January 04, 2010 @ 12:13:41
http://vimeo.com/8509961

MK(13) meet & greet @ Concepts BOSTON
January 04, 2010 @ 13:32:24
KarmaLoop is having a 40% off sale regular stuff and 30% off clearance i believe, i normally don't walk out of there with a lot, but unless they jacked the prices up, those discounts would have me leaving with a few bags and atleast a few shoes.

Dennis how long you guys doing the sale for? I heard Boston was getting hit with more snow this week so I switched my flight to this week, down south enjoying double digit temperatures, until Tuesday so wont be able to hit the shop up, until like Wednesday.

Also,

Nice fucking collab, i know it might partially be due to the girly, but shit looks nice, its also a change from all the uggs i see on comm ave. bitches with no style. They out of stock by now...thinking of getting a pair.

That sale ended last week my friend. However, starting tomorrow we will be having the spend $100 get a $25 gift certificate promotion.

Definitely stop by!

And yes, the sorel x cncpts is crack. Well done guys.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 04, 2010 @ 16:23:05
That sale ended last week my friend. However, starting tomorrow we will be having the spend $100 get a $25 gift certificate promotion.

Definitely stop by!

And yes, the sorel x cncpts is crack. Well done guys.

damn, missed it. Dennis, you know if the KarmaLoop store is gonna be getting the Diamond stuff, like the Varsity jacket?

Actually I guess that goes for Concepts too, do you know Chedda?
January 04, 2010 @ 16:39:46
Chedda- Any deals on SB Bruins at the old store?
January 05, 2010 @ 14:23:09
Happy New Year's HB.

A few events coming up:

Street Fighter IV XBOX360 Cash Tournament

B-Boy/B-Girl/Popping Battle

Facebook Event Info:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229181981412&ref=ts
January 06, 2010 @ 07:05:56
Good looks on the Sorel props, Gentlemen! Once I saw the pictures I knew Adelle from The Tannery would open some eyes for us.

As far as the Diamond stuff goes we should continue to have the newest stuff as it ships in our 11 Brattle location.

The SB Bruins if there are any left I would say go snatch them up ASAP. That shoe has done amazing for us. Good price point, and Nike SB dropped all strong colorways so they fly. We have been keeping these on a constant cycle so if we dont have your size now let me know and I will holla at you when we re-order.
January 06, 2010 @ 16:28:44
Re-up use to have diamond!
what ever happened to re-up?
January 06, 2010 @ 20:21:01
Re-up use to have diamond!
what ever happened to re-up?

closed its doors.
January 08, 2010 @ 03:08:19
Hey waddup...I'm currently in the Chi and thinking of moving to Boston next Fall to do some Pre-major studies at Boston U...Never been to Boston, and I'm looking to get a job (to help pay for my PhD studies) at a Community college teaching...anybody know of any good ones that look nice and are respectable in the area? Also whats the cost of living in the city or around it?
January 08, 2010 @ 08:21:40
Anybody looking to get rid of a pair of the Concepts/Sorels in a size 10 or 11 pm me. Waiting too long all gone....
January 08, 2010 @ 10:12:06
Farmer, We got an 11 in stock. Give us a call and we will do a phone order.
January 08, 2010 @ 12:15:01
Hey waddup...I'm currently in the Chi and thinking of moving to Boston next Fall to do some Pre-major studies at Boston U...Never been to Boston, and I'm looking to get a job (to help pay for my PhD studies) at a Community college teaching...anybody know of any good ones that look nice and are respectable in the area? Also whats the cost of living in the city or around it?

Bunker Hill community college is good, i heard it actually might even become a state school soon. Quincy might be good, not sure, Roxbury tries, but i dont think youd wanna teach there.

Living in the city can be tough, but you can find decently prices places in like Dorchester etc. which isn't that far from BU.

Overall Boston is diverse, you'll have many options especially if your able to travel, have a car or near a train stop.
January 08, 2010 @ 14:21:31
If you are not restricted to teaching in Boston there is Northern Essex and Massasoit that are also pretty decent.
January 12, 2010 @ 23:24:42

Bunker Hill Community College is where its at, T access & everything. Boston's shaping up,but it all depends on your price range, certain areas can be a lil pricey.
January 13, 2010 @ 00:48:09

if you need assistance looking for an apartment. holla i'm a real estate agent.
January 13, 2010 @ 23:05:05
Bunker Hill community college is good, i heard it actually might even become a state school soon. Quincy might be good, not sure, Roxbury tries, but i dont think youd wanna teach there.

Living in the city can be tough, but you can find decently prices places in like Dorchester etc. which isn't that far from BU.

Overall Boston is diverse, you'll have many options especially if your able to travel, have a car or near a train stop.

i attend roxbury community, its not a bad school at all.....its just the "image" ppl force, just cuz its located in roxbury
January 14, 2010 @ 14:41:52
^ You're right, RCC is just as good as most Community colleges. Furthermore, RCC is in my neighborhood (Fort Hill/Cedar St.) which has vastly improved since the crack epidemic of the late 80's-90's. Media and hearsay are responsible for most of the perceived notion of Roxbury being so dangerous, It's actually quite safe.
January 14, 2010 @ 21:31:38
i attend roxbury community, its not a bad school at all.....its just the "image" ppl force, just cuz its located in roxbury

I never said it was a bad school, especially not in the sense that you're trying to imply. I just know that other schools like Bunker Hill are very large and have been growing/changing rapidly as of late. Therefore are also more inclined to be hiring.
January 14, 2010 @ 22:03:10
You fuckers better be voting for Scott Brown on Tuesday.
January 15, 2010 @ 08:25:49
I'd never vote for a dude who tried to put an amendment in a healthcare bill allowing doctors to refuse rape victims emergency contraception. Vote kennedy. Fuck the republicrat scam perpetrating the illusion of choice so the people don't realize they have no freedom
January 15, 2010 @ 12:01:16
I'd never vote for a dude who tried to put an amendment in a healthcare bill allowing doctors to refuse rape victims emergency contraception. Vote kennedy. Fuck the republicrat scam perpetrating the illusion of choice so the people don't realize they have no freedom

lol what? I also hate when people think they are progressive and free thinkers by voting for a minuscule, no chance of winning independent, who if given enough power would be equally as bad as the others.

Not trying to say anything specifically towards you, but idk, maybe its because I use to be big into politics before and maybe ive just become a cynical fucker.

But fact is, the whole system is no good, so when one side, no matter which side, begins to spew stuff about the other I just laugh.

Plus for Christ sakes, even though they arent related, lets please move on from people named Kennedy.
January 17, 2010 @ 00:21:10
Eh. I'm straight with signing my vote over to someone with no healthcare reform tactics. Martha Coakley should be in office as senator, its only right.Think of all the people across the state who are struggling with getting access to something that should be essentially well, free?
January 17, 2010 @ 16:26:10
Eh. I'm straight with signing my vote over to someone with no healthcare reform tactics. Martha Coakley should be in office as senator, its only right.Think of all the people across the state who are struggling with getting access to something that should be essentially well, free?

Wait what? You are saying that health care should be free? Really? I mean, shit you're right, a car should be free too, food should be free too, homes should be free too. These are necessities, especially in this country.

Dude, you gotta draw the line somewhere and honestly I don't know where you guys get off saying health care should be free.

And secondly, are you basing your vote only on health care? or are you actually putting other factors in? Because to be honest, if shes anything like the rest of the members of her party shes a scam.

Democrats can keep saying they are still cleaning up after Bush, but all I see is the same shit, different party.

Also I love how Obama had to come to Northeastern today in order to help her out, not a good look, when just not to long ago you were 30 points ahead.
January 18, 2010 @ 19:35:22
Wait what? You are saying that health care should be free? Really? I mean, shit you're right, a car should be free too, food should be free too, homes should be free too. These are necessities, especially in this country.

Dude, you gotta draw the line somewhere and honestly I don't know where you guys get off saying health care should be free.

And secondly, are you basing your vote only on health care? or are you actually putting other factors in? Because to be honest, if shes anything like the rest of the members of her party shes a scam.

Democrats can keep saying they are still cleaning up after Bush, but all I see is the same shit, different party.

Also I love how Obama had to come to Northeastern today in order to help her out, not a good look, when just not to long ago you were 30 points ahead.

You've totally got what I've been saying misconstrued.

First off- Yes, Healthcare should be free. Why? because pretty much all established democracies across the globe get free healthcare i.e; Latin America, Europe,Canada..etc. even less-off Countries can provide that for their residents. At this point, I feel people who are struggling in MA, (predominantly working-class democrats) have to fight for proper healthcare reform as it pertains to how they pay for healthcare to their families/etc . A republican electee has more of a tendency to deter that motive, it's been pretty coherent in politics especially at this point with Brown.

How would you like to have to pay for throughout your education (K-12) with no choice of public schooling? I think Public Education & Public Healthcare should be regarded in the same line of though impo.

*For the record* I really don't like Martha Coakley as a candidate but at this point it's all we have to choose to keep things pretty much fair in this state. And no, healthcare reform isn't the only thing that I'm hoping for, much needed jobs and an increase in access to higher education are some other factors I support in her campaign. I know first-hand alot of residents (esp in Boston) need that.

Lastly, from that perspective that you have of Obama visiting NU, I guess it makes no sense stating that a loss in Massachusetts would be a blow to democratic advances nationwide. Faith in Obama's and the Governments policies in general have pretty much faded since his election but I feel like this needs to be done.
January 19, 2010 @ 10:07:33
lol what? I also hate when people think they are progressive and free thinkers by voting for a minuscule, no chance of winning independent, who if given enough power would be equally as bad as the others.

Not trying to say anything specifically towards you, but idk, maybe its because I use to be big into politics before and maybe ive just become a cynical fucker.

But fact is, the whole system is no good, so when one side, no matter which side, begins to spew stuff about the other I just laugh.

Plus for Christ sakes, even though they arent related, lets please move on from people named Kennedy.

Trust, I have been heavy into politics since a yout'. My current perspective (formerly, I believed since the whole system is a scam, that voting gave it legitimacy) is that the only way to affect to change is if larger number of the population realize what a sham our system is. I believe the easiest way to make this obvious to people is by having more and more officials elected via a plurality, as one would have to be blind not to question the legitimacy of someone who "wins" an election where the majority of people voted against them. I don't want kennedy in office any more than I want brown or coakley, but I know someone has to win, and I'd much rather see whoever go in there with 48% of the vote and not 50-something so they can't try to claim some sort of "mandate" as everyone likes to do nowadays, and so the majority of voters will be disenchanted with the results and hopefully spurred to action.
January 19, 2010 @ 15:03:29
You've totally got what I've been saying misconstrued.

First off- Yes, Healthcare should be free. Why? because pretty much all established democracies across the globe get free healthcare i.e; Latin America, Europe,Canada..etc. even less-off Countries can provide that for their residents. At this point, I feel people who are struggling in MA, (predominantly working-class democrats) have to fight for proper healthcare reform as it pertains to how they pay for healthcare to their families/etc . A republican electee has more of a tendency to deter that motive, it's been pretty coherent in politics especially at this point with Brown.

How would you like to have to pay for throughout your education (K-12) with no choice of public schooling? I think Public Education & Public Healthcare should be regarded in the same line of though impo.

*For the record* I really don't like Martha Coakley as a candidate but at this point it's all we have to choose to keep things pretty much fair in this state. And no, healthcare reform isn't the only thing that I'm hoping for, much needed jobs and an increase in access to higher education are some other factors I support in her campaign. I know first-hand alot of residents (esp in Boston) need that.

Lastly, from that perspective that you have of Obama visiting NU, I guess it makes no sense stating that a loss in Massachusetts would be a blow to democratic advances nationwide. Faith in Obama's and the Governments policies in general have pretty much faded since his election but I feel like this needs to be done.

Other countries have health care? Wow, i know man from what people tell me nowadays America is like a 3rd world country, i mean fucking canada has a better free system.

But wait, I still live in a country that gives me rights, that gives me jobs (unlike many countries in europe who have far worse economies right now), i live in a country where i have choices and dont get forced into shit.

Seriously, you guys wanna compare countries? we may not have healthcare but we trump countries in other aspects so i hate when people bring it up trying to make us look bad.

Secondly, yes it would be great for everyone to have healthcare, but do you really think Congress....whether it is democrat, republican or ninja turtles...knows what to do right now? i dont and therefore dont want moeny or time wasted.

Plus my dude, when you vote for a candidate due to a less than 5 reasons and really dont know if the candidate will do the proper job...thats scary. and shows how this country really needs a check.

Trust, I have been heavy into politics since a yout'. My current perspective (formerly, I believed since the whole system is a scam, that voting gave it legitimacy) is that the only way to affect to change is if larger number of the population realize what a sham our system is. I believe the easiest way to make this obvious to people is by having more and more officials elected via a plurality, as one would have to be blind not to question the legitimacy of someone who "wins" an election where the majority of people voted against them. I don't want kennedy in office any more than I want brown or coakley, but I know someone has to win, and I'd much rather see whoever go in there with 48% of the vote and not 50-something so they can't try to claim some sort of "mandate" as everyone likes to do nowadays, and so the majority of voters will be disenchanted with the results and hopefully spurred to action.

this dude is on some "Fight Club" fight the system status, i respect that.
January 19, 2010 @ 15:05:35
Oh and i made a thread about this in the off topic...but wtf is up with Karmaloop telling me who to vote for?

Honestly, i really feel companies should stay out of elections. It is the people who should vote...if the CEO/Owner of Karmaloop loves Coakley...then fucking do so using your own face and what not.

Using your company is just shady and honestly what is wrong with this country. Especially since a lot of americans are half retarded and will follow what companies say.

that really rubbed me the wrong way and honestly puts them in a bad view to me, i buy clothes from you and thats where it stops.
January 19, 2010 @ 17:30:48
There are some unfortunate people that cannot afford healthcare. I don't know where you come off on objecting to that. Cars, and food is something different than healthcare buddy. I'm for free healthcare blushing
January 19, 2010 @ 19:36:44
I just read the Karmaloop email telling everyone to Vote Coakley. I LOLed... I didn't get to go out and vote today due to work.
January 19, 2010 @ 23:41:11
There are some unfortunate people that cannot afford healthcare. I don't know where you come off on objecting to that. Cars, and food is something different than healthcare buddy. I'm for free healthcare blushing

Oh you mean me? And I am all for helping the less fortunate, im not a heartless prick. That is what makes this country so great, is how over history we have shown that we care about our citizens and have had such radical changes for a young country.

But we have programs for the less fortunate, maybe they dont work well, maybe they dont help the right people. Then fix it! instead you go and make a new plan? haha, if you cant help a small group what makes you think you can help a large group.

Thats my issue, i dont care about healthcare to all...mind you i didnt say free...please, i dont pay to use the roads everyday, but i for sure paid for them, so the roads arent free, so please stop saying free healthcare as if we wont be paying for it.

But my point is, i dont see a valid and consistent plan, therefore dont do it.

I just read the Karmaloop email telling everyone to Vote Coakley. I LOLed... I didn't get to go out and vote today due to work.

Yea, the obvious fucking lies they put in there "OMG BROWN ONLY LOVES THE RICH" really? I believe the owner of Karmaloop drives a 6 series bmw...thats a minimum 60k car. So...who exactly is rich? The hypocrisy is amazing.
Please login first to reply.
x