July 22, 2012 @ 02:49:23
@gilly-suits yo i just looked up on a map, could i just walk up brookline ave to get to newbury? becauase thats all id have to do to get from yawkey to newbury
July 26, 2012 @ 02:35:57
Gilly Suits
Yes, you could. I walk that route just know it is hot as fcuk right now and lots of lights you have to wait at.

Also excited as fcuk for Frank Ocean this weekend.
July 26, 2012 @ 03:48:36
@gilly-suits i did it, it wasnt too far of a walk at all.
i didnt get as much time as i had wanted, im going back in a week or 2 solely for walking around and shopping and shit tho. im gonna have to map out all the places to go to
also, blvd. looks closed down, and xsquared hopefully is just closed on sundays cuz they werent open either
July 26, 2012 @ 17:56:25
Gilly Suits
Originally posted by Inactive User
i didnt get as much time as i had wanted, im going back in a week or 2 solely for walking around and shopping and shit tho. im gonna have to map out all the places to go to
also, blvd. looks closed down, and xsquared hopefully is just closed on sundays cuz they werent open either

BLVD closed on Sundays because they are a bunch of stoned skaters who are lazy as fcuk. I really don't like the help there. XSquared is alright but you could prob find better shoes going to the random Tannery locations. The Sneaker Tannery is located behind Newbury street. I like their shoes better. Where are you from anyways no one likes trips to Boston unless you are from like the surrounding states.
July 26, 2012 @ 19:08:03

BLVD closed on Sundays because they are a bunch of stoned skaters who are lazy as fcuk. I really don't like the help there. XSquared is alright but you could prob find better shoes going to the random Tannery locations. The Sneaker Tannery is located behind Newbury street. I like their shoes better. Where are you from anyways no one likes trips to Boston unless you are from like the surrounding states.
im from VT, its really the closest place for anything
but i dont really know much shit about boston so i dont know where all these other places are
July 26, 2012 @ 19:12:48
Gilly Suits
If you tell me what day I can be your tour guide if not working.
July 26, 2012 @ 20:10:10
If you tell me what day I can be your tour guide if not working.

aight we'll see man thanks
July 28, 2012 @ 00:37:02
another question for all you guys.. or maybe just @gilly-suits because he is the only one responding..
where in boston would be my best bet to get limited kicks? specifically, i think ill be there on the 4th, the day the fire red 4s drop, and the fireberry lebron 9s.. is niketown the best bet? is there lines? ive heard a little about rsvp but never payed too much attn since i dont like near anywhere that does it, but how does that work?
any info helps thanks
July 28, 2012 @ 01:33:46
Gilly Suits
Niketown, Expressions (if you don't mind a "Get Money Boys" situation with tons of black people though they will prob have a lot and there is plenty of Expressions locations), some footlocker and footactions.
July 28, 2012 @ 04:20:34
Niketown, Expressions (if you don't mind a "Get Money Boys" situation with tons of black people though they will prob have a lot and there is plenty of Expressions locations), some footlocker and footactions.

@gilly-suits big lines? where is my best bet
July 28, 2012 @ 11:20:59
Gilly Suits
Every place is big lines especially if you are buying in Boston. Honestly, I'd find which suburban stores are selling them and by from there. Lines are no joke.
July 28, 2012 @ 18:30:49
Gilly Suits
Selling extra ticket to Frank Ocean tonight hmu here
July 29, 2012 @ 01:14:22
might be getting a job on newbury st. Got my final interview/sit down this Thursday and i'm coming in from out of state. What I'm wondering is how is the area? I've been to Boston on vacation several times, but I'm talking living situation, nightlife, bitches wise? Hit me up, any input is def appreciated.
July 29, 2012 @ 01:16:39
might be getting a job on newbury st. Got my final interview/sit down this Thursday and i'm coming in from out of state. What I'm wondering is how is the area? I've been to Boston on vacation several times, but I'm talking living situation, nightlife, bitches wise? Hit me up, any input is def appreciated.

its wack.
July 29, 2012 @ 01:28:28

its wack.

Forreal son? Im from NY, but instead of living in the city I figured Boston would be a decent choice. I guess I'll just have to go and see what happens. What's wack though? Like the living situations or the nightlife/bitches?
July 29, 2012 @ 14:11:51
Every place is big lines especially if you are buying in Boston. Honestly, I'd find which suburban stores are selling them and by from there. Lines are no joke.

he's right. boston kids are hyping up shoes more than ever. some kids start forming these lines two days prior to the release.
July 29, 2012 @ 15:17:44
Gilly Suits

Uhm if you are living in Boston and not a predominantly Black neighborhood but say in an apartment near the better areas good luck rent will be high, you will have to find parking daily and might end up walking everywhere/taking the train. Bitches are not bad though I find the white girls here to be more Abercromie than Hipster. Spanish girls/black girls either dress wicked black or like tumblr photos but don't look nearly as good. Nightlife ends by 1:00~1:30 if you taking the train like 12:30. But I always figured you should be leaving with something by then. Clubs in downtown area are pretty cool, though my book works as lightning and DJ so I don't truly even know prices for shit in there cuz everything is reduced or free for me. Also is it me or on Newbury St they hire people not from Boston LOLz?
July 30, 2012 @ 19:33:38

Uhm if you are living in Boston and not a predominantly Black neighborhood but say in an apartment near the better areas good luck rent will be high, you will have to find parking daily and might end up walking everywhere/taking the train. Bitches are not bad though I find the white girls here to be more Abercromie than Hipster. Spanish girls/black girls either dress wicked black or like tumblr photos but don't look nearly as good. Nightlife ends by 1:00~1:30 if you taking the train like 12:30. But I always figured you should be leaving with something by then. Clubs in downtown area are pretty cool, though my book works as lightning and DJ so I don't truly even know prices for shit in there cuz everything is reduced or free for me. Also is it me or on Newbury St they hire people not from Boston LOLz?

Thanks for the input, the place ill be working at apparently everyone lives in beacon hill area. But yeah if I relocate there i'm going to be leaving my car in NY, and just be taking the T to get around and such. And as far as rent I'm def aware of the prices, I guess Ill just have to see what the living situation is for the guys who are opening up the boutique/shop, find a roommate or something, and or bite the bullet and just get raped on a 1 br. Ill be rolling into town thursday, and I guess I'll see whats up.
August 04, 2012 @ 00:24:24
came through concepts and Bodega yesterday. Met some cool peps working at those spots. Shops were on point too. Def feeling Boston doesmokeyface
August 04, 2012 @ 01:58:23
Gilly Suits
Bodega is awesome fo sho

Go to Orchard in Allston too, I love it in there
August 06, 2012 @ 04:15:19
i was just in boston too.
got the best vibe from concepts, all the guys there were really chill
bodega was a really dope shop too tho. really unique.
harvard st in allston has orchards and also awol and at the buzzer, all decent shops
August 15, 2012 @ 04:03:01
cross the bridge to cambridge and go to Kulturez in The Garage in Harvard square. they have their own line of clothes, other brands, skate stuff, and a pretty good selection of paint/caps/markers/ect. also, the owner is a rad dude.

http://www.facebook.com/kulturez

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

August 15, 2012 @ 17:27:31
Finally i forum where peeps from Boston do communicate. blushing

Any advice on opening a bank account considering being a non-citizen ? As in requirements etc.
August 15, 2012 @ 17:50:05
Gilly Suits
Finally i forum where peeps from Boston do communicate. blushing

Any advice on opening a bank account considering being a non-citizen ? As in requirements etc.

Open a Harbor One or Crescent Credit Union like all of the illegal CVs and Haitians.
August 15, 2012 @ 22:09:52
Thanks for the info. "Gilly".
August 16, 2012 @ 13:07:43

its wack.

CO-SIGN, the city is great, its better than nothing. But honestly any young person ( or anyone in general) who wants to be challenged/entertained/etc. really needs to look else where than Boston. It's good for college and thats it.

Also do not move to Beacon hill. You will get raped in rent, have to travel up hills all day with tiny (dog shit everywhere) sidewalks and see overly rich white people who clearly have too much money.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2012 @ 14:18:04
Gilly Suits

its wack.

CO-SIGN, the city is great, its better than nothing. But honestly any young person ( or anyone in general) who wants to be challenged/entertained/etc. really needs to look else where than Boston. It's good for college and thats it.

Also do not move to Beacon hill. You will get raped in rent, have to travel up hills all day with tiny (dog shit everywhere) sidewalks and see overly rich white people who clearly have too much money.

Honestly I don't know why you live inside Boston unless you are going to school. Much easier to live outside the city and take train or drive in. Trust me dude Boston isn't as bad as a NY when it comes to random shit and things on sidewalk. Though yes the sidewalks are small but gotta remember all of our streets are old horse trails that they never decided to widen now they can't *shrug*

On the entertainment part you gotta know what is going on Boston has shit to do all the time, just it is never explicit. Which everyone who doesn't keep up with shit hates. Plus travel to the suburbs is really not even bad.
August 31, 2012 @ 19:31:20
Anyone know where i can find Super Sunglasses? (Flattop)
August 31, 2012 @ 21:50:04
Wanna cop tickets to the asap, danny brown, schoolboy q show happening the last weekend of the month but am between copping box seats or the stand up tickets on the second floor. Anyone got any insight let me know here or hit me with a PM, much appreciated
Please login first to reply.
x