Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 29, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
RyandaGod

might be getting a job on newbury st. Got my final interview/sit down this Thursday and i'm coming in from out of state. What I'm wondering is how is the area? I've been to Boston on vacation several times, but I'm talking living situation, nightlife, bitches wise? Hit me up, any input is def appreciated.

its wack.

Forreal son? Im from NY, but instead of living in the city I figured Boston would be a decent choice. I guess I'll just have to go and see what happens. What's wack though? Like the living situations or the nightlife/bitches?
July 29, 2012 @ 02:11 PM
Vodica

Every place is big lines especially if you are buying in Boston. Honestly, I'd find which suburban stores are selling them and by from there. Lines are no joke.

he's right. boston kids are hyping up shoes more than ever. some kids start forming these lines two days prior to the release.
July 29, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
Gilly Suits

might be getting a job on newbury st. Got my final interview/sit down this Thursday and i'm coming in from out of state. What I'm wondering is how is the area? I've been to Boston on vacation several times, but I'm talking living situation, nightlife, bitches wise? Hit me up, any input is def appreciated.

Uhm if you are living in Boston and not a predominantly Black neighborhood but say in an apartment near the better areas good luck rent will be high, you will have to find parking daily and might end up walking everywhere/taking the train. Bitches are not bad though I find the white girls here to be more Abercromie than Hipster. Spanish girls/black girls either dress wicked black or like tumblr photos but don't look nearly as good. Nightlife ends by 1:00~1:30 if you taking the train like 12:30. But I always figured you should be leaving with something by then. Clubs in downtown area are pretty cool, though my book works as lightning and DJ so I don't truly even know prices for shit in there cuz everything is reduced or free for me. Also is it me or on Newbury St they hire people not from Boston LOLz?

Culective.com //

July 30, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
RyandaGod

Uhm if you are living in Boston and not a predominantly Black neighborhood but say in an apartment near the better areas good luck rent will be high, you will have to find parking daily and might end up walking everywhere/taking the train. Bitches are not bad though I find the white girls here to be more Abercromie than Hipster. Spanish girls/black girls either dress wicked black or like tumblr photos but don't look nearly as good. Nightlife ends by 1:00~1:30 if you taking the train like 12:30. But I always figured you should be leaving with something by then. Clubs in downtown area are pretty cool, though my book works as lightning and DJ so I don't truly even know prices for shit in there cuz everything is reduced or free for me. Also is it me or on Newbury St they hire people not from Boston LOLz?

Thanks for the input, the place ill be working at apparently everyone lives in beacon hill area. But yeah if I relocate there i'm going to be leaving my car in NY, and just be taking the T to get around and such. And as far as rent I'm def aware of the prices, I guess Ill just have to see what the living situation is for the guys who are opening up the boutique/shop, find a roommate or something, and or bite the bullet and just get raped on a 1 br. Ill be rolling into town thursday, and I guess I'll see whats up.
August 4, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
RyandaGod

came through concepts and Bodega yesterday. Met some cool peps working at those spots. Shops were on point too. Def feeling Boston doecool
August 4, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Gilly Suits

Bodega is awesome fo sho

Go to Orchard in Allston too, I love it in there

Culective.com //

August 6, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
EL TIGRE

i was just in boston too.
got the best vibe from concepts, all the guys there were really chill
bodega was a really dope shop too tho. really unique.
harvard st in allston has orchards and also awol and at the buzzer, all decent shops

twitter: @anthonyg28 ▲ Karmloop/Plndr rep code SAVE20SWAG for 20% off! ▲ http://gobigorgohomeless.tumblr.com/

August 15, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
pattshreds

cross the bridge to cambridge and go to Kulturez in The Garage in Harvard square. they have their own line of clothes, other brands, skate stuff, and a pretty good selection of paint/caps/markers/ect. also, the owner is a rad dude.

http://www.facebook.com/kulturez

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

August 15, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
8 baller

Finally i forum where peeps from Boston do communicate. smile

Any advice on opening a bank account considering being a non-citizen ? As in requirements etc.
August 15, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
Gilly Suits

Finally i forum where peeps from Boston do communicate. smile

Any advice on opening a bank account considering being a non-citizen ? As in requirements etc.

Open a Harbor One or Crescent Credit Union like all of the illegal CVs and Haitians.

Culective.com //

August 15, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
8 baller

Thanks for the info. "Gilly".
August 16, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
drifter

its wack.

CO-SIGN, the city is great, its better than nothing. But honestly any young person ( or anyone in general) who wants to be challenged/entertained/etc. really needs to look else where than Boston. It's good for college and thats it.

Also do not move to Beacon hill. You will get raped in rent, have to travel up hills all day with tiny (dog shit everywhere) sidewalks and see overly rich white people who clearly have too much money.
August 16, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
Gilly Suits

its wack.

CO-SIGN, the city is great, its better than nothing. But honestly any young person ( or anyone in general) who wants to be challenged/entertained/etc. really needs to look else where than Boston. It's good for college and thats it.

Also do not move to Beacon hill. You will get raped in rent, have to travel up hills all day with tiny (dog shit everywhere) sidewalks and see overly rich white people who clearly have too much money.

Honestly I don't know why you live inside Boston unless you are going to school. Much easier to live outside the city and take train or drive in. Trust me dude Boston isn't as bad as a NY when it comes to random shit and things on sidewalk. Though yes the sidewalks are small but gotta remember all of our streets are old horse trails that they never decided to widen now they can't *shrug*

On the entertainment part you gotta know what is going on Boston has shit to do all the time, just it is never explicit. Which everyone who doesn't keep up with shit hates. Plus travel to the suburbs is really not even bad.

Culective.com //

August 31, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
8 baller

Anyone know where i can find Super Sunglasses? (Flattop)
August 31, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
RyandaGod

Wanna cop tickets to the asap, danny brown, schoolboy q show happening the last weekend of the month but am between copping box seats or the stand up tickets on the second floor. Anyone got any insight let me know here or hit me with a PM, much appreciated
September 1, 2012 @ 12:05 PM
Gilly Suits

Wanna cop tickets to the asap, danny brown, schoolboy q show happening the last weekend of the month but am between copping box seats or the stand up tickets on the second floor. Anyone got any insight let me know here or hit me with a PM, much appreciated

I'm going you can get off ticket master or day of show @HOB

Culective.com //

September 1, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
RyandaGod

You got an suggestions on the best seats doe? Im bringing my girl and am thinking box seats might be the best bet. I just want to be able to cop drinks when I want to really...
September 1, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
AfroNinja

Anyone know where i can find Super Sunglasses? (Flattop)

bodega carries super flattops
September 2, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Gilly Suits

You got an suggestions on the best seats doe? Im bringing my girl and am thinking box seats might be the best bet. I just want to be able to cop drinks when I want to really...

Standing is fine in mid to back though private seats in box are fire as fcuk. A$AP mob has enough tween followers that private seats or second floor sound much better for you.

Culective.com //

September 2, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
RyandaGod

Standing is fine in mid to back though private seats in box are fire as fcuk. A$AP mob has enough tween followers that private seats or second floor sound much better for you.

Just copped some balcony seats off stub hub. Holla at me if you wanna catch some drinks before the show
September 5, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
Vodica

anyone know a store that has a good selection of am1s for sale? looking to get a pair for school.
September 10, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
goolsfold

ASAP, SCHOOLBOY AND DANNY B!
September 12, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
nagz999

ORCHARD SHOP!

BEDLAM

September 18, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
commune

Any good thrifts in the boston area besides garment district?
September 18, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
Gilly Suits

Second Time Around and Rescue

Culective.com //

September 21, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
goolsfold

rescue is rape. they resell shit for soooo much. a "cost fucked modonna" tee for 65 and it was very used
September 22, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Gilly Suits

rescue is rape. they resell shit for soooo much. a "cost fucked modonna" tee for 65 and it was very used

This is true if you don't trade in stuff regularly. I trade in my god sister's old clothes because she just throws them away after.

Culective.com //

October 7, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
commune

This is true if you don't trade in stuff regularly. I trade in my god sister's old clothes because she just throws them away after.

Is rescue in the garage?
October 7, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
Gilly Suits

Is rescue in the garage?

No Newbury St across the from Newbury Comics

Culective.com //

October 8, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
pattshreds

buffalo exchange is pretty cool sometimes. its in allston right by orchard, awol, and soulfire

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

Please login first to reply.