June 11, 2010 @ 03:34:33
Thanks guys........im gonna check it out when i get there.
June 11, 2010 @ 08:11:01
^^^^

Also check out

Uncle Pete's
Uniform Boston
June 11, 2010 @ 09:48:40
^^^^

Also check out

Uncle Pete's
Uniform Boston

yes yes

also for skate shops check blvd & orchard

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

June 11, 2010 @ 10:33:00
has anyone ever been to the buffalo exchange in somerville?

yep, it's really not worth your time IMO. i didn't find anything interesting, but i kinda went in with high hopes.
June 11, 2010 @ 12:07:40
buffalo exchanges are never worth it

In my opinion
June 16, 2010 @ 07:14:11
We have a CNCPTS event coming up on June 24th. The premier of this new night is going to be a CNCPTS second half kick off party as we have some major projects dropping back to back over the next 6 to 8 months. It's going to be a busy summer/fall/Winter for us so we thought it would be best to have our fun now...

As you will see below the dress code is relaxed and this night is going to be a $5 dollar cover. You cant really go any where in the city and pay a 5 dollar cover fee, wear your sneakers, and listen to good hip hop (and on this opening night reggae provided by Sound International). It would be cool to put some faces to the names that pop up in my inbox from time to time.

Concepts presents the premier of

Thrive Thursdays

When: Thursday, June 24th

Where: Market (www.MKTBoston.com)
21 Broad St
Boston, MA.

Doors open at 9PM

$5 Admission

Music By DJ Frank White & Sound International

21+

DRESS TO IMPRESS
No baseball hats
No workboots
No sports apparel
June 16, 2010 @ 19:37:14
yep, it's really not worth your time IMO. i didn't find anything interesting, but i kinda went in with high hopes.

i've seen people postin' their pick ups from there and they look kinda good.
but i thought to myself, what's the chance of that with me.
i guess it just depends on your luck? lol.
June 24, 2010 @ 07:00:57
We have a CNCPTS event coming up on June 24th. The premier of this new night is going to be a CNCPTS second half kick off party as we have some major projects dropping back to back over the next 6 to 8 months. It's going to be a busy summer/fall/Winter for us so we thought it would be best to have our fun now...

As you will see below the dress code is relaxed and this night is going to be a $5 dollar cover. You cant really go any where in the city and pay a 5 dollar cover fee, wear your sneakers, and listen to good hip hop (and on this opening night reggae provided by Sound International). It would be cool to put some faces to the names that pop up in my inbox from time to time.

Concepts presents the premier of

Thrive Thursdays

When: Thursday, June 24th

Where: Market (www.MKTBoston.com)
21 Broad St
Boston, MA.

Doors open at 9PM

$5 Admission

Music By DJ Frank White & Sound International

21+

DRESS TO IMPRESS
No baseball hats
No workboots
No sports apparel

Tonight!!!
June 24, 2010 @ 09:31:02
You got drink tickets for me ched?
June 28, 2010 @ 16:25:02
I haven't been in to the city in a while... do any shops have snapbacks? My favorite one that I've had for a long time just broke and I'm lost without it. I know bodega had them, but I haven't been in a few months. Thanks HB.
June 28, 2010 @ 21:18:06
At the Buzzer has some snapbacks that they recently got in.
June 30, 2010 @ 06:54:05
There is a spot in The Garage in Harvard Sq. that has a gang of snapbacks... Mad teams, all vintage.

I can't do snap backs. Reminds me of tee ball.
July 01, 2010 @ 10:12:47
The spot you are thinking of is the Proleteriat. Has a bunch of really cool shirts too..
July 15, 2010 @ 00:05:24
dead.
July 15, 2010 @ 14:54:47
alive.
July 15, 2010 @ 16:27:43
zombie.
July 19, 2010 @ 22:46:51
rat-monkey.
July 21, 2010 @ 07:18:12
Boston has been Rip Van Winkle. Whats going on? Whats popping right now?
July 22, 2010 @ 10:11:46
Boston has been Rip Van Winkle. Whats going on? Whats popping right now?

the calm before the storm

July 26, 2010 @ 12:53:45
I miss Boston smh

Bodega was around the corner from my apartment. I loved going there. I'm in LA now, so now I can say I've been to both Johnny Cupcakes. The store on Melrose is even more cartoonish and like a "bakery". Ahhhhh beantown i miss you.
July 26, 2010 @ 22:44:06
I miss Boston smh

Bodega was around the corner from my apartment. I loved going there. I'm in LA now, so now I can say I've been to both Johnny Cupcakes. The store on Melrose is even more cartoonish and like a "bakery". Ahhhhh beantown i miss you.

Where do you live in LA? It's the summer this should be the perfect time to be enjoying LA and all the crazy shit it entails.

To be honest you haven't missed much, there hasn't been any major collabs, new shops, shops reconstructing, etc.

Boston has been really really tame.
July 27, 2010 @ 17:47:20
Where do you live in LA? It's the summer this should be the perfect time to be enjoying LA and all the crazy shit it entails.

To be honest you haven't missed much, there hasn't been any major collabs, new shops, shops reconstructing, etc.

Boston has been really really tame.

I'm in Venice. I love it here, but the weather has been surprisingly cool & cloudy for Summer. But you can't beat the beach & volleyball season.
August 02, 2010 @ 12:58:17
To the few people that PM'd me.... The story about the Yellow Lobster that was caught in Rhode Island had nothing to do with Concepts or the release of a Yellow Lobster dunk. Sorry to break the bad news, but look at the bright side I just saved you a week of your life you would have spent sleeping on a sidewalk.
August 02, 2010 @ 16:02:16
To the few people that PM'd me.... The story about the Yellow Lobster that was caught in Rhode Island had nothing to do with Concepts or the release of a Yellow Lobster dunk. Sorry to break the bad news, but look at the bright side I just saved you a week of your life you would have spent sleeping on a sidewalk.

lmao
August 03, 2010 @ 23:33:22
F**k it, setting off the headwear jump offs in Boston.
If you're in the market for a good looking hat (not fitted cap) go check the crew over at SALMAGUNDI in Jamaica Plains. Official sh*t here.
http://salmagundiboston.com/
Team fitteds: Fat Tonys on Newbury. Lids (sorry). At The Buzzer on Harvard Ave.

Add on if you know of others.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

August 06, 2010 @ 15:14:53
yea salmagundi is pretty legit i work right by there, not too many people go in so if u do happen to stroll through they give u quality attention,
some drunk chinese dudes in china town
http://vimeo.com/13808511
August 07, 2010 @ 09:19:39
anyone going to that free wiz show tonight
August 08, 2010 @ 12:36:35
yea salmagundi is pretty legit i work right by there, not too many people go in so if u do happen to stroll through they give u quality attention,
some drunk chinese dudes in china town
http://vimeo.com/13808511

wow, happy to see they got beat down, what I dont understand is what goes through their heads?

This guy had a bat, nowadays someone can easily have a fun, knife...actually scratch all that, if that dude felt like it, he could have ran them over, been out and even with that recording, doubt he would have been caught, since the license plate cant be seen clearly.

But yo, Yakuza need to step their game up, they fell off hard.
August 12, 2010 @ 01:45:12

smokeyface 1 in 30 million

August 13, 2010 @ 08:21:15
Denn!s, I just looked at the time you posted that last response. Do you sleep dude? Let me find out you are like Small Wonder and someone just plugs you in and stores you in a closet for a few hours a night.
Please login first to reply.
x