concepts had the bears last weekend for 150 each. They said that they got less than 10 pairs for each lo, mid, and hi
November 28, 2006 @ 09:19 PM
drifter

Hmm so are they getting another batch this saturday? Even if so i knew it would be near 200 atleast they are 150 and not 200 like Laced. Shows how Laced really isnt the spot for shoes.

But either way i'll call them tomorrow and see whats up.
November 28, 2006 @ 10:19 PM
Freshcity

that dick! he lied to me on the phone?
November 28, 2006 @ 10:36 PM
entangledvyne

yah laced isnt that great... But i guess its good, they are always like a last chance type deal... Go everywhere else in boston, if you cant find em check laced... And you will prolly find em, for real high. But i guess its better than nothing.

Hmm thinking of this makes me realise boston has really been stepping their game up lately... (the past few years)
November 29, 2006 @ 10:30 AM
eckoblue

concepts said they told ppl that they are not getting bears to whoever called cuz way too many ppl were calling.
They get every sort of sbs except for those asia or brazil exclusive ones. They got their sb account right after supreme nyc... according to guy at the concepts
November 29, 2006 @ 03:26 PM
drifter

concepts said they told ppl that they are not getting bears to whoever called cuz way too many ppl were calling.
They get every sort of sbs except for those asia or brazil exclusive ones. They got their sb account right after supreme nyc... according to guy at the concepts

Oh word thanks for the info. And yea it seems like they do get every release. I didnt think they would get the mafia pack and for sure not the bears now look.

Oh and just called them right now Its Wednesday about 4:30pm. Dude said sold out. So have no clue whats up. I mainly called just to know incase.
November 29, 2006 @ 09:02 PM
joonx718

new sneaker/streetwear boutique a.w.o.l.
what's good peoples. i'm new to this forum. just wanted to say wussup to all my beantown cats.

there's a new shop opening this saturday, dec 2nd at 11 am.

a.w.o.l. (addictive way of life)
190 harvard ave
allston, ma 02134
tel: 617.787.0600

brands that they carry:

gear:

artful dodger.10deep.freshjive.orisue.akomplice.tank theory.anomalies.shmack.playing for keeps.krew.imaginary foundation.stussy.five points.new era

kicks/sneakers:

nike (consignment).converse.new balance.adidas.vans.reebok.gravis.supra.evisu

there will be a launch party this friday, dec 1st from 9 pm - 2 am.

peep the flyer.

peace y'all.
November 29, 2006 @ 10:18 PM
eckoblue

wonder bar is like 10mins from my house!! holyshit, some new store finally opening at HARVARD AVE!!!!
Do they carry SBs too????
I really gotta know this.
Good info!
November 29, 2006 @ 10:45 PM
joonx718

what's good mang.

it's a 21+ event, and it might get packed. try to get there by 10 the latest.

and yes, they have some nike sbs on consignment.

you can take a sneak peek on friday b/c the bracelets required to enter wonderbar will be available at the store.

see you there!
November 30, 2006 @ 12:07 PM
entangledvyne

WTF!!! im gonna be 21 im 2 months! Any odds they wont check my id?!
November 30, 2006 @ 12:10 PM
eckoblue

nah, wonderbars quite strict abt it...
November 30, 2006 @ 12:18 PM
entangledvyne

erg whatever, i will be there saturday at some point, so maybe see some of you guys there. thanks for the info
November 30, 2006 @ 02:30 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo i'll definetly be there, i work like 3 or 4 blocks away. this is ill, haha we were just talking about how boston needs more shops to compete with bodega n shit. word.
November 30, 2006 @ 09:22 PM
entangledvyne

does anynone on here know if the fashion school on newbury street is good at all??? Im thinking about going there full time. but i dont know anyone thats a student there... i heard mass art is good too? any input from anyone.
November 30, 2006 @ 11:50 PM
terrellnrthcrk

yo mass art is definetly legit, and you should look into new england art institute. mass art is probably best though. dunno about the one on newbury
December 2, 2006 @ 11:24 PM
joonx718

spot was jampacked. a lot of stuff was selling like crack.

Please login first to reply.