January 15, 2009 @ 12:34 AM
Odeezy

the attic [SIZE="7"]will[/SIZE] have the chalk lebron VI if you read back 1 page.

this made me laugh....
January 15, 2009 @ 09:47 AM
Chedda_BLC

^^^ Another Brockton cat up on here? Brocky got a little following on here.
January 15, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
TheyCantCMe

ok on the lebrons, but what about the new purple blazers?
January 15, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
SBJmarT

ok on the lebrons, but what about the new purple blazers?

call them man dam put in some work.
January 16, 2009 @ 12:32 AM
iCOLLECT

cool I thought I was the only one that thought this. I've been pointed this dude out. Straight herb yo. TheyCantCMe?! No fucking wonder khed. Get out there in the streets and get off the internet for a bit. Spend a night outside in a line. Don't be stupid and do that shit now though.

How about that weather. -10 I hear.
January 16, 2009 @ 06:18 AM
SBJmarT

cool I thought I was the only one that thought this. I've been pointed this dude out. Straight herb yo. TheyCantCMe?! No fucking wonder khed. Get out there in the streets and get off the internet for a bit. Spend a night outside in a line. Don't be stupid and do that shit now though.

its so fucking cold man, you know how you take your morning piss, i think a little drop of pee i didnt shake out froze on the tip of my peen when i walked outside hahaha. fuck this shit im staying in alll day
January 16, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
TheyCantCMe

Get off the internet???? im never on the internet.......|0

im a herb because im asking questions about when sneakers drop??

smh u a lame ass *****..... i like how *****z can act hard behind a screen.....

sorry i dont camp i have a life...... u prolly one of them asians who bring they whole family to camp out with them... gtfo.............
January 16, 2009 @ 11:14 AM
thongstealer

^something wrong with a bunch of asians camping together?
January 16, 2009 @ 11:43 AM
Bklyn617

Coming Soon!!!
[/IMG]
January 16, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
GeTthaKY

^something wrong with a bunch of asians camping together?

Because it's a bunch of asians camping together.
January 16, 2009 @ 03:11 PM
!!E-MONEY!!

Stfu i love asian camping
January 16, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
SBJmarT

Because it's a bunch of asians camping together.

man you guys are fucking ignorant, wake up its 2009 theres no need for that shit. who the fuck cares if they wait inline together, they all like the shoes, they all obviously follow streetwear heavily and its their choice, if youre gunna be lazy or be like yo i got too many things to do then stfu. if your coming on here asking 500 questions about when things come out then you dont know shit and you should stop being so "busy" and go talk to people in shops if yuore really that worried about the shoes.
January 16, 2009 @ 04:09 PM
TJXenos

man you guys are fucking ignorant, wake up its 2009 theres no need for that shit. who the fuck cares if they wait inline together, they all like the shoes, they all obviously follow streetwear heavily and its their choice, if youre gunna be lazy or be like yo i got too many things to do then stfu. if your coming on here asking 500 questions about when things come out then you dont know shit and you should stop being so "busy" and go talk to people in shops if yuore really that worried about the shoes.

when there's 2 dudes and 2 chicks in a line and then there's 3 pairs on ebay from the same seller in 2 hours, they don't all like the shoes.

And the other problem is when camping isn't camping, it's one at a time taking shifts in line while the rest of the crew sleeps in the car.
January 16, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
TheyCantCMe

lolll what????

if youre gunna be lazy or be like yo i got too many things to do then stfu.

LOl.... nice comeback.......... so i should stfu if im gonna be lazy?? OK...suprised

if your coming on here asking 500 questions about when things come out then you dont know shit and you should stop being so "busy" and go talk to people in shops if yuore really that worried about the shoes.

Im not gonna go to stores just to ask questions of when the sneaker drops... When i ask the question its because people from cncpts log on to this site and other stores around do as well... and some people might know where something is going to drop. If u dont like me asking the questions or if u dont know the answer than just stfu... its easy.

Im not down with this internet arguing shit.. so if u got a problem let me know.......
January 16, 2009 @ 04:14 PM
TheyCantCMe

when there's 2 dudes and 2 chicks in a line and then there's 3 pairs on ebay from the same seller in 2 hours, they don't all like the shoes.

And the other problem is when camping isn't camping, it's one at a time taking shifts in line while the rest of the crew sleeps in the car.

word... i see this and hear about it...
January 16, 2009 @ 04:58 PM
GeTthaKY

I'm asian.
January 16, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
iCOLLECT

Get off the internet???? im never on the internet.......|0

im a herb because im asking questions about when sneakers drop??

smh u a lame ass *****..... i like how *****z can act hard behind a screen.....

sorry i dont camp i have a life...... u prolly one of them asians who bring they whole family to camp out with them... gtfo.............

Come on fam this isn't even a discussion so I'm not even gunna analyze your post back. Real talk though I'm just saying you always on HERE asking about shit as your only means of finding about drops. Apply yourself dawg. Really though, Hard? Behind a comp? If you payed attention, I don't have a problem with sharing identity.
January 16, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
9xNinex9

i suspect double accounts. razz
still wondering about that gatorade x jordan vi callab.
January 16, 2009 @ 09:09 PM
Tagger126

i suspect double accounts. razz
still wondering about that gatorade x jordan vi callab.

they might look like infared sixes im kind of excited
January 16, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
TheyCantCMe

Come on fam this isn't even a discussion so I'm not even gunna analyze your post back. Real talk though I'm just saying you always on HERE asking about shit as your only means of finding about drops. Apply yourself dawg. Really though, Hard? Behind a comp? If you payed attention, I don't have a problem with sharing identity.

So why the fuck do you guys bitch because i ask when something drops? That is the only reason i come here to find out. ***** If u got a problem with me we can handle this shit any time... We both live in boston so i dont see why nothing can go down. Pussy ass *****.... You a bitch dawg. And you already fucked up.
January 16, 2009 @ 11:46 PM
SBJmarT

no shit people resell them, if there werent resellers half the shoes that everyone raves about on here wouldnt even get sold out. its all about the hype and if you want your pair then do the work. and trust me man you wont do shit idc how fucking hood you are or watever the fuck you think your packin that makes you ill, you have no idea whose behind this screen, as far as I can tell you havent been into the streetwear game too long if you had been youd know that the reason theres all these people sleeping out and shit is cause everyone jumped on the bandwagon the last year just like your ass, take your 70 posts, your nonknowledgable ass outta hypebeast and go follow another trend in your hood
January 17, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
ndlewis

no shit people resell them, if there werent resellers half the shoes that everyone raves about on here wouldnt even get sold out. its all about the hype and if you want your pair then do the work. and trust me man you wont do shit idc how fucking hood you are or watever the fuck you think your packin that makes you ill, you have no idea whose behind this screen, as far as I can tell you havent been into the streetwear game too long if you had been youd know that the reason theres all these people sleeping out and shit is cause everyone jumped on the bandwagon the last year just like your ass, take your 70 posts, your nonknowledgable ass outta hypebeast and go follow another trend in your hood

compensating much?
January 17, 2009 @ 07:18 PM
iCOLLECT

Im not down with this internet arguing shit.. so if u got a problem let me know.......

confused Why are you PMing me then like heads are really trying to beef on some online bs. I stated one thing and your scrotom knotted up.

To each is own though. >sad

Mad amped for the Griffey drop in april coming up. And I'm mad into those velcro nike jumpoffs. Mad classy with a suit or something right?!? I fucking hate shoes.
January 17, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
SBJmarT

confused Why are you PMing me then like heads are really trying to beef on some online bs. I stated one thing and your scrotom knotted up.

To each is own though. >sad

Mad amped for the Griffey drop in april coming up. And I'm mad into those velcro nike jumpoffs. Mad classy with a suit or something right?!? I fucking hate shoes.

cosign I remember having the griffey 1's in royal blue and white in 96, and had a pair of the griffey 8, they werent that great looking but they were comfortable as fuck
January 18, 2009 @ 02:00 AM
drifter

i see the hate is alive and well in the Boston thread. Must be the bad weather that makers all of us motherfuckers angry.
January 18, 2009 @ 09:41 AM
decoybob

So why the fuck do you guys bitch because i ask when something drops? That is the only reason i come here to find out. ***** If u got a problem with me we can handle this shit any time... We both live in boston so i dont see why nothing can go down. Pussy ass *****.... You a bitch dawg. And you already fucked up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8YFi2i2Qk
January 18, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
cs02132

what part of boston you *****rs from?

ive got atmos af1s in a 10 for sale mad cheap..no ones fucking buying them and ive had htem for sale for almost 2 months. going to ebay soon if no one buys
January 18, 2009 @ 06:52 PM
iCOLLECT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8YFi2i2Qk

HAHAHAHA

Fucking dwarfs in the ass.

"What did I do?"
"It don't even matter."
January 20, 2009 @ 11:36 AM
iCOLLECT

What a morning.

Ha.

Big Ups.
January 20, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
SBJmarT

It was pretty crazy, I was at the barber shop getting my hair cut and when it was coming on like the whole city just stopped moving, i had clippers in my hair and shit. Never heard someone speak as well as him.

Please login first to reply.