Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
October 21, 2006 @ 02:00 PM
Manos

I just moved from Boston a couple months back. To be honest the sneaker heads in Boston seemed more on it then a lot of the Chicago dudes here. But the shops in Boston are dope. Bodega is very hot. Karma Loop is "coo",,the white dude there is the nicest cat in the world. Overall the Boston cats were super chill...very helpful outside of that spot in Harvard Square where those dudes are pretty much dick heads outside this one head I copped my 10 deep hoody from.

Really the thing I found was hurting the most in Boston was the music scene. But the streetwear was hooot. Can't wait to go back and visit in a couple of months!
October 23, 2006 @ 12:31 AM
terrellnrthcrk

yo wheres bodega and laced?

bodega is on clearway right off mass ave; mad easy to find. get off hynes convention/ica (end of newbury) and go back down mass ave like 2 blocks n your there. it looks like a little convenience store but just walk towards teh soda machine...

yo the boston music scene is on the way back up, even if termanology and 7l & esoteric hafta carry it there.
October 24, 2006 @ 07:56 PM
drifter

Laced is on Columbia Street. Go down Newbury Street take a left onto mass ave .
Also google it or something. Its right next to a Dunkin Donuts. Place isnt to bad stuff has been really helpful but nothing to major recently. unless your into legit bape gear and i believe they got the crooks and castles hoodies recently but might be all gone.
October 25, 2006 @ 01:25 PM
freshinese

Every time i'm in Boston i hit up Concepts, Karmaloop, Bodega and Laced. The guys are great at every shop. I was just down there last weekend.

Bodega is doing a really good job right now, great customer service and they're getting almost everything. It's definitely a visually appealing shop with stock but you gotta get there on the right days.

The Karmaloop guys are chill too, always there to help you out when you're just wandering through the store.

Concepts is a small streetwear/sneaker section in back of the Tannery. They are always sold out and that speaks for itself. You gotta get there when "it" drops. Great shop with alot of traffic.

Laced was chill, they were pretty much sold out too but i hear they're getting a shipment of all the new sb's soon. Nice looking skate shop...chill environment.
October 25, 2006 @ 05:59 PM
scoutbeats

I went to Bodega like friday and they had some TK Krew Hoodys..I think a size small left and a Triumvir Candyman hoody and some other hoodys..they had the new No Mas tees and someother stuff..didn't stay too long but def. stepped up since like 2 weeks ago when I went
October 28, 2006 @ 07:51 PM
drifter

I went to Bodega like friday and they had some TK Krew Hoodys..I think a size small left and a Triumvir Candyman hoody and some other hoodys..they had the new No Mas tees and someother stuff..didn't stay too long but def. stepped up since like 2 weeks ago when I went

How much were they TK hoodies?
October 28, 2006 @ 10:21 PM
scoutbeats

I think they were like 65-70 I forgot
October 29, 2006 @ 10:32 AM
drifter

I think they were like 65-70 I forgot

thats not bad. just wanted to check and see if possibly they were trying to charge a bit more.

But yea lets keep this thread alive and keep each other posted when shit drops at certain shops or already has. I'll do the same.

www.easternboarder.com is having a few discounts on their online site only.
November 4, 2006 @ 11:23 PM
scoutbeats

Did laced get the mafia pack?
November 7, 2006 @ 09:48 PM
drifter

Did laced get the mafia pack?

nope
November 8, 2006 @ 01:39 AM
eckoblue

concepts got them last week i think
November 8, 2006 @ 03:01 PM
drifter

concepts got them last week i think

fuck i slept they only have size 7's.
November 10, 2006 @ 03:40 AM
Tiffany Chan

YOOOOO

anyone that lives in boston can help me out to pick something at the bodega store and ship it to me (europe)??

PM OR MAIL ME A BONUS IS WAITING FOR YOU!!

thanks
November 12, 2006 @ 12:27 AM
terrellnrthcrk

Yo thinkin about hitting up Bodega tommorow or monday... anyone been recently? Whats in stock? If no ones been i'll hook up an update after.
November 12, 2006 @ 02:25 PM
drifter

Yo thinkin about hitting up Bodega tommorow or monday... anyone been recently? Whats in stock? If no ones been i'll hook up an update after.

They didn't have much for me. I picked up a 10 Deep tee. "shines like gold" one. They had a couple other 10 deep tees. They had a few hoodies. They still had the TK hoody but only small so ill wait till i get mine offline. Shoes i didnt see much that pleased me besides this one pair of Reeboks but thats it. Nothing major.

Oh but dont get me wrong it was my first time there and I was amazed. I love the whole having a real store and then going through a soda machine to get to the back. Shit is nuts. Inside is big yet small its not huge but still plenty of more room than other shops. Love the wood and look overall. Oh and they didnt have the mafia pack but the dude told me check Laced possibly(although they dont). And to me that was cool that they would tell me about another shop. Because with other shops like Laced it sort of seems like they dont want you going to other shops. Ive heard the staff say shit about Concepts before and to me its business but still.
November 14, 2006 @ 09:23 PM
entangledvyne

yah the dudes at laced arent that sweet, its like if you dont buy anything they dont want you in there period... and 90% of the time they have a bunch of shit and overpriced sneakers so... idk when you buy stuff they are cool though. On the other hand the peoples at bodega are always real chill, and are willing to talk about what they are getting and where else in the city to check out. To bad they dont carry crooks, and lem. and dualy, or else i would never go back to laced.. Plus that door bell in laced pisses me off, it feels more like a prison than a store.
November 14, 2006 @ 09:29 PM
drifter

yah the dudes at laced arent that sweet, its like if you dont buy anything they dont want you in there period... and 90% of the time they have a bunch of shit and overpriced sneakers so... idk when you buy stuff they are cool though. On the other hand the peoples at bodega are always real chill, and are willing to talk about what they are getting and where else in the city to check out. To bad they dont carry crooks, and lem. and dualy, or else i would never go back to laced.. Plus that door bell in laced pisses me off, it feels more like a prison than a store.

Word I agree fully with you man. Laced is the kind of shop that just doesnt want you there unless your spending money. Which makes sense because they dont want random kids or people just being there but at the same time in my mind this scene is a close knit one. In which you get to know each other etc. I mean come on how many guys are you going to meet that spend $200 on skateboarding shoes?

Concepts also seems like a nice shop people seem good. Rob Heppler widely known dude(does weekly drop etc) he works there. Have yet to meet the motherfucker but ive talked to him numerous times online always tells me come down.

Karma Loop although doesnt seem to be offering really hot shit although havent been in a month so might be wrong but even though thats the case the staff especially this one dude is really chill.

And yea laced with the buzzer. I mean the shop is small and they dont want to get robbed. but that area isnt exactly the worst and why not have it so you have to buzz people in once it gets dark. Shit is gay. Especially when they only buzzed in like 2 people max during their sale.
November 15, 2006 @ 01:29 AM
entangledvyne

yahh karmaloop isnt always on the hottest shit, but they have lots of LRG, Triumvir, and Artful Dodger.. The people there are cool, and the women that work there are beautiful.
And i understand what is said that they dont want random peeps just chilln in laced.. But seriously if they dont have new heat why buy old shit to keep the clerk happy.... Plus im not really into BBC and they stress BBC there heavily.... I mean i can imagine thats how most people are, if you went to a boutique near you and they had all last season stuff, who would buy it? Whatever though.... i will just shut my mouth and be thankful what we have in our little city of boston, plus their crooks gear is usually pretty up to datesmile

Well im going into the city tommorow to do some shopping and catch the lupe fiasco show. i will let you know who has what. plus im going to the Proletariat for the first time, so i hope that goes well......
November 16, 2006 @ 02:16 AM
entangledvyne

Hey guys just got back from boston.... Karmaloop had their normal stuff, but they had a few of the Staple george washington fitteds.

Bodega was running a bit dry, I picked up one of the cosby all over prints.. they have a whole bunch of newer alife stuff, as well as alife beenies. But i talked to the manager dude and he said they are getting a huge shippment within the next 2 weeks. Oh yah they had a bunch of once upon a time hoodies, the ones that are based out of NYC i think, one had an all over starwars pattern, another had like a miami vice lookin pattern, and they had a few Leyroy Jenkins hoodies ($250).

Laced had a few new crooks shirts, and some nice J$ shirts

Concepts had the new purp pigeons, as well as some once upon a time gear. Other than that nothing special.

no one had the mafia pack or the 3 Bears pack. sad

But on another note the lupe fiasco set was bumpin... smile
November 16, 2006 @ 06:57 AM
terrellnrthcrk

haha word lupe is always tight... im makin a run next week and ill let everyone know if bodega's gotten that shit yet. they're mad overdue, i was there over the weekend and besides alife shit was pretty bare...
November 17, 2006 @ 11:04 AM
soswagged88

i just moved back to boston from a 13 yrs stay in wake ass florida,i'll give it to the boston cats they can dress better than cat in florida, but come on here *****s need to that girbauds went out of style like 3 yrs ago these cats need to step they gear
November 21, 2006 @ 09:01 AM
Mighty Crown

anybody seen any Kanji stuff in boston?
November 21, 2006 @ 09:33 AM
entangledvyne

^naw i havnt seen it, but i also havnt gone out of my way looking for it..
November 21, 2006 @ 05:49 PM

Inactive

Kenji is the new illness in boston...

come to boston for the schools.. but stay for the women and drugs!
November 21, 2006 @ 07:21 PM
ktran

ugh no more new stores. Its just the same old things.
November 21, 2006 @ 08:39 PM
entangledvyne

any black friday sales going on? that anyone knows of...
November 23, 2006 @ 05:21 AM
eckoblue

Laced is gonna have 3 bears pack on Nov. 24th. They are gonna be 200+ for each of them (i forgot how much for each), but the highest one is like 250. $600 If you buy all 3 bears. Does anyone know if any other shops are getting em for cheaper?
November 23, 2006 @ 09:00 AM
drifter

Laced is gonna have 3 bears pack on Nov. 24th. They are gonna be 200+ for each of them (i forgot how much for each), but the highest one is like 250. $600 If you buy all 3 bears. Does anyone know if any other shops are getting em for cheaper?

fuck and i wanted to cop but 200...fuck that.
November 23, 2006 @ 06:06 PM
scoutbeats

Fuck laced, always overcharge
November 24, 2006 @ 11:10 PM
terrellnrthcrk

new 10deep dropped at bodega today. apparently everyones creaming their fuckin jeans over 10deep this year, the place was buzzin. the rest of it drops tomorrow. they had those rocksmith jackets that are kinda fresh, and some nice alife kicks and their newest lids. 10deep is aight, i got 1 hoodie, but when im walkin around that part of town it seems like every 3rd person is rockin it. even kids who dont know shit about sneakers or streetwear or w/e, seems they just go themself a 10deep hoodie. neways, bodegas pretty stocked right now. karmaloops lookin kinda bear, besides those green lrg jackets and the mork & mindy dunks. haha the big dude with the beard who works there was rockin public label, but no sign of it in the store.

Please login first to reply.