January 20, 2010 @ 20:15:07 PM
FOR THE PEOPLE: Help Save Haiti Event, Raffle, & Auction
What's good people. Been a long time since I've been on here. But I am here to spread the word about Frank The Butcher and I's benefit party that we are doing for Haiti. The flyer is below. We have a bunch of stuff that will be also either auctioned off there or on ebay... you can follow us on twitter to find out

@BREKONE
@FRANKTHEBUTCHER

--

We have a series of exclusive and very limited goods that we are giving / raffled / auctioned off.
Check out www.BUTCHERSBLOCKTV.com for details and pics of everything... but here a few things:

Bun B has donated the AJ 23 Finale that was only available in 23 accounts world wide.

--

Danny Boy of House of Pain and La Coka Nostra has donated a pair of the infamous HOP Adidas Campus.

--

Mitchell & Ness has donated a Chicago Bulls Michael Jordan Limited Edition 1984-1985 authentic rookie jersey. 1 of 1,264!

--

BREK.ONE x FRANK THE BUTCHER x GOODWOOD NYC

--

Stussy x Bape
January 20, 2010 @ 20:21:50 PM
Oh you mean me? And I am all for helping the less fortunate, im not a heartless prick. That is what makes this country so great, is how over history we have shown that we care about our citizens and have had such radical changes for a young country.

But we have programs for the less fortunate, maybe they dont work well, maybe they dont help the right people. Then fix it! instead you go and make a new plan? haha, if you cant help a small group what makes you think you can help a large group.

Thats my issue, i dont care about healthcare to all...mind you i didnt say free...please, i dont pay to use the roads everyday, but i for sure paid for them, so the roads arent free, so please stop saying free healthcare as if we wont be paying for it.

But my point is, i dont see a valid and consistent plan, therefore dont do it.

Yea, the obvious fucking lies they put in there "OMG BROWN ONLY LOVES THE RICH" really? I believe the owner of Karmaloop drives a 6 series bmw...thats a minimum 60k car. So...who exactly is rich? The hypocrisy is amazing.

Regardless of all the arguing, Coakley lost and Brown told everyone that his daughters are single. smokeyface
January 21, 2010 @ 00:25:37 AM
Regardless of all the arguing, Coakley lost and Brown told everyone that his daughters are single. smokeyface

and they can get it.
January 21, 2010 @ 04:30:06 AM
and they can get it.

LMAO qft!!!! Ayo wasn't one of them on American Idol or something like that?
January 21, 2010 @ 07:08:10 AM
@Brek.One - You mess me up, B!!! Just pop in with big scary close ups of Danny Boy and Bun B staring at us as if we better be at the event. Nice touch. hahaha. I was just about to post this right now.

I dont really want to get into the politics, but if I was not worried about ending up on some type of government watch list I would openly agree with TJ.

Lastly, Karmaloop endorsing Coakley is no different than athletes, celebs, and radio personalities doing it. Let them live. At the very least they are trying to get people involved.
January 21, 2010 @ 16:38:07 PM
Yeah, we went hard with the obama campaign too...yeah some people complained about that too but oh well...we're a small group and not subject to the all the political correctness BS another site would be confined too.

At the end of the day between the presidential, boston mayoral, and senate elections, we've encouraged thousands of people to register to vote and get active in who's running their city, state, or country.

You don't have to always agree with who we like, and that's cool. In fact, I'd encourage you to do your own homework and find out who's views align best with yours (which coincidentally usually go hand-in-hand with most of ours)...but at the end of the day - if you don't vote, your opinion won't be counted.

Whaddup Brek!

And Ched, I got to 24 kills in COD the other day...1 away from a nuke. Damn son.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 21, 2010 @ 17:44:34 PM
Damn i was prob just gonna swing by the haiti event raffle at goodlife and drop of a donation and be out to bond but after seeing all the new product i might try and stick around longer and see if i can win something. That thunder & lighting packs lookin nice. Respect to all those involved in organizing that event!
January 21, 2010 @ 23:25:48 PM

I will be working, any way to get raffle tickets before the event by donating online? Or by stopping by before the event?
January 22, 2010 @ 07:24:54 AM
@Denn!s, Grandpa meeting tonight...

KC, Let me holla at Brek & or Frank and I will let you know about buying tickets in advance... The only problem is I belive you have to be present to win. I will double check and post all the details by this evening.
January 22, 2010 @ 17:00:01 PM
oh for sure

January 23, 2010 @ 14:36:30 PM

January 24, 2010 @ 21:06:01 PM
might be moving to boston hows the clothes up there
January 25, 2010 @ 06:12:07 AM
might be moving to boston hows the clothes up there

Its pretty diverse but there more then a few places to keep you looking fresh!
January 25, 2010 @ 09:01:48 AM
I dont really want to get into the politics, but if I was not worried about ending up on some type of government watch list I would openly agree with TJ.

I openly associate with enough people that are likely on watch lists, it aint even worth trying to protect myself. I mean between the anti-globalization crowd, the animal rights cats, the earth first! types etc. Not even getting into the straight up hoods, or the pagan dudes that are a little too tolerant of sketchy white dudes. I need to start hanging out with more sellouts who believe in american society I guess...
January 26, 2010 @ 09:14:14 AM
I openly associate with enough people that are likely on watch lists, it aint even worth trying to protect myself. I mean between the anti-globalization crowd, the animal rights cats, the earth first! types etc. Not even getting into the straight up hoods, or the pagan dudes that are a little too tolerant of sketchy white dudes. I need to start hanging out with more sellouts who believe in american society I guess...

Hands down my favorite poster since Wilson....
January 26, 2010 @ 11:43:11 AM
Damn, anyone got some ice? Chedda just bruised my ego bad...
January 27, 2010 @ 06:08:02 AM
^^ YES! Different type of entertainment value, Son!
January 29, 2010 @ 12:12:44 PM
Hey yall,

I am going to Boston in March for a trip and want to hit up some stores, I tried sifting through the 300 pages before I asked but it was too overwhelming. I was wondering what clothing stores are great ( I know thats broad but I guess I wear anything, my style is more on the hipster side but I love all street wear).

Also do any stores carry apc?

and any sweet skate spots?

Thanks a bunch guys!
January 29, 2010 @ 16:17:32 PM
Hey yall,

I am going to Boston in March for a trip and want to hit up some stores, I tried sifting through the 300 pages before I asked but it was too overwhelming. I was wondering what clothing stores are great ( I know thats broad but I guess I wear anything, my style is more on the hipster side but I love all street wear).

Also do any stores carry apc?

and any sweet skate spots?

Thanks a bunch guys!

It's been said a bunch of times, but since this thread is so large, saying it again wont hurt.

Shopping-

Newbury St./Boylston St. - high end shopping, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, LV, Gucci, Riccardi's.

Also has low end, H&M, Zara etc. American Apparel

Streetwear/hipster

Concepts, karmaloop, laced, bodega, american apparel, orchard skate shop, few others.

And also APC denim...i believe riccardis sells it, not a huge denim guy, im sure some other members can tell you.

Also as far as skate spots, back when i skated 3-4 years ago during high school and came up to the city to skate, usually went all over, near the aquarium, by the charles for ledges and what not, overall Boston is like any other city, you'll be able to find something you like. Skate park wise the city is a little lacking, there is a skatepark being built but it wont be done for a while, last time i checked.
January 31, 2010 @ 14:41:17 PM
I believe stel's is the spot for APC.
February 03, 2010 @ 19:18:26 PM
hit up my boy john at stel's he's got you for APCs.
February 03, 2010 @ 22:17:53 PM
Word, thanks a bunch for everyone's help, cant wait to check out your city!
February 05, 2010 @ 16:35:31 PM
Friday the 12th...

Our store is going to be 100% men's product moving forward. Come through and celebrate this change at the new He-Man Woman-Hating Sports Club known as Karmaloop Boston on 301 Newbury St.

We're also kicking off the Crooks x SE Racing bike raffle with all proceeds going to Haiti relief.

February 08, 2010 @ 18:26:58 PM

We cracked the vault and will be dropping some older heat this Saturday. We will not be announcing what we are bringing out and/or what sizes. So please get a good night sleep in your own beds, and we will see you at 10:00AM!

Ohhhh Yeah I almost forgot. We will also be dropping these on Saturday.

The Nike Air Force One AFX returns.

Stash will be at Concepts on Saturday the 13th for the re release of the AFX digital camo
February 08, 2010 @ 18:33:00 PM
February 08, 2010 @ 23:16:15 PM
nooooooooooooooooooo !!!

my cousins wedding is on saturday....

smh

dammmit !!!
February 09, 2010 @ 09:26:05 AM

We cracked the vault and will be dropping some older heat this Saturday. We will not be announcing what we are bringing out and/or what sizes. So please get a good night sleep in your own beds, and we will see you at 10:00AM!

Ohhhh Yeah I almost forgot. We will also be dropping these on Saturday.

The Nike Air Force One AFX returns.

Stash will be at Concepts on Saturday the 13th for the re release of the AFX digital camo
February 09, 2010 @ 13:37:02 PM
Good question. I should have been more clear on the "Sale".

The vault items will be sold at a fair market value. There is some real heat in there at fair prices.

The Stash x Concepts re-release of the AFX is TBD. I will be sure to provide more info as it becomes available.
February 10, 2010 @ 23:20:32 PM
ayo chedda what about the copper foams?? i kno they are releasing this week too. u guys prolly didnt recieve them yet. but if someone is at the beginning of the line and they want coppers are u guys gonna sell us it?
February 11, 2010 @ 08:30:46 AM
Word is that the coppers are scrapped indefinitely.
Please login first to reply.
x