FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
June 30, 2010 @ 06:54 AM
Chedda_BLC

There is a spot in The Garage in Harvard Sq. that has a gang of snapbacks... Mad teams, all vintage.

I can't do snap backs. Reminds me of tee ball.
July 1, 2010 @ 10:12 AM
Loompadoomp

The spot you are thinking of is the Proleteriat. Has a bunch of really cool shirts too..
July 15, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
drifter

dead.
July 15, 2010 @ 02:54 PM
thongstealer

alive.
July 15, 2010 @ 04:27 PM
Odeezy

zombie.
July 19, 2010 @ 10:46 PM

rat-monkey.
July 21, 2010 @ 07:18 AM
Chedda_BLC

Boston has been Rip Van Winkle. Whats going on? Whats popping right now?
July 22, 2010 @ 10:11 AM
DENN!S

Boston has been Rip Van Winkle. Whats going on? Whats popping right now?

the calm before the storm

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

July 26, 2010 @ 12:53 PM
Lexi

I miss Boston sad

Bodega was around the corner from my apartment. I loved going there. I'm in LA now, so now I can say I've been to both Johnny Cupcakes. The store on Melrose is even more cartoonish and like a "bakery". Ahhhhh beantown i miss you.
July 26, 2010 @ 10:44 PM
drifter

I miss Boston sad

Bodega was around the corner from my apartment. I loved going there. I'm in LA now, so now I can say I've been to both Johnny Cupcakes. The store on Melrose is even more cartoonish and like a "bakery". Ahhhhh beantown i miss you.

Where do you live in LA? It's the summer this should be the perfect time to be enjoying LA and all the crazy shit it entails.

To be honest you haven't missed much, there hasn't been any major collabs, new shops, shops reconstructing, etc.

Boston has been really really tame.
July 27, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
Lexi

Where do you live in LA? It's the summer this should be the perfect time to be enjoying LA and all the crazy shit it entails.

To be honest you haven't missed much, there hasn't been any major collabs, new shops, shops reconstructing, etc.

Boston has been really really tame.

I'm in Venice. I love it here, but the weather has been surprisingly cool & cloudy for Summer. But you can't beat the beach & volleyball season.
August 2, 2010 @ 12:58 PM
Chedda_BLC

To the few people that PM'd me.... The story about the Yellow Lobster that was caught in Rhode Island had nothing to do with Concepts or the release of a Yellow Lobster dunk. Sorry to break the bad news, but look at the bright side I just saved you a week of your life you would have spent sleeping on a sidewalk.
August 2, 2010 @ 04:02 PM
TJXenos

To the few people that PM'd me.... The story about the Yellow Lobster that was caught in Rhode Island had nothing to do with Concepts or the release of a Yellow Lobster dunk. Sorry to break the bad news, but look at the bright side I just saved you a week of your life you would have spent sleeping on a sidewalk.

lmao
August 3, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
Nems

F**k it, setting off the headwear jump offs in Boston.
If you're in the market for a good looking hat (not fitted cap) go check the crew over at SALMAGUNDI in Jamaica Plains. Official sh*t here.
salmagundiboston.com/
Team fitteds: Fat Tonys on Newbury. Lids (sorry). At The Buzzer on Harvard Ave.

Add on if you know of others.

Universal Article www.universalarticle.com

August 6, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
blunt_trauma

yea salmagundi is pretty legit i work right by there, not too many people go in so if u do happen to stroll through they give u quality attention,
some drunk chinese dudes in china town
vimeo.com/13808511
August 7, 2010 @ 09:19 AM
LukeShoeWalker

anyone going to that free wiz show tonight
August 8, 2010 @ 12:36 PM
drifter

yea salmagundi is pretty legit i work right by there, not too many people go in so if u do happen to stroll through they give u quality attention,
some drunk chinese dudes in china town
vimeo.com/13808511

wow, happy to see they got beat down, what I dont understand is what goes through their heads?

This guy had a bat, nowadays someone can easily have a fun, knife...actually scratch all that, if that dude felt like it, he could have ran them over, been out and even with that recording, doubt he would have been caught, since the license plate cant be seen clearly.

But yo, Yakuza need to step their game up, they fell off hard.
August 12, 2010 @ 01:45 AM
DENN!S

cool 1 in 30 million

August 13, 2010 @ 08:21 AM
Chedda_BLC

Denn!s, I just looked at the time you posted that last response. Do you sleep dude? Let me find out you are like Small Wonder and someone just plugs you in and stores you in a closet for a few hours a night.
August 13, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
TJXenos

Denn!s, I just looked at the time you posted that last response. Do you sleep dude? Let me find out you are like Small Wonder and someone just plugs you in and stores you in a closet for a few hours a night.

yo remember when jesse the body ventura was on that shit?
August 16, 2010 @ 10:49 AM
sneakboardSB

yo, anybody know where I can find a quality denim jacket?
August 17, 2010 @ 05:06 AM
nikebias

anyone know where I can find HEAT in Boston I am coming there this Wednesday. help a sneakerhead out. I am looking for Air Force Ones and Air Jordan
August 21, 2010 @ 04:00 PM
thongstealer

you can find heat at ATB in Allston
August 21, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
TheGODlyBarnes

Quick thought... anyone ever seen the bangin' Karmaloop model actually in the store? I don't go into Boston very often, but when I do and I hit up Kloop, I cross my fingers. As the kid in Angels in the Outfield would say, "It could happen!" Yeah she's fake, but she's also hot as balls. Just thought I would throw that out there.
August 21, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
DENN!S

haha sleep is the cousin of death!

August 22, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
drifter

Quick thought... anyone ever seen the bangin' Karmaloop model actually in the store? I don't go into Boston very often, but when I do and I hit up Kloop, I cross my fingers. As the kid in Angels in the Outfield would say, "It could happen!" Yeah she's fake, but she's also hot as balls. Just thought I would throw that out there.

She's a model, goes to KarmaLoop's spot(offices) and takes the photos just like all the other people on the site.

Unless there's an event going on, your chances of seeing her are slim. I don't really get what you'd do anyways, get an autograph? Just stare at her? If that's the case, you're on Newbury st, theres plenty of other hot girls who are equal and actually better (real) for you to pitch tents. Just look around.
August 24, 2010 @ 07:18 AM
Chedda_BLC

I remember my first crush.... It was the Bradlees lingerie model from the Sunday fliers. It started out with innocent posts like this one, now I am not allowed within 100yds of her or department store underwear sections. It was mos def worth it though. I got to smell her hair once in court. &)
August 25, 2010 @ 07:03 AM
SneakersTheDog

yo chead!!!

so dope... i gout caught boosting a c&c music factory tape from bradlees as a yut. dem yut dem cold.

I GOT THE POWER!!!
August 25, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
Chedda_BLC

^^^^ Yo!!!! C&C Music Factory. I dont know if the yut's on this site know who or what that is.... They probably think Crooks & Castles is starting a record label.
August 26, 2010 @ 09:07 AM
TJXenos

hahahaah dem yut a'dem nah kno bout da civils n da coles dem.

Please login first to reply.